Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Palin used her down syndrome baby as a political prop.

She is disgusting.

s-BABY-large.jpg
th
You are a fucking hypocrite.

At least Palin restricted her "props" to her own children. obama shamelessly uses any kids he can get his paws on to promote his political agenda.
black-girl-and-bush.jpg

article-0-13F3B32B000005DC-723_634x421.jpg

No%20Child%20Left%20Behind%20Signed%20Into%20Law%20-%20President%20George%20W.%20Bush%20and%20U.S.%20Secretary%20of%20Education%20Rod%20.jpg

article-0-13F3B326000005DC-197_634x428.jpg

2008-12-08b.jpg

How did she do a shitty job of raising her kids? If by chance your going to say it's because her teenage daughter got pregnant are you implying that every other parent out there who has had the same thing happen are shitty parents as well?
Not just one, but both of her kids who gave her a grandchild, conceived them out of wedlock. Looks like she did a pretty shitty job raising her kids with no morals.
Horse shit you just don't like her politics if she was a democrat you would have nothing to say about what type parent she is your partisan garbage fools no one.

Nope, being a crappy parent transcends political parties. She is what she is and her kids are evidence of it. She'd be a shitty mother even if she were a Democrat.

Wendy Davis' daughters defend her in letters

“My mother had me when she was very young, a kid herself. And although she was married for a short period of time, parenthood was her sole responsibility. Yes, we lived in a trailer. Does it matter how long? Not to me,” Amber Davis wrote. “Even though some people have tried to question my own memories; I do remember the trailer, as well as the apartments that we lived in during the years that followed. I know that I was my mother’s first priority and that she wanted a better life for me than the one she was living. She worked 2 jobs and went to community college at night. She refused to repeat the life her family struggled in growing up.”

How did she do a shitty job of raising her kids? If by chance your going to say it's because her teenage daughter got pregnant are you implying that every other parent out there who has had the same thing happen are shitty parents as well?
Not just one, but both of her kids who gave her a grandchild, conceived them out of wedlock. Looks like she did a pretty shitty job raising her kids with no morals.
Horse shit you just don't like her politics if she was a democrat you would have nothing to say about what type parent she is your partisan garbage fools no one.

If she were a Democrat, she's be touted as a party hero, the epitome of liberal womanhood.

If she were a Democrat, she's be touted as a party hero, the epitome of liberal womanhood.

Got no argument, so you think you'll sling some shit? Typical rethug.

Sarah's not smart enough to be a liberal.

Wendy Davis' daughters defend her in letters

“My mother had me when she was very young, a kid herself. And although she was married for a short period of time, parenthood was her sole responsibility. Yes, we lived in a trailer. Does it matter how long? Not to me,” Amber Davis wrote. “Even though some people have tried to question my own memories; I do remember the trailer, as well as the apartments that we lived in during the years that followed. I know that I was my mother’s first priority and that she wanted a better life for me than the one she was living. She worked 2 jobs and went to community college at night. She refused to repeat the life her family struggled in growing up.”

But after a month, Mommy found a sugar daddy, and spread her legs to earn money for college, leaving both of us with sugar daddy for 6 years...

Wendy Davis is hero! :thup: democrats have a message for girls, the road to success is on your back, until you take some fool for everything he has.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back