Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

The Sarah Palin model is spreading

You can be sure there will be no more unscripted debates

Well, like Sarah, they'll have to write notes on their hand, because Barry already owns all the teleprompters...

teleprompter.jpg

Brewer has already refused to do any further debates while further refusing to answer simple questions from the media about backing up some statements. She'll still probably win though, despite the fear mongering on her part.

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

The Sarah Palin model is spreading

You can be sure there will be no more unscripted debates

Well, like Sarah, they'll have to write notes on their hand, because Barry already owns all the teleprompters...

teleprompter.jpg

Nice try at misleading....

But Obama never used a teleprompter during a debate and managed to publically humiliate the best candidate the Republicans had to offer

yeah, cause thats ALL they do

:rolleyes:
if you werent so blind to reality you would see it

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted
but then you use a user-name that is clearly a lie

The bigger question is...

When are Republican candidates going to stand up and say "This is what I believe in and this is what I will do if I am elected"???

Why do they run away when they are asked specific questions about their positions?

Where are Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Jan Brewer? Why are they hiding from anyone but Fox News?

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted

When are Republican candidates going to stand up and say "This is what I believe in and this is what I will do if I am elected"???

Why do they run away when they are asked specific questions about their positions?

Where are Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Jan Brewer? Why are they hiding from anyone but Fox News?
keep believing that

but please dont be alone on election night

oh please

keep believing that

but please dont be alone on election night

Are they going to run away from questions about their positions for the next two months?

and judging from what you guys are saying, Obama must be scared shitless of fox news

:lol:

this thread isnt about Angle

Except you're more than willing to comment about her.

As for Brewer, she has already refused further debates. Do you agree with such a thing? The media in AZ is asking for answers about her fear mongering about the beheadings. She won't give them a straight answer. If the people of AZ were truly in danger of being beheaded by illegal immigrants, then she should of called a state of emergency a long time ago and had the guard come in. She didn't.

this thread isnt about Angle

Except you're more than willing to comment about her.

As for Brewer, she has already refused further debates. Do you agree with such a thing? The media in AZ is asking for answers about her fear mongering about the beheadings. She won't give them a straight answer. If the people of AZ were truly in danger of being beheaded by illegal immigrants, then she should of called a state of emergency a long time ago and had the guard come in. She didn't.
again, brewer doesnt need to
shes way ahead in the polls why should she debate
LOL

LOL

If this were a Democrat doing this to a Republican, you would be calling that Democrat a coward. Least try to stay consistent here Dive.

LOL

So this is the moral behavior taught in your republican family? That is OK to outright lie as long as you are ahead in your goals. Your children can lie to you as long as they are getting what they want. Your wife can cheat on you and lie about it, because as long as she isn't caught, it is alright with you. I think moral people here understand where DC is coming from.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
LOL

So this is the moral behavior taught in your republican family? That is OK to outright lie as long as you are ahead in your goals. Your children can lie to you as long as they are getting what they want. Your wife can cheat on you and lie about it, because as long as she isn't caught, it is alright with you. I think moral people here understand where DC is coming from.:cuckoo:
oh fuck off pissant

naw, i just think its funny'when the dems refuse to go on FNC

Because the Republicans are all going on MSNBC, right?

I don't watch either channel that much, so I couldn't tell you definitely but I doubt they are. And I'm not about to bash people in either party for not doing so. However, not going on FNC or MSNBC is totally different then refusing to debate.

Republicans hid from the media, because they are afraid the public may find out the truth.

Palin was a perfect example.

Dumb as a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back