Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

You think it is impossible to be highly educated and stupid at the same time? Are you aware that it is possible to get a PhD in Creation Science. I think you would agree that anyone with a PhD is highly educated, I am pretty sure you would argue that anyone that believes in Young Earth Creationism is also stupid. Since we have now established that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spout I think it is perfectly safe to assume any argument you make to defend a position you do not agree with is seriously flawed.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.

You are the one that is arguing that PhDs make people smart, not me.

When I hear John McCain, who graduated 5th from the bottom out of a class of 899, calling Susan Rice, a Rhodes Scholar, "Not Very Bright", I just sigh and say to myself, "figures".

Not only that, the Republican Leadership is calling her "incompetent". This is the same party that let Bin Laden go, invaded Iraq, ruined the economy, helped move millions of jobs to China, blew it after Katrina and on and on.

Remember that OTHER Rice who suggested Iraq was developing nuclear weapons????? The one who said "No one ever thought of using passenger jets as weapons"?????? The one who with a report that said, "al Qaeda attack imminent"?????

So Susan Rice repeats the intelligence she is given because Republicans are playing politics with a national tragedy that happened 10,000 miles away in a country that just went through a revolution at an embassy Republicans had cut their security budget?????

And this coming from John McCain? A man whose father and grandfather, using "Rich White People's Affirmative Action" to get him into an academy where he graduated 5th from the bottom???? Out of nearly a thousand graduates???? Probabilities suggest he was the most stupid person in every class he was in.

Only Republicans could look at the most stupid person in EVERY SINGLE CLASS and say, "Wow, let's make them president". Only Republicans. No one else.

And they call someone else "incompetent". If they were wrong about EVERYTHING else, why would they be right now???? Short answer?
*One-man standing ovation*

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

world-trade-center-9-11.jpg

Reporter: Bush ‘negligence’ ignored pre-9/11 warnings | The Raw Story

Bush Administration Ignored 9/11 Warnings -- Daily Intel

The Bush Administration Know-It-Alls Who Failed to Heed Warnings Before 9/11 - The Daily Beast

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

NYT: Bush administration ignored more terror warnings before 9/11 than previously thought - Lean Forward

The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings - The New York Times

Bush ignored 6 specific warnings of an impending terrorist attack, new evidence

Oh right... Clinton had nothing to do with the intelligence failures leading up to 9/11 :lol:... You're nothing but a partisan hack.
Had it occurred on Clinton's watch you would have a leg to stand on. As it so happens, it didn't, it occurred on Shrub's unwatchful eyes...the WORST TERRORIST ATTACK. ON. U.S. SOIL!! Happened under a God-damned RW Republican.

Take some EFFING responsibility you rancid CON!

Had it occurred on Clinton's watch you would have a leg to stand on. As it so happens, it didn't, it occurred on Shrub's unwatchful eyes...the WORST TERRORIST ATTACK. ON. U.S. SOIL!! Happened under a God-damned RW Republican.

Clinton Warned Bush of bin Laden Threat

NEW YORK - Former President Bill Clinton warned President George W. Bush before he left office in 2001 that Osama bin Laden was the biggest security threat the United States faced, Clinton said on Wednesday.

Speaking at a luncheon sponsored by the History Channel, Clinton said he discussed security issues with Bush in his "exit interview," a formal and often candid meeting between a sitting president and the president-elect.

"In his campaign, Bush had said he thought the biggest security issue was Iraq and a national missile defense," Clinton said. "I told him that in my opinion, the biggest security problem was Osama bin Laden."

The U.S. government has blamed bin Laden's Al Qaeda network for the Sept. 11 attacks.

Time magazine reported last year that a plan for the United States to launch attacks against the al-Qaeda network languished for eight months because of the change in presidents and was approved only a week before the Sept. 11 attacks.
<more>

You're quite the "sadist".

but you have nothing to say about what your buddy called Mccain?.....some vet you are Dean.....this is one of the reasons why very few here respect what you have to say.....if a Republican would have called a one of our Prisoners of War what that piece of shit called McCain.....you would be all over the fucker.....but because Lakota thinks your a great guy.....it goes right by you.....i never figured you to allow a vet to be talked about like that,but gee i guess your one of those phonies who defend the vets if its the right vet..... your a pathetic example of Humanity Dean.....you and your Ball sucker friend Lakoota.....

I volunteered for the military. No one "helped" me get in. I didn't crash 5 jets. 167 men didn't die because I was hot dogging on the Forestall. I didn't disobey orders and fly so low I was shot down. I wasn't one of the Keating 5. You can't have respect for someone unless they show common sense respect.
No one died on the Forrestal because of McCain. The film of that incident clearly shows up your comment for what it is -- a lie.

Doug Reese

When I hear John McCain, who graduated 5th from the bottom out of a class of 899, calling Susan Rice, a Rhodes Scholar, "Not Very Bright", I just sigh and say to myself, "figures".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyK-enrF1g]John McCain's Rage is a National Security Concern - YouTube[/ame]​

Intelligence is not the same as wisdom. :eusa_eh:

....And, a born-loser is still a BORN-LOSER.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMDJP4VxY4]TPMtv: McCain Leaves Fox Speechless - YouTube[/ame]

001-0301083738-McCain-Mad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
McCain also did not follow orders and was shot down as a result.

Oh, really?

Enlighten us.

McCain's mishaps in the cockpit - Los Angeles Times
John McCain was training in his AD-6 Skyraider on an overcast Texas morning in 1960 when he slammed into Corpus Christi Bay and sheared the skin off his plane's wings.

McCain recounted the accident decades later in his autobiography. "The engine quit while I was practicing landings," he wrote. But an investigation board at the Naval Aviation Safety Center found no evidence of engine failure. (Was he lying?)

The 23-year-old junior lieutenant wasn't paying attention and erred in using "a power setting too low to maintain level flight in a turn," investigators concluded.

The crash was one of three early in McCain's aviation career in which his flying skills and judgment were faulted or questioned by Navy officials.

In his most serious lapse, McCain was "clowning" around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain's own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid. In another incident, in 1965, McCain crashed a T-2 trainer jet in Virginia.

After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane was destroyed in an explosion on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967. Three months later, he was shot down during a bombing mission over Hanoi and taken prisoner. He was not faulted in either of those cases and was later lauded for his heroism as a prisoner of war.
We've been told by the left that it's un-American to criticize a war hero.

Oh, wait -- that's only if it's a Democrat.

Kerry on.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

You think it is impossible to be highly educated and stupid at the same time? Are you aware that it is possible to get a PhD in Creation Science. I think you would agree that anyone with a PhD is highly educated, I am pretty sure you would argue that anyone that believes in Young Earth Creationism is also stupid. Since we have now established that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spout I think it is perfectly safe to assume any argument you make to defend a position you do not agree with is seriously flawed.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.
Anyone who believes a polluted Chinese river is in Texas is stupid.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe[sic] a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.

Do you realize that mindlessly venting your bigotry makes YOU look stupid? What satisfaction do you get from just demonstrating what a hyper-partisan, far left whack-job you are over and over again? You have to know that hysterical, predictable extremists like you can lahkota and a few others aren't taken seriously by anybody. Why not try exercising a little self-control and really engaging in a discussion once in a while?

Laughing at magical creation isn't bigotry. Magical creation isn't science. It's stupid.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe[sic] a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.

Do you realize that mindlessly venting your bigotry makes YOU look stupid? What satisfaction do you get from just demonstrating what a hyper-partisan, far left whack-job you are over and over again? You have to know that hysterical, predictable extremists like you can lahkota and a few others aren't taken seriously by anybody. Why not try exercising a little self-control and really engaging in a discussion once in a while?

Laughing at magical creation isn't bigotry. Magical creation isn't science. It's stupid.

You're an idiotic bigot. Don't expect to be teated as anything else.

You're quite the "sadist".

but you have nothing to say about what your buddy called Mccain?.....some vet you are Dean.....this is one of the reasons why very few here respect what you have to say.....if a Republican would have called a one of our Prisoners of War what that piece of shit called McCain.....you would be all over the fucker.....but because Lakota thinks your a great guy.....it goes right by you.....i never figured you to allow a vet to be talked about like that,but gee i guess your one of those phonies who defend the vets if its the right vet..... your a pathetic example of Humanity Dean.....you and your Ball sucker friend Lakoota.....

I volunteered for the military. No one "helped" me get in. I didn't crash 5 jets. 167 men didn't die because I was hot dogging on the Forestall. I didn't disobey orders and fly so low I was shot down. I wasn't one of the Keating 5. You can't have respect for someone unless they show common sense respect.

doesnt matter how he got in......he was in a War Zone and was captured for 6 years.....like i said.....if a Republican would have said this about a Democrat who was a Prisoner of War YOU WOULD BE ALL OVER THE GUY......you would be calling him Anti-American,Anti-Troops.....whatever.....but you would be on the fucker.....

if something like this happens under Obama in the next 4 years......will you be here saying the same Marc?.......because the same Security people IN THE FIELD, that were under Clinton, were also under Bush and are probably under Obama....and im sure they did not become lax just because we had a different President....

Not only that, the Republican Leadership is calling her "incompetent". This is the same party that let Bin Laden go, invaded Iraq, ruined the economy, helped move millions of jobs to China, blew it after Katrina and on and on.

Remember that OTHER Rice who suggested Iraq was developing nuclear weapons????? The one who said "No one ever thought of using passenger jets as weapons"?????? The one who with a report that said, "al Qaeda attack imminent"?????

So Susan Rice repeats the intelligence she is given because Republicans are playing politics with a national tragedy that happened 10,000 miles away in a country that just went through a revolution at an embassy Republicans had cut their security budget?????

And this coming from John McCain? A man whose father and grandfather, using "Rich White People's Affirmative Action" to get him into an academy where he graduated 5th from the bottom???? Out of nearly a thousand graduates???? Probabilities suggest he was the most stupid person in every class he was in.

Only Republicans could look at the most stupid person in EVERY SINGLE CLASS and say, "Wow, let's make them president". Only Republicans. No one else.

And they call someone else "incompetent". If they were wrong about EVERYTHING else, why would they be right now???? Short answer?

She's very smart........for a puppet.

Anyone who believes a polluted Chinese river is in Texas is stupid.

he did the same thing with a factory he claimed was in America that was flying the Chinese Flag over ours......turns out it was in Shanghai...Dean should have read his own story that day......the Right Wingers in the thread sure did.....Dean mysteriously vanished from the thread that day.....what a shock....

Forum List

Back