Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

uh, they are sneaking in, and some ARE killing people
and so far, the feds dont seem to give a shit

that last one is just more paranoid delusional thinking by YOU

She said there are beheadings, and she also said the crime rate is worse than the past. Both lies.

She also said "most" illegals are drug mules. Again, another lie.

Back her, continue to back this liar. It says so much about you.

She is willing to say anything to spread her message of fear..

She obviously knew there were no reports of beheadings. She just thought people would buy it without question. When she was called on it she ran away and refused to answer any more questions

What message of 'FEAR' exactly. And can you tell us? Since when is the TRUTH to be feared?

Precisely due to Leftists as you attacking the messenger and the message that the truth reveals of you.

But you seem to be quite comfy housing your fear of the truth of yourself and your living of a LIE.

Carry on.

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted
but then you use a user-name that is clearly a lie

The bigger question is...

When are Republican candidates going to stand up and say "This is what I believe in and this is what I will do if I am elected"???

Why do they run away when they are asked specific questions about their positions?

Where are Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Jan Brewer? Why are they hiding from anyone but Fox News?

When is Obama gonna stand before the people and say this is where we are as far as the economy,the stimulus failed and I will ask for help in restoring the economy.We will go in another direction.

Instead he whines constantly about not causing the problem that he inherited this big mess.It's not his fault,he's doing the best he can,why don't people like him......waaaa,waaaa,waaaa...

Then he goes off and tells this stupid joke about how he's the tow truck driver and we called him and asked him to tow the car out of a ditch and the cars in reverse or drive or something......

Shut the f up already with the stand up comedy routine and do the job you were elected to do and stop the complaining.:evil:

If you don't like the circumstances of your situation,step aside.

oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted

When are Republican candidates going to stand up and say "This is what I believe in and this is what I will do if I am elected"???

Why do they run away when they are asked specific questions about their positions?

Where are Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Jan Brewer? Why are they hiding from anyone but Fox News?

When is Obama gonna stand before the people and say this is where we are as far as the economy,the stimulus failed and I will ask for help in restoring the economy.We will go in another direction.

Instead he whines constantly about not causing the problem that he inherited this big mess.It's not his fault,he's doing the best he can,why don't people like him......waaaa,waaaa,waaaa...

Then he goes off and tells this stupid joke about how he's the tow truck driver and we called him and asked him to tow the car out of a ditch and the cars in reverse or drive or something......

Shut the f up already with the stand up comedy routine and do the job you were elected to do and stop the complaining.:evil:

what Obama doesnt get is if you DROVE into the ditch, driving forward doesnt get you OUT

Ted Kennedy killed a woman. Didn't prove fatal for his career.

So no. I dont think this will prove fatal for the governors.

what Obama doesnt get is if you DROVE into the ditch, driving forward doesnt get you OUT

Nor does goosing the throttle. Sometimes you gotta compromise and get HELP.

That for the malignant Narcissist isn't in the cards.

For it will reveal he isn't as Smart as those that supported him...gave him credit for.

Heck? He acts as if he doesn't LIKE the job...

Fine. Step aside. Let a REAL MAN in there. (And I don't mean VP BITE ME).

uh, they are sneaking in, and some ARE killing people
and so far, the feds dont seem to give a shit

that last one is just more paranoid delusional thinking by YOU

She said there are beheadings, and she also said the crime rate is worse than the past. Both lies.

did she say they were happening IN AZ, or that they were happening?
because they ARE happening, in Mexico

btw, you are one to talk about lies
you fucking liar
and the proof you are a liar is in your sig

Yes, she said it was happening in arizona. that is what makes her a liar. She said, well, If I said it happens in Arizona, I am sorry....

She said crime rates by illegals were going up..again, a bold face lie. She said most illegals were drug mules..again, another lie.

She also said her father died fighting nazi's. Again a lie.

See a trend here?

Oh and about my sig...if you think I am lying ask Yurt (please see his latest one as well...gotta love it..)or Conhog if they said it. If they say yes, shut the fuck up.

God bless.

Please respond in two parts...one ...her lies...two the sigs. Stay focused.

Last edited:

For it will reveal he isn't as Smart as those that supported him...gave him credit for.

Who is he going to get help or advise from? the people who put us in the worse recession since the depression?

Seriously, who is going to go, bush and his policies? Keep in mind, we had horrible, HORRIBLE leadership in this country ..(dont even get started on Iraq) and this country almost went into a depression.

It takes time to fix all bush's fuck ups. You have to agree with this or are you from the school of hannity who said bush was going a great job? Seriously?

you fucking liar

Yes, she said it was happening in arizona. that is what makes her a liar. She said, well, If I said it happens in Arizona, I am sorry....

She said crime rates by illegals were going up..again, a bold face lie. She said most illegals were drug mules..again, another lie.

See a trend here?

Oh and about my sig...if you think I am lying ask Yurt (please see his latest one as well...gotta love it..)or Conhog if they said it. If they say yes, shut the fuck up.

God bless.

your failure to link so they can be read IN CONTEXT means you are a LIAR

btw, you have lied numerous times and been caught, you might ask for a link but because you fail to link to any of your claims i will NEVER give you a link to mine
see how that works, punk?

She is willing to say anything to spread her message of fear..

She obviously knew there were no reports of beheadings. She just thought people would buy it without question. When she was called on it she ran away and refused to answer any more questions

What message of 'FEAR' exactly. And can you tell us? Since when is the TRUTH to be feared?

Precisely due to Leftists as you attacking the messenger and the message that the truth reveals of you.

But you seem to be quite comfy housing your fear of the truth of yourself and your living of a LIE.

Carry on.

She said there were beheadings in arizona..fear...she said the crime rate by illegals were getting worse...fear..

Still dont get it?

She is a liar. Period. Her defenders look like idiots here. Its as bad as idiots who tried to defend fox after the Sherrod thing. Some people are just so partisan, they just cant tell the truth.

This dolt will win here in arizona. Keep in mind, we have mccain and sherrif joe and hte people who voted them in, will vote in this dolt.

Palin, bachmann, angle, brewer and a few others all represent the republican party so well.

Who is he going to get help or advise from? the people who put us in the worse recession since the depression?

Seriously, who is going to go, bush and his policies? Keep in mind, we had horrible, HORRIBLE leadership in this country ..(dont even get started on Iraq) and this country almost went into a depression.

It takes time to fix all bush's fuck ups. You have to agree with this or are you from the school of hannity who said bush was going a great job? Seriously?

*If you MEAN the Statist Democrats...and the many wanna be REPUBICANS...?

Then NO. They are the cause of problems...and then so are the unwashed morons as YOU that support their systematic destruction of a once GREAT Republic.

But then this shit has been going on for over 100 years.

YOU are a victim of their handiwork, Zoned.

you fucking liar

See a trend here?

God bless.

btw, you have lied numerous times and been caught, you might ask for a link but because you fail to link to any of your claims i will NEVER give you a link to mine

"Please respond in two parts...one ...her lies...two the sigs. Stay focused." You are beyond a piece of shit. I knew you couldnt do it. I just knew it.

Keep asking for the links...go get them your damn self. The people said it..if not, I can be kicked off. You saying I am lying makes YOU the liar dumb ass.

Now, talk about her lies. Brewer is a liar. There are no beheadings in arizona dn the crime rate by illegals went down! COMMENT ON THIS FOOL.

(You wont of course).

See a trend here?

God bless.

"Please respond in two parts...one ...her lies...two the sigs. Stay focused." You are beyond a piece of shit. I knew you couldnt do it. I just knew it.

Keep asking for the links...go get them your damn self. The people said it..if not, I can be kicked off. You saying I am lying makes YOU the liar dumb ass.

Now, talk about her lies. Brewer is a liar. There are no beheadings in arizona dn the crime rate by illegals went down! COMMENT ON THIS FOOL.

(You wont of course).
no, you are lying by lack of context, you fucking moronic piece of shit'

and no, i wont let go of you being a lying piece of shit
fuck off if you dont like it

Last edited:

See a trend here?

God bless.

(You wont of course).

NO...YOU SHOW THE LIES...Chapter and verse.

I'm calling YOU OUT ZONED.

(You wont of course).
no, you are lying by lack of context, you fucking moronic piece of shit'

and no, i wont let go of you being a lying piece of shit
fuck off if you dont like it

Zoned is about to sputter...stay tuned.

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please

Everybody gets the best of you, don't they??? :lol:

Sorry that the truth hurts!!!

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

The Sarah Palin model is spreading

You can be sure there will be no more unscripted debates

The Baggers are afraid to answer real questions that have real answers. They can only take inteviews with approved reporters. They are afraid that if the public really finds out how delusional they are, they will lose support.

I would strongly suggest that Angle, Paul, and all the other Tea Party picks keep all their interviews on FOX. Otherwise, someone may actually ask them a pertinent question, one that might deserve a constructive answer. They won't have one...

Republicans hid from the media, because they are afraid the public may find out the truth.

Palin was a perfect example.

Dumb as a box of rocks.

You have a classic case of the Dumbass.

The Media is relentless. WHERE are they going to hide exactly?

And *I* agree with Divecon on this merit of yours...
*YOU PROJECT WELL*

Well, that should eliminate any credibility you might have had!! :eek:

The left loves it when someone who stands in their way has an emotional breakdown. They're like wolves on a weak deer. The crap this Governor has taken from the smarmy leftist media is disgusting. They have absolutely no decency. Their job is to report the news, not have an agenda. The press in America is as corrupt as our government.

Forum List

Back