Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Is everyone bored with discussing real issues
of holding our candidates and leaders to the CONSTITUTION?

If we can't resist sidetracking and stooping to
"anti-Palin" or "anti-Davis" swipes at mothers and women

How can we hold media talking points to Constitutional standards either?

Is this really what we have become?
An endless rap song "slamming on bitches and ho's"

Do we really deserve the government we are getting with this going on?

Maybe Palin, Davis, Hillary and all the other women candidates
should organize a media watch together, instead of playing the same games.

I even caught Ann Coulter making sexist remarks worse than any man would ever dare.
Mean spirited bullying is what it is, regardless of the target or labels used as weapons.

What standard and focus do we want to enforce?

I wonder if Steph was thinking of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-b8IjhSbsk

Pogo, I was thinking about updating my avatar. How do you like this one below? Or should I keep the one I have?

obama-4chan.jpg

Because last week you actually had an apologist trying to sell the idea that your first one had something to do with a movie.

@Foxfyre

Oh it is about a movie Pogo.........well basically a documentary that covers the years 2008 until the present. It's called 'The Presidency Of The Apes'.

Last edited:
The new one seems more true to life.

Her mouth is OPEN.

Dear SteveMcGarrett and HenryBHough:
Greetings Gentlemen.
When I saw this picture (see dog below)
I thought of using it for an Avatar bet.

If any fellow liberal prochoice advocate(s) can PLEASE explain to me
how the federal ACA insurance mandates are "prochoice"
then I will change my Avatar to this! Until all other opponents to ACA
change their minds and agree the ACA is legal and proper within all Constitutional bounds and ethics.

And otherwise, if any such pro-ACA advocate(s)
who BELIEVE the bill is fully legal, ethical and constitutional
with no conflicts with religious freedom, equal protection without discrimination, or contradicting "prochoice" views, and with no flaws in following Constitutional process for making and enforcing laws,
BUT CHANGES THEIR MIND(S)
then all those liberal advocates must change their
Avatars to this until the ACA is amended, corrected, reformed, replaced
or otherwise revised to correct the flaws to stop the protests against it.

Anyone up for a CONSTITUTIONAL CHALLENGE?

Attachments

• $predator dog.jpg
    $predator dog.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

I even caught Ann Coulter making sexist remarks worse than any man would ever dare.
Mean spirited bullying is what it is, regardless of the target or labels used as weapons.

Good thoughts Emily but this thread was never about any issues. It's about two women, one of whom is seeking the governor position in Texas, the other who doesn't even live in Texas, as mothers, which is not what either woman is running for. Then it went off to tangents about whether the POTUS or the SCOTUS interprets the Constitution. Now it's back to racism, because Steve McRacist just can't help himself.

That's why so many of us refuse to take it seriously. It was never a real thread.

Good thoughts Emily but this thread was never about any issues. It's about two women, one of whom is seeking the governor position in Texas, the other who doesn't even live in Texas, as mothers, which is not what either woman is running for. Then it went off to tangents about whether the POTUS or the SCOTUS interprets the Constitution. Now it's back to racism, because Steve McRacist just can't help himself.

That's why so many of us refuse to take it seriously. It was never a real thread.

I pretty much sign off on the racist BS, my parents raised me that God created man, that racism is ignorance and fear.

It gets tiring and I'm tired of dealing with idiots.

I pretty much sign off on the racist BS, my parents raised me that God created man, that racism is ignorance and fear.

It gets tiring and I'm tired of dealing with idiots.

Racism offends me.

But perhaps not for the reason you might suppose.

The foundation of racism is collectivism. Racism claims that a person in the product of their skin color or the family they come from. The idea that a man is determined by his lineage, rather than by the effort of his mind and his integrity.

This idea offends me at the most basic level. As a Libertarian I hold exactly the opposite to be true, that the measure of a man is how they apply their natural talents and overcome natural weakness. I don't believe in a god who predestines our outcome, how much less will I accept that the level of melanin determines what kind of person we are. I hold that we are what we choose to be. A Stephen Hawking can overcome enormous physical limitations and still become great. I reject out of hand the idea that race determines who we are and what we will do.

/rant

Not at all -- Vlad the Impaler. Taken as one, it has a metre.

Doesn't change the fact "the Impaler" was not his name. You can poeticize any monosyllabic name and give it metre. That doesn't mean shit.

Sure it does; it's our name for him, which affects his image. "Pol Pot" isn't Saloth Sar's name either.

Guess I told you. :cool:

Not really, I'm not the one that makes a federal case out of somebody's name having a particular number of syllables in order to be impressive.

Doesn't change the fact "the Impaler" was not his name. You can poeticize any monosyllabic name and give it metre. That doesn't mean shit.

Sure it does; it's our name for him, which affects his image. "Pol Pot" isn't Saloth Sar's name either.

Not really, I'm not the one that makes a federal case out of somebody's name having a particular number of syllables in order to be impressive.

No but you are the one who protested Vlad the Impaler is not his real name while utterly whiffing on the fact that Pol Pot isn't either. Busted.

Pogo, I was thinking about updating my avatar. How do you like this one below? Or should I keep the one I have?

obama-4chan.jpg

Honestly?

It kills any credibility you might otherwise have.

There are plenty of legitimate issue to criticize Obama about, this kind of shit does nothing to win hearts and minds.

You are correct of course Pothead, but it's insanely tempting to note that this is typical of...

.... wait for it, I've never done this before and I want to savor it....

... "your shameful party!"

:lmao:

No but you are the one who protested Vlad the Impaler is not his real name while utterly whiffing on the fact that Pol Pot isn't either. Busted.

Not really, because I'm not the one with the name fetish.

Not really, because I'm not the one with the name fetish.

Fuck, you're dense. Did you or did you not post:

After posting this:

Who can blame him? Pol Pot is a cool ass name for a bad guy.

:banghead:

Forum List

Back