If You're Not A Liberal, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 007, Sep 17, 2009.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    It's the "Fairness Doctrine," repackaged and reintroduced. obama's nazi style, storm trooper, czars will NOT be happy until they SHUT ALL CONSERVATIVE TALK AND DISSENSION DOWN. So get ready people, YOU could be the NEXT person told to SHUT THE HELL UP, FUCK your constitutional rights.

Cass Sunstein drafted 'New Deal Fairness Doctrine'

Asserts government should regulate broadcasting as an imposed end to segregation.

By Aaron Klein
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – President Obama's newly confirmed regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, drew up a "First Amendment New Deal," a new "Fairness Doctrine" that would include the establishment of a panel of "nonpartisan experts" to ensure "diversity of view" on the airwaves, WND has learned.

Sunstein compared the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the U.S. to impose new rules that outlawed segregation.

Until now, Sunstein's radical proposal, set forth in his 1993 book "The Partial Constitution," received no news media attention and scant scrutiny.

In the book – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein outwardly favors and promotes the "fairness doctrine," the abolished FCC policy that required holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance in a manner the government deemed was "equitable and balanced."

Sunstein introduces what he terms his "First Amendment New Deal" to regulate broadcasting in the U.S.

His proposal, which focuses largely on television, includes a government requirement that "purely commercial stations provide financial subsidies to public television or to commercial stations that agree to provide less profitable but high-quality programming."

Sunstein wrote it is "worthwhile to consider more dramatic approaches as well."

He proposes "compulsory public-affairs programming, right of reply, content review by nonpartisan experts or guidelines to encourage attention to public issues and diversity of view."

The Obama czar argues his regulation proposals for broadcasting are actually presented within the spirit of the Constitution.

(He's a bald faced, communist, Hugo Chavez, lying fucking, shit stain. What part about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" doesn't this cock sucker understand? YES, at this point, I truly HATE obama and everything he stands for.)

"It seems quite possible that a law that contained regulatory remedies would promote rather than undermine the 'freedom of speech,'" he writes.

Sunstein compares the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the government stepping in to end segregation.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109969

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    THIS is would be a very bad thing. As much as I hate Beck, Hannity, Limpballs, et al...I still have the freedom to simply change the channel. This sounds too much like government sponsored censorship. Are we is Venezuela or something?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  3. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    I agree.

4. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    All I can do is shake my head, I have no response. WTF is wrong with these kooks?

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    That will be the next thing they do after they take our guns away...

6. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    They're trying to do that too. They're taking the first steps by trying to pass a law that would require every gun owner in America to REGISTER each and every firearm. Then they'd know exactly who and where every gun was, and that would make TAKING them a much easier task.

BE AFRAID people... this mother fucker obama is the worst thing America has ever seen, and him and his radical, communist, czars are in charge.... BE AFRAID.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  7. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    The beauty of the Far-Left getting absolute power is, they're emboldened to actually be more truthful about what they really are. We need this about once a generation to remind us of it. Jimmy Carter admin? Check. First 2 years of Clinton? Check. Congress since 2007? Check. The Obama menstruation? Check.

Until they get unfettered power, they are afraid to be bold, and fly under the radar mostly until they DO get power. Then you see stuff like this....

8. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    I'm no fan of talk radio or any emotionally-charged analysis show, and I agree with you. It's censorship and we can only allow that with few and specific limits.

9. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    While this is wrong IF it was true, I'll hold my breath. This is the same website that says Obama is an Atheist Communist Mole who is going to take down the United States. WMD is a crock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Klein

Considering his track record, doesn't look good:

10. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    That REVOLUTION you hear people talking a lot about nowadays, that ARMED INSURRECTION... ya, well, we may need that a whole lot sooner than one might think.