Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

No I don't have kids which is irrelevant to the topic at hand being there a lot of good parents who suck at there job and bad ones excel I have enough reasons not to support Wendy Davis that have nothing to do with what kind of parent she is.

The problem is you dont know what the hell your talking about. Raising kids is all about executive work. If a person cant raise their own kids they definitely are not able to run a state. They dont have the basic skill set or understanding of how to manage their life why in the hell would you want them to run your state? I know you like to think that raising kids is nothing special but you would be wrong. It is hard work that deals with time management, decision making, organization and patience.
That's a pretty harsh critique of Sarah Palin, who's done a rather shitty job raising her kids. Fortunately, she's never going to be in charge of any more states. :cool:
How did she do a shitty job of raising her kids? If by chance your going to say it's because her teenage daughter got pregnant are you implying that every other parent out there who has had the same thing happen are shitty parents as well?

For those who think having kids somehow makes a better governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has kids how well did that help him run California?

TheNutHouse is an idiot grasping at straws. I don't think Janet Napolitano ever had kids either, didn't stop her. There's probably a good number of governors who went childless, but it's never had enough meaning to compile a list thereof.

George Washington never had children. How'd that work out?

Last edited:
The problem is you dont know what the hell your talking about. Raising kids is all about executive work. If a person cant raise their own kids they definitely are not able to run a state. They dont have the basic skill set or understanding of how to manage their life why in the hell would you want them to run your state? I know you like to think that raising kids is nothing special but you would be wrong. It is hard work that deals with time management, decision making, organization and patience.
That's a pretty harsh critique of Sarah Palin, who's done a rather shitty job raising her kids. Fortunately, she's never going to be in charge of any more states. :cool:
How did she do a shitty job of raising her kids? If by chance your going to say it's because her teenage daughter got pregnant are you implying that every other parent out there who has had the same thing happen are shitty parents as well?

I'm sure she thinks the same of abortion Barbie, Wendy Davis who hasn't run anything but her mouth and stand up for women and teenagers who happen to get pregnant to kill their children... faun the judge and jury of others..I don't why you bother with someone like that

Last edited:
From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Mom of Bristol Palin's former fiance pleads guilty

Wow no one wanted to touch this one..eh?

Palin's a lowlife.

Simple as that.

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Yeah.

Palin let her teen aged daughter get pregnant by a another teen ager who's mom was a drug dealer.

Real fine mom.

Palin's a lowlife.

Simple as that.

so are you simple as that

This thread is proof that the far left hates any woman that refuses to be beaten down and be submissive to the far left programming.

but remember, they are for THE WOMAN

it's a lie just like being for blacks, Hispanics, etc etc...they are for them as long as they are chained to the Democrat/progressive PLANTATION

Last edited:

Yeah.

Real fine mom.

Palin's a lowlife.

Simple as that.

I ignored it originally because it's just stupid.

Palin "let" her daughter get pregnant by a guy who's MOM is a drug dealer. I'm sure Palin was just begging Bristol to do that. On another note just how far out are you left wing morons willing to go to find people not even related but anywhere near that family to use as condemnation for the Palin's?

An ex boyfriends mom? Really? Why not the fucking cousin of the mailman in jail for robbery? You people are idiots.

Yeah.

Real fine mom.

Palin's a lowlife.

Simple as that.

Palin "let" her daughter get pregnant by a guy who's MOM is a drug dealer. I'm sure Palin was just begging Bristol to do that. On another note just how far out are you left wing morons willing to go to find people not even related but anywhere near that family to use as condemnation for the Palin's?

An ex boyfriends mom? Really? Why not the fucking cousin of the mailman in jail for robbery? You people are idiots.

:clap2:

If they didn't have lies they would have nothing
what's sad is they have no problems spreading them all for politics

Last edited:
Ah were starting to see that liberal respect for women at least for women who follow the liberal ideology without question just like the respect they show blacks and Hispanics as long as they stay on the liberal reservation.

Not just one, but both of her kids who gave her a grandchild, conceived them out of wedlock. Looks like she did a pretty shitty job raising her kids with no morals.

This thread is crazy. I'd rather have Casey Anthony as the mother of my child over Sarah "Paul Revere warned the British they were coming!" Palin.

This thread is proof that the far left hates any woman that refuses to be beaten down and be submissive to the far left programming.

it's a lie just like being for blacks, Hispanics, etc etc...they are for them as long as they are chained to the Democrat/progressive PLANTATION

What's really disappointing is that they seem to believe that women, Hispanics, blacks, et.al. are that stupid...oh, wait...seems they might be right. Why else would such diverse groups continue to vote for such lying crooks?

Palin's a lowlife.

Simple as that.

:clap2:

If they didn't have lies they would have nothing
what's sad is they have no problems spreading them all for politics

And WE are the 'haters'.

What's really disappointing is that they seem to believe that women, Hispanics, blacks, et.al. are that stupid...oh, wait...seems they might be right. Why else would such diverse groups continue to vote for such lying crooks?

Free stuff.

Not just one, but both of her kids who gave her a grandchild, conceived them out of wedlock. Looks like she did a pretty shitty job raising her kids with no morals.
Horse shit you just don't like her politics if she was a democrat you would have nothing to say about what type parent she is your partisan garbage fools no one.

Forum List

Back