Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

Probably not....

But it is a harbinger of things to come. Arizona will pay the price

No, it's not the silence that's gonna tank her career, it's the lies she told about headless bodies in the desert that's gonna kill her re election bid.

No, it's not the silence that's gonna tank her career, it's the lies she told about headless bodies in the desert that's gonna kill her re election bid.

She later claimed that the bodies were, in fact, being decapitated in Mexico

Headless bodies must somehow, be sneaking across the border

I see corpse men...they're everywhere

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Gx1KrvTw]YouTube - Barack Obama Sees Dead People[/ame]

bullshit asswipe, you know perfectly well they are beheading people in Mexico, the cartels are, anyone with an ounce of brain matter could put 2 and 2 together, but not you libturds,, oh no, not you libturds.

hang on that asswipe, hang on that, nevermind the severity of beheading and 2500 dead people just across the border, you hang on that one little mistake. she will get re-elected.

hang on that asswipe, hang on that, nevermind the severity of beheading and 2500 dead people just across the border, you hang on that one little mistake. she will get re-elected.

I already said she would be elected (not re-elected)

Arizona will pay the price for the next four years....they are already starting to pay right now

Don't like the lady, but I cannot make fun of her. I have done the same thing almost every time I have done public speaking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

Zombies.

Lots of zombies out there in AZ.

Considering that it IS Arizona, I actually would believe that.

I already said she would be elected (not re-elected)

Arizona will pay the price for the next four years....they are already starting to pay right now

yes, they are, you libturds are going to punish the snot out of them too for as long as you can and high five each other. that's why most of America is turning away from your bullshit.

Zombies.

Lots of zombies out there in AZ.

Of course there are. It's nothing but a whole bunch of retirees who listen to FAUX Noise and Beck.

Wanna know how to get to Zombieland? Follow I-40 west from Amarillo, soon as you hit Arizona, you're there.

Forum List

Back