Great job Republicans!!!!

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Don't that make you Trumpettes proud.

Congress is debating, as in, childish extreme left wingers in Congress are debating, right?
Republicans control the committees.

Are they the ones playing Chicken Little?

They are the ones that control the debate.

Are they the ones screaming like scared little sissies?

I forgot. You are tough guys. Dumb as fuck, but you think you are tough guys.

Being too stupid to recognize a threat is nit being tough. It is being stupid.

:itsok:

Take it easy he will only be president for another 7 years....

Congress is debating, as in, childish extreme left wingers in Congress are debating, right?

There is no threat, tard. While I am neither a Trump voter or supporter, I'm also not juvenile enough to believe he is going to start haphazardly shooting nukes off. Seriously, the behavior of you people over the past year has been reprehensible. You are not the solution in this country; you are part of the problem.

Presidents have had the nuclear launch codes without concern until you morons put a crazy fuck in the Oval Office. Now Congress debates jif Trump is sane enough to have that power.

Ya afraid NoKo will launch one of their bottle rockets and promptly get vaporized?

There is no threat, tard. While I am neither a Trump voter or supporter, I'm also not juvenile enough to believe he is going to start haphazardly shooting nukes off. Seriously, the behavior of you people over the past year has been reprehensible. You are not the solution in this country; you are part of the problem.

No, Trump is the problem.

He has taken this country backwards.

Trump is treated the way he is because of the stupid shit he does. Period.

There are concerns(.) DoD does not approve, and some of the witnesses trying to stop this paranoia were in previous administrations, both parties.

"If we were to change the decision-making process because of a distrust of this president, that would be an unfortunate decision for the next president," said Brian McKeon, who served as acting undersecretary for policy at the Defense Department during the Obama administration.

The bulk of ISIS fighters were killed prior to Captain Bone Spur taking over.

Peter Bergen: No, Trump didn't defeat ISIS (opinion) - CNN
That's crazy....we are watching!!!! and CNN tries to rewrite the truth as it happens? Right in front of us and you fall for it. That tells huge tales about you my friend.

Iraq is in the process of getting their nation back. They have openly praised President Trump for his steadfast leadership...go whine someplace else, information is out there go find it...check some good military sites look at foreign news agencies because you will not get the truth on CNN while Trump is in office...I can't believe that has to be said.....CNN is lying. They are dishonest.

KEY WORDS OPINION PIECE

I don't think he will fire off any nukes either. However, when it comes to behaviour, he has been truly deplorable and immature. One of the most vacuous, narcissistic world leaders on the planet at the moment.

I don't think he will fire off any nukes either. However, when it comes to behaviour, he has been truly deplorable and immature. One of the most vacuous, narcissistic world leaders on the planet at the moment.

No argument here

2-0. That's the scoreboard for nuclear strikes ordered on a population by a US President.. Democrats are winning in that division. I also seem to remember the leftist nutbag predictions that Reagan was going to bring about a nuclear war.

The bulk of ISIS fighters were killed prior to Captain Bone Spur taking over.

Peter Bergen: No, Trump didn't defeat ISIS (opinion) - CNN
That's crazy....we are watching!!!! and CNN tries to rewrite the truth as it happens? Right in front of us and you fall for it. That tells huge tales about you my friend.

Iraq is in the process of getting their nation back. They have openly praised President Trump for his steadfast leadership...go whine someplace else, information is out there go find it...check some good military sites look at foreign news agencies because you will not get the truth on CNN while Trump is in office...I can't believe that has to be said.....CNN is lying. They are dishonest.

KEY WORDS OPINION PIECE

I hope these folks prosper

Yet another Trump voter denier. Ever notice how there are more & more of you people. Trump does not understand nuclear weapons. He does not understand political science.

Name an issue where Trump is treated unfairly & I'll show you where Trump was an asshole.

Ya afraid NoKo will launch one of their bottle rockets and promptly get vaporized?
You do realize that if NK set off a nuke off their coast that the cloud created will drift across Japan & the US?
This is how fucking stupid you people are.

Forum List

Back