Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

No, it's not the silence that's gonna tank her career, it's the lies she told about headless bodies in the desert that's gonna kill her re election bid.

bullshit asswipe, you know perfectly well they are beheading people in Mexico, the cartels are, anyone with an ounce of brain matter could put 2 and 2 together, but not you libturds,, oh no, not you libturds.

That's not the issue, idiot. They are not finding all the bodies in Arizona, like your Auntie Jan said.

What the fuck does Brewer think? They're beheading people over in Mexico, and shipping them over here to make her scared?

When she was asked that question yesterday, she just turned away and ran like a scared little bitch.

Everyone knows the scripted, rehearsed opening statement is the hardest part of any debate. The voters will forgive. I bet they still can't believe that she changed everything in the last 600 days!

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

You need to see this stuff here because the "so called" news station called FOX never airs anything critical of the GOP. An Austrailian trying to take over American politics is calling the shots for FOX.

See it here? Like there is no where else to get news besides here and Fox? You are a bit of a drama queen ain't ya?

So, in conclusion JIm started this thread to bash Fox. Dayuuum, it's round the mullberry bush but here we izz.

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

The Sarah Palin model is spreading

You can be sure there will be no more unscripted debates

Last edited:

Its gotten to the point where Angle, Rand Paul, Brewer and company won't give any interviews to anyone but Fox

Well, " will be prove fatal?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the way they are treated by the slimeball media, i dont blame them

I know...real slimeballs asking questions like....

Why do you want to repeal Social Security?
Would you really have voted against the Civil Rights Laws?
Why did you claim there were headless bodies in the Arizona dessert?
What is your favorite newspaper?

Those BASTARDS!

This really is priceless...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUPKKbmWMZ8&feature=topvideos]YouTube - OMG this is so embarrassing ....Save us from Jan Brewer![/ame]

Those BASTARDS!
yeah, cause thats ALL they do

:rolleyes:
if you werent so blind to reality you would see it

Those BASTARDS!

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are

Those BASTARDS!

Yea...Evil Liberal Lamestream Media expecting you to actually explain your positions.

Thankfully, we have Fox News around to tell everyone how great you are
oh please
you are fucking delusional if you actually believe that line of bullshit you just spouted
but then you use a user-name that is clearly a lie

Forum List

Back