Graduated 5th from bottom of 899 calls Rhodes Scholar - "not very bright"

world-trade-center-9-11.jpg

Reporter: Bush ‘negligence’ ignored pre-9/11 warnings | The Raw Story

Bush Administration Ignored 9/11 Warnings -- Daily Intel

The Bush Administration Know-It-Alls Who Failed to Heed Warnings Before 9/11 - The Daily Beast

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

NYT: Bush administration ignored more terror warnings before 9/11 than previously thought - Lean Forward

The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings - The New York Times

Bush ignored 6 specific warnings of an impending terrorist attack, new evidence

Oh right... Clinton had nothing to do with the intelligence failures leading up to 9/11 :lol:... You're nothing but a partisan hack.

:eusa_boohoo:, Obama, the TWO TIME president certainly proved he was infinitely more qualified than any of the white and black losers who ran against him during his campaigns for the highest office in the land! If Affirmative Action produces great leaders like Obama and Colin Powell, we need more of it. A diverse majority has spoken at the ballot box and they decided that Obama is the best man for the Presidency, bar none. AA had nothing to do with that!:lol:

Not a diverse majority but an illiterate majority who voted for free stuff. Susan Rice became a Rhodes Scholar the same way obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review, her race. If she was white, her nonsense wouldn't be tolerated an instant and she'd be fired by now.

You are an idiot.

To become Editor, your submissions are blind. They are voted on through merit.

And no Rhodes Scholar is "stupid".

You guys have been watching "Arab owned" Fox way too much.

talk about racist.....

Just saying something doesn't make it true. Republicans on this site haven't learned that. When you give evidence, they cry and whine. Poor things. Too bad their hearts are filled with so much hate. Even Mitt Romney knew they couldn't learn. It's why he wanted to bring immigrants here who already have degrees.

when are you going to learn?.....and when someone counters your SPINNING bullshit you run from the thread.....and whose hearts are filled with hate?.....i do hope you are counting yourself....

Spinning what? I linked to Romney's site dozens of times. I linked to video dozens of times. Why make stuff up when you can let Republicans say their bullshit themselves without a filter?

Spinning what?....:lol:.......remember what i said Dean......a WHOLE bunch of people here have read your shit.....you are not fooling anyone....maybe Stroonges like Lakota will suck your balls.....but most people here look at you as an obsessed with Republicans mental case....and yes you spin the headlines of your threads....your like a bad newspaper.....

McCain also did not follow orders and was shot down as a result.

Oh, really?

Enlighten us.

McCain's mishaps in the cockpit - Los Angeles Times
John McCain was training in his AD-6 Skyraider on an overcast Texas morning in 1960 when he slammed into Corpus Christi Bay and sheared the skin off his plane's wings.

McCain recounted the accident decades later in his autobiography. "The engine quit while I was practicing landings," he wrote. But an investigation board at the Naval Aviation Safety Center found no evidence of engine failure. (Was he lying?)

The 23-year-old junior lieutenant wasn't paying attention and erred in using "a power setting too low to maintain level flight in a turn," investigators concluded.

The crash was one of three early in McCain's aviation career in which his flying skills and judgment were faulted or questioned by Navy officials.

In his most serious lapse, McCain was "clowning" around in a Skyraider over southern Spain about December 1961 and flew into electrical wires, causing a blackout, according to McCain's own account as well as those of naval officers and enlistees aboard the carrier Intrepid. In another incident, in 1965, McCain crashed a T-2 trainer jet in Virginia.

After McCain was sent to Vietnam, his plane was destroyed in an explosion on the deck of an aircraft carrier in 1967. Three months later, he was shot down during a bombing mission over Hanoi and taken prisoner. He was not faulted in either of those cases and was later lauded for his heroism as a prisoner of war.

The Hanoi Hilton Songbird has been living off the government his entire life.

i would like to see you a prisoner of war for as long as he was and have the shit kicked out of you every day you fucking asshole.....your a disgrace to even the Rats under your house....

You're quite the "sadist".

but you have nothing to say about what your buddy called Mccain?.....some vet you are Dean.....this is one of the reasons why very few here respect what you have to say.....if a Republican would have called a one of our Prisoners of War what that piece of shit called McCain.....you would be all over the fucker.....but because Lakota thinks your a great guy.....it goes right by you.....i never figured you to allow a vet to be talked about like that,but gee i guess your one of those phonies who defend the vets if its the right vet..... your a pathetic example of Humanity Dean.....you and your Ball sucker friend Lakoota.....

Again, why do you say that? You haven't explained your position, you've just insisted upon it.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. ...

I can tell you from first-hand experience that the two are in no way mutually exclusive. If you hang around in the education mill long enough - and spend enough money - you will be rewarded with parchments and calligraphy and funny hats and all that. It does NOT mean you are one bit more 'intelligent' than your plumber or mechanic or the guy who grew the food you microwave for dinner.

Why memorize the most ridiculous talking points? Why not some that aren't "laughable"?

Again, why do you say that? You haven't explained your position, you've just insisted upon it.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

You think it is impossible to be highly educated and stupid at the same time? Are you aware that it is possible to get a PhD in Creation Science. I think you would agree that anyone with a PhD is highly educated, I am pretty sure you would argue that anyone that believes in Young Earth Creationism is also stupid. Since we have now established that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spout I think it is perfectly safe to assume any argument you make to defend a position you do not agree with is seriously flawed.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.

Bill Clinton got a blow job. .....

Bill Clinton got impeached...

For a blowjob by a bunch of idiot Republicans who spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and all they could come up with was a blowjob. And the majority of Americans wanted them to stop. They didn't stop then and they won't now.

when are you going to learn?.....and when someone counters your SPINNING bullshit you run from the thread.....and whose hearts are filled with hate?.....i do hope you are counting yourself....

Spinning what? I linked to Romney's site dozens of times. I linked to video dozens of times. Why make stuff up when you can let Republicans say their bullshit themselves without a filter?

Spinning what?....:lol:.......remember what i said Dean......a WHOLE bunch of people here have read your shit.....you are not fooling anyone....maybe Stroonges like Lakota will suck your balls.....but most people here look at you as an obsessed with Republicans mental case....and yes you spin the headlines of your threads....your like a bad newspaper.....

Spinning what?

i would like to see you a prisoner of war for as long as he was and have the shit kicked out of you every day you fucking asshole.....your a disgrace to even the Rats under your house....

You're quite the "sadist".

but you have nothing to say about what your buddy called Mccain?.....some vet you are Dean.....this is one of the reasons why very few here respect what you have to say.....if a Republican would have called a one of our Prisoners of War what that piece of shit called McCain.....you would be all over the fucker.....but because Lakota thinks your a great guy.....it goes right by you.....i never figured you to allow a vet to be talked about like that,but gee i guess your one of those phonies who defend the vets if its the right vet..... your a pathetic example of Humanity Dean.....you and your Ball sucker friend Lakoota.....

I volunteered for the military. No one "helped" me get in. I didn't crash 5 jets. 167 men didn't die because I was hot dogging on the Forestall. I didn't disobey orders and fly so low I was shot down. I wasn't one of the Keating 5. You can't have respect for someone unless they show common sense respect.

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. ...

I can tell you from first-hand experience that the two are in no way mutually exclusive. If you hang around in the education mill long enough - and spend enough money - you will be rewarded with parchments and calligraphy and funny hats and all that. It does NOT mean you are one bit more 'intelligent' than your plumber or mechanic or the guy who grew the food you microwave for dinner.

Why memorize the most ridiculous talking points? Why not some that aren't "laughable"?

To what "talking points" are you referring?

If somebody is highly educated, it is very unlikely they are stupid. To me somebody who is stupid is somebody who is as dumb as a sack of rocks. They don't hand out degrees with your Frosty Flakes packet...

You think it is impossible to be highly educated and stupid at the same time? Are you aware that it is possible to get a PhD in Creation Science. I think you would agree that anyone with a PhD is highly educated, I am pretty sure you would argue that anyone that believes in Young Earth Creationism is also stupid. Since we have now established that you don't actually believe the bullshit you spout I think it is perfectly safe to assume any argument you make to defend a position you do not agree with is seriously flawed.

Anyone with a PhD in magical creation is stupid. Anyone who believe[sic] a person with a PhD in Magical Creation is smart is stupid. Hope that helped.

Do you realize that mindlessly venting your bigotry makes YOU look stupid? What satisfaction do you get from just demonstrating what a hyper-partisan, far left whack-job you are over and over again? You have to know that hysterical, predictable extremists like you can lahkota and a few others aren't taken seriously by anybody. Why not try exercising a little self-control and really engaging in a discussion once in a while?

Forum List

Back