If You're Not A Liberal, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
It's the "Fairness Doctrine," repackaged and reintroduced. obama's nazi style, storm trooper, czars will NOT be happy until they SHUT ALL CONSERVATIVE TALK AND DISSENSION DOWN. So get ready people, YOU could be the NEXT person told to SHUT THE HELL UP, FUCK your constitutional rights.

Cass Sunstein drafted 'New Deal Fairness Doctrine'

Asserts government should regulate broadcasting as an imposed end to segregation.

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – President Obama's newly confirmed regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, drew up a "First Amendment New Deal," a new "Fairness Doctrine" that would include the establishment of a panel of "nonpartisan experts" to ensure "diversity of view" on the airwaves, WND has learned.

Sunstein compared the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the U.S. to impose new rules that outlawed segregation.

Until now, Sunstein's radical proposal, set forth in his 1993 book "The Partial Constitution," received no news media attention and scant scrutiny.

In the book – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein outwardly favors and promotes the "fairness doctrine," the abolished FCC policy that required holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance in a manner the government deemed was "equitable and balanced."

Sunstein introduces what he terms his "First Amendment New Deal" to regulate broadcasting in the U.S.

His proposal, which focuses largely on television, includes a government requirement that "purely commercial stations provide financial subsidies to public television or to commercial stations that agree to provide less profitable but high-quality programming."

Sunstein wrote it is "worthwhile to consider more dramatic approaches as well."

He proposes "compulsory public-affairs programming, right of reply, content review by nonpartisan experts or guidelines to encourage attention to public issues and diversity of view."

The Obama czar argues his regulation proposals for broadcasting are actually presented within the spirit of the Constitution.

(He's a bald faced, communist, Hugo Chavez, lying fucking, shit stain. What part about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" doesn't this cock sucker understand? YES, at this point, I truly HATE obama and everything he stands for.)

"It seems quite possible that a law that contained regulatory remedies would promote rather than undermine the 'freedom of speech,'" he writes.

Sunstein compares the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the government stepping in to end segregation.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109969

Last edited:
That will be the next thing they do after they take our guns away...

They're trying to do that too. They're taking the first steps by trying to pass a law that would require every gun owner in America to REGISTER each and every firearm. Then they'd know exactly who and where every gun was, and that would make TAKING them a much easier task.

BE AFRAID people... this mother fucker obama is the worst thing America has ever seen, and him and his radical, communist, czars are in charge.... BE AFRAID.

Last edited:
All I can do is shake my head, I have no response. WTF is wrong with these kooks?
The beauty of the Far-Left getting absolute power is, they're emboldened to actually be more truthful about what they really are. We need this about once a generation to remind us of it. Jimmy Carter admin? Check. First 2 years of Clinton? Check. Congress since 2007? Check. The Obama menstruation? Check.

Until they get unfettered power, they are afraid to be bold, and fly under the radar mostly until they DO get power. Then you see stuff like this....

THIS is would be a very bad thing. As much as I hate Beck, Hannity, Limpballs, et al...I still have the freedom to simply change the channel. This sounds too much like government sponsored censorship. Are we is Venezuela or something?
I'm no fan of talk radio or any emotionally-charged analysis show, and I agree with you. It's censorship and we can only allow that with few and specific limits.

While this is wrong IF it was true, I'll hold my breath. This is the same website that says Obama is an Atheist Communist Mole who is going to take down the United States. WMD is a crock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Klein

Considering his track record, doesn't look good:

During a June 2007 interview, after an argument over whether Hamas is a terrorist organization, British politician George Galloway evicted Klein and Rusty Humphries from his office and turned them over to Parliament police, claiming the two had breached security by falsely presenting themselves as reporters.[15]

A March 2009 article by Klein criticized Wikipedia for what he described as preferential treatment of Barack Obama coverage. Klein said that Wikipedia editors had scrubbed the article of material critical of the president and that an editor had been suspended for attempting to add "missing" details about Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers and allegations that Obama was not born in the United States. Klein said similar negative content was found in the article of George W. Bush.[19][20][21]

The story was picked up by the The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, Drudge Report and Fox News. A spokesperson for Wikipedia stated that the Obama article had not received any preferential treatment[19] and another spokesperson noted the site's content is monitored and edited entirely by users. "Editors are really, really trying to do this as neutral as possible".[22]
Klein removed the name of the editor (Jerusalem21) from the article after reports arose on blogs and Wired News that he might himself be the suspended editor described in the story. In an email sent in response to the Wired News article, Klein wrote that the editor "works with me and does research for me.

That REVOLUTION you hear people talking a lot about nowadays, that ARMED INSURRECTION... ya, well, we may need that a whole lot sooner than one might think.

That REVOLUTION you hear people talking a lot about nowadays, that ARMED INSURRECTION... ya, well, we may need that a whole lot sooner than one might think.

You know, just add an "America's chickens are coming home to roost" and you sound like Rev. Wright. :razz:

While this is wrong IF it was true, I'll hold my breath. This is the same website that says Obama is an Atheist Communist Mole who is going to take down the United States. WMD is a crock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Klein

Considering his track record, doesn't look good:

During a June 2007 interview, after an argument over whether Hamas is a terrorist organization, British politician George Galloway evicted Klein and Rusty Humphries from his office and turned them over to Parliament police, claiming the two had breached security by falsely presenting themselves as reporters.[15]

A March 2009 article by Klein criticized Wikipedia for what he described as preferential treatment of Barack Obama coverage. Klein said that Wikipedia editors had scrubbed the article of material critical of the president and that an editor had been suspended for attempting to add "missing" details about Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers and allegations that Obama was not born in the United States. Klein said similar negative content was found in the article of George W. Bush.[19][20][21]

The story was picked up by the The Independent, The Daily Telegraph, Drudge Report and Fox News. A spokesperson for Wikipedia stated that the Obama article had not received any preferential treatment[19] and another spokesperson noted the site's content is monitored and edited entirely by users. "Editors are really, really trying to do this as neutral as possible".[22]
Klein removed the name of the editor (Jerusalem21) from the article after reports arose on blogs and Wired News that he might himself be the suspended editor described in the story. In an email sent in response to the Wired News article, Klein wrote that the editor "works with me and does research for me.

AND YOU CITE WIKIPEDIA.....
laughing-019.gif

You know, just add an "America's chickens are coming home to roost" and you sound like Rev. Wright. :razz:

I knew it wouldn't take long before the liberals started in with their INSULTS... it never fails.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT... get OFF THE TOPIC.

Last edited:
It's the "Fairness Doctrine," repackaged and reintroduced. obama's nazi style, storm trooper, czars will NOT be happy until they SHUT ALL CONSERVATIVE TALK AND DISSENSION DOWN. So get ready people, YOU could be the NEXT person told to SHUT THE HELL UP, FUCK your constitutional rights.

Asserts government should regulate broadcasting as an imposed end to segregation.

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – President Obama's newly confirmed regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, drew up a "First Amendment New Deal," a new "Fairness Doctrine" that would include the establishment of a panel of "nonpartisan experts" to ensure "diversity of view" on the airwaves, WND has learned.

Sunstein compared the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the U.S. to impose new rules that outlawed segregation.

Until now, Sunstein's radical proposal, set forth in his 1993 book "The Partial Constitution," received no news media attention and scant scrutiny.

In the book – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein outwardly favors and promotes the "fairness doctrine," the abolished FCC policy that required holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance in a manner the government deemed was "equitable and balanced."

Sunstein introduces what he terms his "First Amendment New Deal" to regulate broadcasting in the U.S.

His proposal, which focuses largely on television, includes a government requirement that "purely commercial stations provide financial subsidies to public television or to commercial stations that agree to provide less profitable but high-quality programming."

Sunstein wrote it is "worthwhile to consider more dramatic approaches as well."

He proposes "compulsory public-affairs programming, right of reply, content review by nonpartisan experts or guidelines to encourage attention to public issues and diversity of view."

The Obama czar argues his regulation proposals for broadcasting are actually presented within the spirit of the Constitution.

(He's a bald faced, communist, Hugo Chavez, lying fucking, shit stain. What part about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" doesn't this cock sucker understand? YES, at this point, I truly HATE obama and everything he stands for.)

"It seems quite possible that a law that contained regulatory remedies would promote rather than undermine the 'freedom of speech,'" he writes.

Sunstein compares the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the government stepping in to end segregation.

As non partisan as ACORN I betcha! :lol:

THIS is would be a very bad thing. As much as I hate Beck, Hannity, Limpballs, et al...I still have the freedom to simply change the channel. This sounds too much like government sponsored censorship. Are we is Venezuela or something?

What has come over you lately?

They're trying to do that too. They're taking the first steps by trying to pass a law that would require every gun owner in America to REGISTER each and every firearm. Then they'd know exactly who and where every gun was, and that would make TAKING them a much easier task.

BE AFRAID people... this mother fucker obama is the worst thing America has ever seen, and him and his radical, communist, czars are in charge.... BE AFRAID.

What's the name (or number) of that bill? Is it a Senate or House bill?

they will never know if everybody registered each and every gun in America. hell they won't even register illegals in America so I wish em luck. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back