Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

Another ridiculous statement.

Why do you say that?

When someone says they have meant "plenty of highly educated people" and then call them "too stupid for words", then they are full of shit. Unless, by "highly educated" they mean a "Master's in Bible Study", then I tend to agree.

So your only point here is to insist on your subjective point of view and make noise about your anti-religion bigotry? Just to be mindlessly partisan? That seems to be the only point you EVER make. Doesn't it get boring for you?

Why do you say that?

When someone says they have meant[sic] "plenty of highly educated people" and then call them "too stupid for words", then they are full of shit.

Again, why do you say that? You haven't explained your position, you've just insisted upon it.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

When someone says they have meant[sic] "plenty of highly educated people" and then call them "too stupid for words", then they are full of shit.

Again, why do you say that? You haven't explained your position, you've just insisted upon it.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. ...

I can tell you from first-hand experience that the two are in no way mutually exclusive. If you hang around in the education mill long enough - and spend enough money - you will be rewarded with parchments and calligraphy and funny hats and all that. It does NOT mean you are one bit more 'intelligent' than your plumber or mechanic or the guy who grew the food you microwave for dinner.

How close to the bottom was Obama? Oh, that's right. He's too chicken to release his transcripts. Of course, doing so would show that he was born in Kenya, so we know that he has that extra incentive to not show how stupid he really is.

Liberals care more about protecting their dear leader than to get to the truth about why 4 American heroes were left alone to die in battle. Obama and his cronies couldn't hold a candle to any of those men. This is where we are as a country, the Obama administration, a compliant media, and their lap dog tools like Rdean. These people an embarrassment

zombie.jpg

Benghaaaaazi...

McCain is trying to keep Rice from being Secretary of State, so Obama will appoint John Kerry.

Republicans think the nude model can win the special election to replace Kerry.

It's pure politics.

Liberals care more about protecting their dear leader than to get to the truth about why 4 American heroes were left alone to die in battle. Obama and his cronies couldn't hold a candle to any of those men. This is where we are as a country, the Obama administration, a compliant media, and their lap dog tools like Rdean. These people an embarrassment

How many private security contractors died in Iraq?

How many private security contractors died in Iraq?

Did you write down the entire Ricks interview? :rolleyes:

How many private security contractors are US ambassadors? How many of them are active duty US military or State Department at the same time they are PRIVATE security contractors? Take the apple and the orange and shove them both us your ass.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

You think it is impossible to be highly educated and stupid at the same time? Are you aware that it is possible to get a PhD in Creation Science. I think you would agree that anyone with a PhD is highly educated, I am pretty sure you would argue that anyone that believes in Young Earth Creationism is also stupid. Since we have now established that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spout I think it is perfectly safe to assume any argument you make to defend a position you do not agree with is seriously flawed.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. ...

I can tell you from first-hand experience that the two are in no way mutually exclusive. If you hang around in the education mill long enough - and spend enough money - you will be rewarded with parchments and calligraphy and funny hats and all that. It does NOT mean you are one bit more 'intelligent' than your plumber or mechanic or the guy who grew the food you microwave for dinner.

Some people think degrees mean intelligence just because smart people generally have degrees.

And all this about being a Rhodes Scholar, so was Billy Clinton and he got himself, impeached...

Bill Clinton got a blow job. Republicans attacked him relentlessly and spent many tens of millions in taxpayer money "investigating" him and all they came up with was a blow job. Something many men, including right wingers, have lied about, especially to their wives. Newt was one. He admits it. He lied about it while investigating Clinton.

only one of them guys was sitting in the Oval Office getting it......and Clinton showed stupidity by letting it be done there.....

But since he chose to become a republican he is brilliant. no?

McCain is a RINO... He is a liberal, and having an (R) after his name isn't going to change that fact. It's exactly why the media went to war against Sarah Palin instead of McCain in 2008... She is far more dangerous to the ideological liberal dingbats. He should have never gotten the nomination, but I still voted for him over Obama... A lesser of two evils kind of thing.:D

Forum List

Back