Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.
Anyone who believes a polluted Chinese river is in Texas is stupid.

he did the same thing with a factory he claimed was in America that was flying the Chinese Flag over ours......turns out it was in Shanghai...Dean should have read his own story that day......the Right Wingers in the thread sure did.....Dean mysteriously vanished from the thread that day.....what a shock....
Derp isn't nearly as intelligent as he claims to be.

But then, Engineer of Womyn's Studies isn't a very demanding major.

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

So is that China or "Galveston Bay" in Texas?????

Mitt Romney's Bain Capital outsourcing Illinois jobs in Freeport to China - Examiner.com

And when Chinese workers came, the company Mitt Romney founded forced Sensata to lower the American flag. So, for a time, American workers labored under a de-flagged US company to hand over jobs and US trade secrets related to national security to the Chinese even as this activity created big profits for Bain company executives and major share holders.

Betrayed Workers, Sensata, and Taking Down The American Flag: Mitt Romney’s Legacy of Shipping US Jobs to China

"Freeport, Illinois" is in China????

Sorry Dave and Harry, you guys are so pathetic. You need to find a fight you can win. You can't win with your heads up each other's butts.

Mitt Romney's Bain Capital outsourcing Illinois jobs in Freeport to China - Examiner.com

And when Chinese workers came, the company Mitt Romney founded forced Sensata to lower the American flag. So, for a time, American workers labored under a de-flagged US company to hand over jobs and US trade secrets related to national security to the Chinese even as this activity created big profits for Bain company executives and major share holders.

Betrayed Workers, Sensata, and Taking Down The American Flag: Mitt Romney’s Legacy of Shipping US Jobs to China

Sorry Dave and Harry, you guys are so pathetic. You need to find a fight you can win. You can't win with your heads up each other's butts.
You keep trying to deflect from your lies, Derp, but it ain't working.

That isn't the photo you claimed was in Texas.

You lied. There is no rational way to deny it.

But of course, you're irrational, so you keep denying it.

but you have nothing to say about what your buddy called Mccain?.....some vet you are Dean.....this is one of the reasons why very few here respect what you have to say.....if a Republican would have called a one of our Prisoners of War what that piece of shit called McCain.....you would be all over the fucker.....but because Lakota thinks your a great guy.....it goes right by you.....i never figured you to allow a vet to be talked about like that,but gee i guess your one of those phonies who defend the vets if its the right vet..... your a pathetic example of Humanity Dean.....you and your Ball sucker friend Lakoota.....

I volunteered for the military. No one "helped" me get in. I didn't crash 5 jets. 167 men didn't die because I was hot dogging on the Forestall. I didn't disobey orders and fly so low I was shot down. I wasn't one of the Keating 5. You can't have respect for someone unless they show common sense respect.
No one died on the Forrestal because of McCain. The film of that incident clearly shows up your comment for what it is -- a lie.

Doug Reese

Mary Hershberger: Investigating John McCain’s Tragedy at Sea - Truthdig

Whatever the circumstances of the fire’s origins, McCain did not stay on deck to help fight the blaze as the men around him did. With the firefighting crew virtually wiped out, men untrained in fighting fires had to pick up the fire hoses, rescue the wounded or frantically throw bombs and even planes over the ship’s side to prevent further tragedy. McCain left them behind and went down to the hangar-bay level, where he briefly helped crew members heave some bombs overboard. After that, he went to the pilot’s ready room and watched the fire on a television monitor hooked to a camera trained on the deck.

McCain has never been asked to explain why he claims that the Zuni rocket struck his plane. If a bomb or bombs subsequently fell from McCain’s plane as he has said, it seems to strongly suggests pilot error, and if a bomb or bombs did not fall from his plane, it suggests rash disregard for important facts in his accounts of the accident.

McCain’s own father, after seeing his son several weeks later, sent a letter to relatives and friends about the fire saying, “Happily for all of us, he [John] came through without a scratch.”2

McCain does not mention receiving permission to leave the still-burning ship. Merv Rowland, a commander and chief engineering officer of the Forrestal at the time of the fire, told me that he had not known that McCain left the ship within 30 hours of the fire and that he found this “extraordinary.” Rowland added that only the severely wounded were allowed to leave the ship and that no one, as far as he knew, would have been given permission to fly to Saigon for R&R. McCain’s quick flight off the Forrestal meant that he missed the memorial service for his dead comrades held the following day in the South China Sea.
------------------------------

There is so much cover up in this story. No one will ever know the "full truth". McCain father and grandfather were both admirals. Some of those that survived have said McCain was airlifted off, even though he wasn't injured, because the crew wanted to kill him for starting the fire. McCain has never attended a single Forestal Memorial. Other witnesses have said McCain did a "stunt" called a "wet start" where fuel is pooled inside the aircraft and shot out in a loud pop. That another plane moved up behind him and that set off a rocket that started the fire.

What we do know is that McCain is the ONLY person airlifted off the ship who wasn't injured. McCain was the only officer on deck who wasn't decorated. McCain refused to attend a single Memorial. And McCain ran away once the fire started. His plane was right at the location where the fire started.

If it smells like shit, looks like shit and sticks to your shoe like shit, it's "shit". No doubt about it.

Here is the link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...e-concept-of-a-meritocracy-4.html#post3781265

There are FOUR Fucking Photos.

The first two I said were Galveston and Dallas which they are:

Water-Pollution-Abatement-Plan.jpg

The other two were a joke. Notice on the fourth one I had the caption: Houston - the third year in a row - the "Fattest" city in the US. Texas has 5 in the top 15. But I didn't say those four fat guys and that midget were the city of "Houston, Texas". And why aren't you guys saying, "You think the entire city of Houston has only 5 people in it????"

fen-river-pollution_155_600x450.jpg

fat_people.jpg

You guys can't ever figure out a joke. Never. It just goes over your head. You even insist an Onion article I referenced as a joke I was referencing as "real news". What are you guys? China? They believe the Onion is real.

Here is the link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...e-concept-of-a-meritocracy-4.html#post3781265

There are FOUR Fucking Photos.

The first two I said were Galveston and Dallas which they are:

The other two were a joke. Notice on the fourth one I had the caption: Houston - the third year in a row - the "Fattest" city in the US. Texas has 5 in the top 15. But I didn't say those four fat guys and that midget were the city of "Houston, Texas". And why aren't you guys saying, "You think the entire city of Houston has only 5 people in it????"

fat_people.jpg

You guys can't ever figure out a joke. Never. It just goes over your head. You even insist an Onion article I referenced as a joke I was referencing as "real news". What are you guys? China? They believe the Onion is real.

And aren't you the same two guys who believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old and the Grand Canyon was created by "Noah's Flood"?

Big D little a double L ----> AS! And that spells Dallas.

The filename: fen-river-pollution.

The Fen River is in China, not Dallas.

You lied. Period. End of story.

I was referring to this picture:

And look at the site I got it off of:

RangerEnv.com

Ranger Environmental Services, Inc. (Ranger) is a full service environmental consulting company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The engineers, geologists, biologists, and environmental scientists of Ranger are available to assist you in your environmental projects.
Ranger has extensive experience providing environmental consulting and remediation services throughout the United States.

The photo you're talking about is from National Geographics. Don't you ever look at a photo's URL????? Or maybe you don't know how. Ask me and I'll explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean why did you change the story you originally showed?......that picture of that Factory was in China.....your other link showed that in the story,matter of fact it was pointed out by one of the people interviewed in the piece,who said they went to China to find this company over there to see how they treat their employees and this was the picture the guy showed of the factory over there......now in this one that section is conveniently cut out......especially the part with all the bicycles parked in front of the place..... your a fucking asshole Dean.....im starting to believe these posters here who say you are a paid shill to be here......

Liar. When you referred to that picture, you said:
Look at the pretty colors. Like "Sand Paintings".​

More lies. That's all you can do. You're a pathological liar.

Dean why did you change the story you originally showed?......that picture of that Factory was in China.....your other link showed that in the story,matter of fact it was pointed out by one of the people interviewed in the piece,who said they went to China to find this company over there to see how they treat their employees and this was the picture the guy showed of the factory over there......now in this one that section is conveniently cut out......especially the part with all the bicycles parked in front of the place..... your a fucking asshole Dean.....im starting to believe these posters here who say you are a paid shill to be here......

And now BOTH factories are in China. The company is called "Sensata". They had a plant here and one in China and now both are in China. Does that make you "happy"????

Both are in China? Both are now in China. Both now fly the Chinese flag. You must be thrilled. Are you thrilled????

sensata-romney.jpg

Both comments were referring to that picture. At least you are admitting that Texas is a cesspool. It's a "start".

And look at the site I got it off of:

RangerEnv.com

Ranger Environmental Services, Inc. (Ranger) is a full service environmental consulting company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The engineers, geologists, biologists, and environmental scientists of Ranger are available to assist you in your environmental projects.
Ranger has extensive experience providing environmental consulting and remediation services throughout the United States.

The photo you're talking about is from National Geographics. Don't you ever look at a photo's URL????? Or maybe you don't know how. Ask me and I'll explain.

You are one stupid fuck. The firm is based in Austin, but that doesn't mean the picture was taken in Austin. Being a lifelong Texan and having been in Austin numerous times I can tell you that this is not a picture of anywhere in Austin, Texas.

And now BOTH factories are in China. The company is called "Sensata". They had a plant here and one in China and now both are in China. Does that make you "happy"????

Both are in China? Both are now in China. Both now fly the Chinese flag. You must be thrilled. Are you thrilled????

sensata-romney.jpg

it doesn't change the fact that ....YOU FUCKING LIED.....and it doesn't change the fact that your a dishonest Asshole......and no it doesn't make me happy......but i was saying that Romney was a dick.....that's why i am third party.....fucking lying Dick....:lol:

sensata-romney.jpg

it doesn't change the fact that ....YOU FUCKING LIED.....and it doesn't change the fact that your a dishonest Asshole......and no it doesn't make me happy......but i was saying that Romney was a dick.....that's why i am third party.....fucking lying Dick....:lol:

So you are saying you ARE thrilled both companies are now in China? You like it when American companies are moved to China? You're saying it doesn't matter those American companies are now in China? If you love China so much, why don't you move there?????

Both comments were referring to that picture. At least you are admitting that Texas is a cesspool. It's a "start".
More lies. You simply can't help it, can you?

:eusa_boohoo:, Obama, the TWO TIME president certainly proved he was infinitely more qualified than any of the white and black losers who ran against him during his campaigns for the highest office in the land! If Affirmative Action produces great leaders like Obama and Colin Powell, we need more of it. A diverse majority has spoken at the ballot box and they decided that Obama is the best man for the Presidency, bar none. AA had nothing to do with that!:lol:

Not a diverse majority but an illiterate majority who voted for free stuff. Susan Rice became a Rhodes Scholar the same way obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review, her race. If she was white, her nonsense wouldn't be tolerated an instant and she'd be fired by now.

You are an idiot.

To become Editor, your submissions are blind. They are voted on through merit.

And no Rhodes Scholar is "stupid".

You guys have been watching "Arab owned" Fox way too much.

By all means, show everyone EXACTLY what Obama published in the Harvard Law Review!

Forum List

Back