Granting Props to President Obama where due

Could this one do it?

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

Nope, after 15.

Conservative Role Model

1959.gif

What a bullshit post. If President Obama runs for re-election as expected, he is quite unlikely to face that KIND of question from the partisan house organ we laughingly call the media.

Oh my, George Stephanopoulos just asked Obama damn near the same question and actually got what appeared to be an honest answer...quick, archive the tape in case Obama runs for re-election...BWAAAHAHAHAfuckingHA.

I believe the President is very "clean and articulate"

LOL!

:lol:

A comment perhaps not fully in keeping with the spirit of the OP.

But, still, funny is still funny. :lol:

Plugs Biden is the source of a great deal of unintended "funny" stuff.

In other words, if I should deviate with the "spirit of the OP" it is something for you to get your digs in about but when it is a fine conservatives post you find it something to laugh at and expand upon...Conservative Role Model in action, eh?

Come on now, that's funny, I don't care who you are...:tongue:

I believe the President is very "clean and articulate"

LOL!

In other words, if I should deviate with the "spirit of the OP" it is something for you to get your digs in about but when it is a fine conservatives post you find it something to laugh at and expand upon...Conservative Role Model in action, eh?

Hi "Duh?" --

Again with your fixation on me personally? LOL. :lol:

I have already engaged in conversations with liberal folks who have gone off topic. So much for your latest petty effort at ad hominem.

But enough of Duh?'s drivel.

Are there any furher comments about the TOPIC of this thread from any conservatives?

LOL!

Hi "Duh?" --

I have already engaged in conversations with liberal folks who have gone off topic. So much for your latest petty effort at ad hominem.

Are there any furher comments about the TOPIC of this thread from any conservatives?

Personally? You're the one who started making this personal...I'm just trying to keep you entertained since it appears not many other conservatives are interested in following their "role model".

Hi "Duh?" --

Personally? You're the one who started making this personal...I'm just trying to keep you entertained since it appears not many other conservatives are interested in following their "role model".

If you wish to entertain someone, you'd first be obliged to be at least a tiny bit entertaining. Since you lack that ability, your efforts are obviously doomed to failure.

And if the people to whom the OP is directed have no wish to participate, that still doesn't qualify you to reply. Nobody would ever confuse you with any person bright enough to be a conservative.

Hi "Duh?" --

If you wish to entertain someone, you'd first be obliged to be at least a tiny bit entertaining. Since you lack that ability, your efforts are obviously doomed to failure.

And if the people to whom the OP is directed have no wish to participate, that still doesn't qualify you to reply. Nobody would ever confuse you with any person bright enough to be a conservative.

:dig:

I got... no.. how about... no...oh oh ...uh...no not that either. Ok I got nothing!!!

You mentioned about the only things that I would give him an "atta boy" for.

Uh oh , now that sounded racist, I meant "atta man"!!

Well those things and the economy is bouncing back, the stimulus is working and wall street is not going to bring down the country right now.

(Oh and in a little bit, i will add we finally have affordable health care and there wont be so many people declaring bankruptcy because on of their kids got sick).

I can give Obama some props.

Easing relations with cuba, Telling the DEA to back off of patients, he even called Kayne a jackass.

However the line is drawn right there.

I have never seen so many crooks and criminals assembled in the government at one time.

Chris you tard whether Kanye West is black or white doesn't freaking matter what matters is his boorish behavior in the event in question.

hes still isnt a very good president

How is that economy coming along now? How was it last Oct? If McCain had won, we would be in iraq for 100 years yet for some reason we are pulling out now?

In Afghanistan, is there a haliburton type thing going on with a company Biden used to run?

Hmmmmm.

Forum List

Back