Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

The Sarah Palin model is spreading

You can be sure there will be no more unscripted debates

The Baggers are afraid to answer real questions that have real answers. They can only take inteviews with approved reporters. They are afraid that if the public really finds out how delusional they are, they will lose support.

I would strongly suggest that Angle, Paul, and all the other Tea Party picks keep all their interviews on FOX. Otherwise, someone may actually ask them a pertinent question, one that might deserve a constructive answer. They won't have one...

I've got an answer for you if you have the guts to take me on. I don't think you do. This congress and this President are the most corrupt in the history of our nation. Do you know what's going to happen on Nov 2? I do. You're going to get your leftist ass kicked out into the street. Suck on that for a while.

Republicans hid from the media, because they are afraid the public may find out the truth.

Palin was a perfect example.

Dumb as a box of rocks.

You have a classic case of the Dumbass.

The Media is relentless. WHERE are they going to hide exactly?

And *I* agree with Divecon on this merit of yours...
*YOU PROJECT WELL*

Well, that should eliminate any credibility you might have had!! :eek:
actually, he has more than YOU do, MORON

The left loves it when someone who stands in their way has an emotional breakdown. They're like wolves on a weak deer. The crap this Governor has taken from the smarmy leftist media is disgusting. They have absolutely no decency. Their job is to report the news, not have an agenda. The press in America is as corrupt as our government.

That is such a ridiculous statement. Beck or Limbaugh?? Maybe Bachman or Palin???

If Brewer had come clean about her misspoken dead people then it would have been no big deal.

The BIG deal is when you stand in front of press and ignore they only question they ask you as if they are not asking you anything.

Its not the gaff, its her reaction to the gaff that proves how stupid she is.

The left loves it when someone who stands in their way has an emotional breakdown. They're like wolves on a weak deer. The crap this Governor has taken from the smarmy leftist media is disgusting. They have absolutely no decency. Their job is to report the news, not have an agenda. The press in America is as corrupt as our government.

What "emotional breakdown?"

She had a pretty average (16 second) brainfart....nothing most people on camera (and off) have had....:eusa_hand:

.....unless ........

...they are accompanied by a teleprompter wherever they go....:eusa_whistle:

If Brewer had come clean about her misspoken dead people then it would have been no big deal.

The BIG deal is when you stand in front of press and ignore they only question they ask you as if they are not asking you anything.

Its not the gaff, its her reaction to the gaff that proves how stupid she is.

...speaking of brain farts.....here she is.

That is such a ridiculous statement. Beck or Limbaugh?? Maybe Bachman or Palin???

What about them? Why is my statement ridiculous?

Go ahead and pretend to yourselves it was her gaff that matters.

The thing that shows all what a ditz she is is how she refused to amitt her mistake.

She failed the test big time.

The thing that shows all what a ditz she is is how she refused to amitt her mistake.

People who care about the issues don't care about BS like this. Only those who wish to demonize people for doing their job.

Please, pardon me, but I feel I need to warn you: Truthmatters is the USMB Dunce. Generally, we just keep her sitting in the corner wearing a large pointed hat.

Here is the real "Fall-Out" from the link in the OP:

It's also likely voters might empathize with Brewer's seeming bout with nerves – after all, who hasn't been in a similar situation?

"I think at that moment, there was just a lot of empathy for her," said Boomer in describing her experience watching the debate in the pressroom. "You felt badly because a lot of us have been in that position and we know what it feels like to be there.

People who care about the issues don't care about BS like this. Only those who wish to demonize people for doing their job.

Please, pardon me, but I feel I need to warn you: Truthmatters is the USMB Dunce. Generally, we just keep her sitting in the corner wearing a large pointed hat.

It's also likely voters might empathize with Brewer's seeming bout with nerves – after all, who hasn't been in a similar situation?

"I think at that moment, there was just a lot of empathy for her," said Boomer in describing her experience watching the debate in the pressroom. "You felt badly because a lot of us have been in that position and we know what it feels like to be there.

A lot of people have been on live televised debates? :confused:

I don't think people are going to get too bent out of shape on this. However, it becomes more serious if it can be shown that this is part of a pattern of falsehoods, lies, deceptions, etc. Otherwise, she's expressing what a lot of people fear, whether its true or not.

I don't think people are going to get too bent out of shape on this. However, it becomes more serious if it can be shown that this is part of a pattern of falsehoods, lies, deceptions, etc. Otherwise, she's expressing what a lot of people fear, whether its true or not.

No, most people have a fear of public speaking, and can easily empathise with anyone having a brain fart while on TV (in fact, even both reporters in the embedded video at the OP's link agree with this).

And I wouldn't be to certain that a pattern of "falsehoods, deceptions, etc." would have any serious impact either: See Charlie Rangle.

Then why was there a news article about her admitting her mistake last night?

What "emotional breakdown?"

She had a pretty average (16 second) brainfart....nothing most people on camera (and off) have had....:eusa_hand:

.....unless ........

...they are accompanied by a teleprompter wherever they go....:eusa_whistle:

Do you remember when Obama went in front a room full of repulicans and had basically an open mike. He handled every single question and some would say he kicked their asses..You rally have to see the transcripts yourself, its fucking fantastic.

Imagine Brewer in front of a lot of dems. not just in a one on one debate, but a room full of dems asking hard hitting factually based questions. Imagine that one...:eusa_whistle:

No wonder this dolt refuses to do debates anymore and no wonder her and Angle run, literally run from questions. These are professional politicians who cant answer questions!??

Republicans, you have to look at this and shrug. You have too.

No, most people have a fear of public speaking, and can easily empathise with anyone having a brain fart while on TV (in fact, even both reporters in the embedded video at the OP's link agree with this).

And I wouldn't be to certain that a pattern of "falsehoods, deceptions, etc." would have any serious impact either: See Charlie Rangle.

She lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate of illegals, she lied when she said most illegals are drug mules, she even lied about her father dying while fighting nazi's.

See the trend? Its not a fear of public speaking. She is a liar who was called out and yet, some people still defend her! Wow.

She lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate of illegals, she lied when she said most illegals are drug mules, she even lied about her father dying while fighting nazi's.

See the trend? Its not a fear of public speaking. She is a liar who was called out and yet, some people still defend her! Wow.
Yes, she did.

I saw no problem with her forgetting what she wanted to say

What I found troubling was her reaction to questions about her claim about headless bodies found in the Arizona Dessert. Her initial reply to her opponent was to attack her opponent on an unrelated topic.
When pursued by the press with followup questions, she again changed the subject and then ran away when the press wouldn't let her off the hook

I never realized what a political amateur she really is

Forum List

Back