Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

From the scintillating intellect who equates everyone he doesn't like with Pol Pot :rofl:

'Sup, Pothead. :coffee:

Head filled with mush? Heart filled with hate?

Must be Pogo - or any other democrat - drones don't vary much...

:thup:

Posts filled with pot?

Sorry, should have added, the scintillating intellect ("scintellect" for short) who sees the world in only two faces: Either the Holy Church of John The Birch or as "Democrats", which as we all know are the same thing as Pol Pot. Because there are only two shades of grey, ever.

:420:

Davis is a liar and a fraud - which is everything the democratic party strives for!

From the scintillating intellect who equates everyone he doesn't like with Pol Pot :rofl:

Who can blame him? Pol Pot is a cool ass name for a bad guy.

I dunno, I think villains come off better with multisyllabic handles, like you know... "Beelezebub", or "Vlad the Impaler" or "Annamaria Tremonti".

I dunno, I think villains come off better with multisyllabic handles, like you know... "Beelezebub", or "Vlad the Impaler" or "Annamaria Tremonti".

Vlad is a monosyllabic name. "the Impaler" is a sobriquet.

Since you like tyrants with multisyllabic names, try this one: Barrack Obama.

Not at all -- Vlad the Impaler. Taken as one, it has a metre. DAH-dit-dit-DAH-dit. Shave and a haircut.

Guess we're off topic, but ... Sarah Palin. DAH-dit-DAH-dit. See*? Much more sinister-sounding that "George Bush".

(*Morse pun intended)

"Pol Pot"? Meh. :eusa_eh: I think Pothead just saw the first two letters of my name and came up with what little there is in his quiver.

Last edited:

Not at all -- Vlad the Impaler. Taken as one, it has a metre.

Doesn't change the fact "the Impaler" was not his name. You can poeticize any monosyllabic name and give it metre. That doesn't mean shit.

Not at all -- Vlad the Impaler. Taken as one, it has a metre.

Doesn't change the fact "the Impaler" was not his name. You can poeticize any monosyllabic name and give it metre. That doesn't mean shit.

Sure it does; it's our name for him, which affects his image. "Pol Pot" isn't Saloth Sar's name either.

Guess I told you. :cool:

You can't write much better than ".... the Impaler". I use it for my buddy whose name is Brad.

Last edited:
wow, look what the cats dragged back into the house

Jilly jilly jilly

lol

hey, steffie baby!

I wonder if Steph was thinking of this...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-b8IjhSbsk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-b8IjhSbsk[/ame]

Pogo, I was thinking about updating my avatar. How do you like this one below? Or should I keep the one I have?

obama-4chan.jpg

Posts filled with pot?

Shit, if my posts were filled with pot, all your OWS buddies would be mobbing the place..

I'm just sayin.

Sorry, should have added, the scintillating intellect ("scintellect" for short) who sees the world in only two faces: Either the Holy Church of John The Birch or as "Democrats", which as we all know are the same thing as Pol Pot. Because there are only two shades of grey, ever.

:420:

Ironic post is ironic....

hey, steffie baby!

I wonder if Steph was thinking of this...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-b8IjhSbsk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-b8IjhSbsk[/ame]

Pogo, I was thinking about updating my avatar. How do you like this one below? Or should I keep the one I have?

obama-4chan.jpg

Thanks for posting this, McRacist. Because last week you actually had an apologist trying to sell the idea that your first one had something to do with a movie. I told her she was being blind. Thanks for proving me right.

@Foxfyre

Forum List

Back