Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

Why the fuck would I run from that fight?

Dispute anything I just wrote. I'll wait or are you running away? lololololololol

ED: its been a minute and I am tired of watiing. Pm me when you want to fight. :)

Ok, I am back. Dresdin, where are ya pall? Running away in another thread? (see what I just did right there?)....lololol

oh im sorry whats it been....an hour and a half?.....i was over in that thread honoring you .....remember you were there too......its amazing how many people love you here Zona.....you have threads were your called an asshole....dishonest fuck....dick....bigit..richie cunningham......:lol:.....i wish i had that kind of respect.....seriously....
then he thanks my post calling him a fucking moron :lol:

So everything I said about brewer was factual? Thank you for backing me up bro. You rule!
no, nothing you wrote was FACTUAL, it was all PURE OPINION
because is it not possible she didnt lie, and that she was just WRONG?

I would link proof of everything I said..
beheadings in arizona (and her apologizing for saying it) Comment on that fucker...
federal stats about crime going down in arizona from illegals
federal reports about her being wrong that "most" illegals are not mules
and easily proving her a liar about her dad "dying" fighting nazi's

but whats the point, you wont read them. You still say fox and breitbart were right and sherrod was wrong. When you have such overwealming proof and still wont admit it...whats the point. (now watch you not respond directly on the four points I hit on...wait for it...wait for it........)

Says everything about you.

well, you've finally got something correct: "What is the point?"

You can blather on all you want, and offer "overwhelming proof:" It won't matter any more to Brewer's campaign than Charlie Rangle's Congressional Citations to his campaign

Last edited:
no, nothing you wrote was FACTUAL, it was all PURE OPINION
because is it not possible she didnt lie, and that she was just WRONG?

beheadings in arizona (and her apologizing for saying it) Comment on that fucker...

but whats the point, you wont read them. You still say fox and breitbart were right and sherrod was wrong. When you have such overwealming proof and still wont admit it...whats the point. (now watch you not respond directly on the four points I hit on...wait for it...wait for it........)

well, you've finally got something correct: What is the point?

You can blather on all you want, and offer "overwhelming proof:" It won't matter any more to Brewer's campaign than Charlie Rangle's Congressional Citations to his campaign
whats funny is he posts OPINIONS and calls them FACTS

I find it funnier that he passionately thinks it matters.......he's the weather-caster for a basketball game being played indoors that insists that:

1. IT IS SPRINKLING OUTSIDE!!!!

2. THE GAME MIGHT NEED TO BE CANCELLED!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

What a moron.

Wrong again, fool. What's funny is that he posts facts and you call them opinions. You would not acknowledge a fact if it came up behind you and kicked you in the ass. Because you are totally uninformed. Right is good and left is bad. Very simple for you with your simple mind, isn't it???

Wrong again, fool. What's funny is that he posts facts and you call them opinions. You would not acknowledge a fact if it came up behind you and kicked you in the ass. Because you are totally uninformed. Right is good and left is bad. Very simple for you with your simple mind, isn't it???
keep proving me right for calling you a moron
you don't know the difference between fact and opinion either

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arGYGaUb6i0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - How can we trust Jan Brewer?[/ame]

I have really never seen anything like that before. It was so awful. I just don't understand how people are defending her. It was bad enough that she choked during the interview. But then when questioned by her opponent about the headless bodies, she refused to answer him!! After it was over, she just ditched the reporters when they were asking her questions.

Why didn't she just say that she is not giving interviews because it's too tough?? That's what her actions indicate. And Republicans are actually going to support this woman?? Are they crazy?? If a candidate that I liked ever did what she did, I wouldn't vote for them in a million years. I detested Phil Angelides and voted for Arnold in 2006 for governor.

Rinata many many Democrats have had shitty days at the debating table.....this woman (should there be another debate) could eat this guy alive the next time.....then how would the opinions change here?.....Christ Bush won two elections and Pee Wee Herman could have out debated him.....

I saw her look like a dear caught in the headlights. I have seen lots of debates where people freeze for a few seconds or start to respond, don't like what they are saying, and start over!! But she didn't do that. I truly thought that she was going to get up and walk out. There was just a stricken look on her face like kids get when they can't answer the teacher. So if she were a candidate I was supporting, I think I would seriously reconsider her ability to work under pressure and be prepared.

And I will admit something about Bush. He was a dope sometimes. But he could talk the devil into going to church. Why?? I'll never understand it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the neg rep, CG. I'm always happy when I upset you. You're so childish. Wouldn't you be happy if they could install some kind of gold star program?? Then you and the other bitch could pat each other on the back whenever you wanted to!!!

Last edited:

I find it funnier that he passionately thinks it matters.......he's the weather-caster for a basketball game being played indoors that insists that:

What a moron.

Zona discredits himself in his sig..... which is full of crap taken out of context with the sole purpose of making other people look like racists and then gets pissy when people don't believe him.... He's a fucking partisan moron. Pathetic little man.

Then why was there a news article about her admitting her mistake last night?

Again, another problem

Why did it take four days to finally realize the only way to resolve the issue was to finally admit the truth. It took four days of national republican leadership telling her to give it up and that the issue would not go away.

She claimed in June there were beheadings. She should have admitted she was incorrect right away rather than insist she was right

What's disturbing is she used this canard, meant to scare the living shit out of people, to get that bill passed. The fact that it turns out to be a lie shows that she's willing to lie and be divisive. Certainly not the trait that one would expect from a leader.

Ya' gotta figure.....she sees more-established Republican-liars getting-away-with-it..... :rolleyes:

What's disturbing is she used this canard, meant to scare the living shit out of people, to get that bill passed. The fact that it turns out to be a lie shows that she's willing to lie and be divisive. Certainly not the trait that one would expect from a leader.

and yet we keep getting exactly that type of political rhetoric.

oooh... be scared the gays are coming...

oooh.. be scared the muslims are coming...

ooh... be scared the mean black panters are coming...

one thing after another after another after another...

and as long as it keeps working politicians will use it.

If there's any hope (at ALL) of getting real-Americans (i.e. 'Baggers, Truthers, Oathers, Freepers, Skinheads, etc.) more-engaged in the political-process.....and, drawing them AWAY from Jerry Springer.....ya' GOTTA have a lil' drama.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekiQAsSjd8Q&feature=related]YouTube - Reefer Madness From Lou Dobbs[/ame]​

No. I know you want this to happen but it wont. Most people now truly despise the Left/Democrats at this point.
....At least, that's what the polls say.....and, "conservatives" have a loooooooooooooong history of being poll-driven/influenced.

:rolleyes:

What a moron.

Zona discredits himself in his sig..... which is full of crap taken out of context with the sole purpose of making other people look like racists and then gets pissy when people don't believe him.... He's a fucking partisan moron. Pathetic little man.

You think he's Charlie Rangle?

No, it's not the silence that's gonna tank her career, it's the lies she told about headless bodies in the desert that's gonna kill her re election bid.

bullshit asswipe, you know perfectly well they are beheading people in Mexico, the cartels are, anyone with an ounce of brain matter could put 2 and 2 together, but not you libturds,, oh no, not you libturds.

Perhaps I missed something but wasn't the question about beheading in ARIZONA?

No, it's not the silence that's gonna tank her career, it's the lies she told about headless bodies in the desert that's gonna kill her re election bid.

bullshit asswipe, you know perfectly well they are beheading people in Mexico, the cartels are, anyone with an ounce of brain matter could put 2 and 2 together, but not you libturds,, oh no, not you libturds.

Perhaps I missed something but wasn't the question about beheading in ARIZONA?

Willow has a comprehension problem. Don't you, Willow??? :lol:

2010-09-08-danzcolor4488.jpg

Forum List

Back