Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

naw, i just think its funny'when the dems refuse to go on FNC

Because the Republicans are all going on MSNBC, right?

I don't watch either channel that much, so I couldn't tell you definitely but I doubt they are. And I'm not about to bash people in either party for not doing so. However, not going on FNC or MSNBC is totally different then refusing to debate.

Actually, MSNBC has a Republican strategist as one of their contributors, and that is Pat Robertson. Rachel Maddow has had Rand Paul on TWICE! Once when he announced his candidacy and another time after he'd made that racist remark about refusing service to blacks.

Ed Schultz has MANY Republicans on his show, and he asks them to explain their positions. One of his main contributors is Heidi Harris in Las Vegas.

Nope, MSNBC does present the other viewpoint, FAUX Noise doesn't, and CNN only trumpets the party line of the government.

I have really never seen anything like that before. It was so awful. I just don't understand how people are defending her. It was bad enough that she choked during the interview. But then when questioned by her opponent about the headless bodies, she refused to answer him!! After it was over, she just ditched the reporters when they were asking her questions.

Why didn't she just say that she is not giving interviews because it's too tough?? That's what her actions indicate. And Republicans are actually going to support this woman?? Are they crazy?? If a candidate that I liked ever did what she did, I wouldn't vote for them in a million years. I detested Phil Angelides and voted for Arnold in 2006 for governor.

yeah, cause thats ALL they do

:rolleyes:
if you werent so blind to reality you would see it

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted
but then you use a user-name that is clearly a lie

Everybody gets the best of you, don't they??? :lol:

I hope this tanks her political career. She's almost as bat shit crazy as Sharon Angle.

It should...but it won't

This is Arizona. She knows what buttons to push.

- Immigrants are sneaking in and they are going to kill you
- The Federal Government won't protect you
- Only I will protect you from this invasion

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted
but then you use a user-name that is clearly a lie

Everybody gets the best of you, don't they??? :lol:
no, you are totally fucking delusional as well

I hope this tanks her political career. She's almost as bat shit crazy as Sharon Angle.

It should...but it won't

uh, they are sneaking in, and some ARE killing people
and so far, the feds dont seem to give a shit

that last one is just more paranoid delusional thinking by YOU

naw, i just think its funny'when the dems refuse to go on FNC

Because the Republicans are all going on MSNBC, right?

I don't watch either channel that much, so I couldn't tell you definitely but I doubt they are. And I'm not about to bash people in either party for not doing so. However, not going on FNC or MSNBC is totally different then refusing to debate.

Actually, MSNBC has a Republican strategist as one of their contributors, and that is Pat Robertson. Rachel Maddow has had Rand Paul on TWICE! Once when he announced his candidacy and another time after he'd made that racist remark about refusing service to blacks.

Ed Schultz has MANY Republicans on his show, and he asks them to explain their positions. One of his main contributors is Heidi Harris in Las Vegas.

Nope, MSNBC does present the other viewpoint, FAUX Noise doesn't, and CNN only trumpets the party line of the government.

Well, fox does have Juan Williams...(dude I seriously just laughed out loud just now....)

It should...but it won't

She said there are beheadings, and she also said the crime rate is worse than the past. Both lies.

She also said "most" illegals are drug mules. Again, another lie.

Back her, continue to back this liar. It says so much about you.

I see...Upholding the LAW='BatShit Crazy".

What a TOOL you remain Biker.

I want to ask you a serious question. Do you agree with Angle when she said if a father raped his child, RAPED HIS CHILD and the child gets pregnant...that child should still "have" to have the baby.

Do you think that position is "batshit crazy"? I ask this because this is her position and I am so not kidding here.

Please stay on point and answer this question....do you agree with her position on incest, rape and pregnancy?

It should...but it won't

She said there are beheadings, and she also said the crime rate is worse than the past. Both lies.

did she say they were happening IN AZ, or that they were happening?
because they ARE happening, in Mexico

btw, you are one to talk about lies
you fucking liar
and the proof you are a liar is in your sig

I see...Upholding the LAW='BatShit Crazy".

What a TOOL you remain Biker.

I want to ask you a serious question. Do you agree with Angle when she said if a father raped his child, RAPED HIS CHILD and the child gets pregnant...that child should still "have" to have the baby.

Do you think that position is "batshit crazy"? I ask this because this is her position and I am so not kidding here.

Please stay on point and answer this question....do you agree with her position on incest, rape and pregnancy?

To answer such a question? One must first be offered proof.

I will wait.

It should...but it won't

She is willing to say anything to spread her message of fear..

She obviously knew there were no reports of beheadings. She just thought people would buy it without question. When she was called on it she ran away and refused to answer any more questions

She is willing to say anything to spread her message of fear..

She obviously knew there were no reports of beheadings. She just thought people would buy it without question. When she was called on it she ran away and refused to answer any more questions
considering you lie in your username, you are not one to point fingers

Jan Brewer Admits She Was Wrong About Beheadings

Brewer apparently first referred to beheadings during a June 16 interview with Fox News, talking about "the kidnappings and the extortion and the beheadings and the fact that people can't feel safe in their community" in discussing controversy surrounding the immigration law.

She went further in a June 27 interview on Phoenix television station KPNX when asked about the earlier beheadings claim.

"Oh, our law enforcement agencies have found bodies in the desert, either buried or just lying out there, that have been beheaded," Brewer said

Last edited:

Forum List

Back