Governor Anne Richards of Texas giving her views on abortion

I've never had an abortion nor ever plan to. But then I was lucky enough to have been born with a penis so the subject never came up. Lucky me then.

I've never had an abortion nor ever plan to. But then I was lucky enough to have been born with a penis so the subject never came up. Lucky me then.
Well, I hope you continue your streak of not getting knocked up unplanned to find yourself in a predicament you didn't intend for.

Well, I hope you continue your streak of not getting knocked up unplanned to find yourself in a predicament you didn't intend for.

I find it hard to commiserate with females who engage in risky behavior that could result in them becoming pregnant yet bemoaning the fact they got preggers.

Last edited:
Basically, like I've always advocated myself, if you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

Just don't ask the government to get involved.

She was a powerful woman.

Yeah, I remember drunken Ann Richards. She's the mom of baby-killer and drunken Cecile Richards.

You idiot.

Killing a child as a birth control method ain't cool. Anybody that says it is Jim Dandy is a piece of shit.
Legislating an end to abortion, is just the tyranny of the minority over the majority, as favored by that party and mostly older men in that party. If a state fks up and lets it on a referendum the people get to vote on, it goes down every time and becomes a constitutional guarantee, as we have seen already.

You can disapprove all you want. You can refuse to have one, yourself, even if it kills you or produces a deformed child, not destined to live. But, there should not be Draconian legislation, as that party has pushed and continues to push. It looks like Republicans will just have to be voted out of office, if women are not to be sex slaves of their legislative agenda.

Legislating an end to abortion, is just the tyranny of the minority over the majority, as favored by that party and mostly older men in that party. If a state fks up and lets it on a referendum the people get to vote on, it goes down every time and becomes a constitutional guarantee, as we have seen already.

You can disapprove all you want. You can refuse to have one, yourself, even if it kills you or produces a deformed child, not destined to live. But, there should not be Draconian legislation, as that party has pushed and continues to push. It looks like Republicans will just have to be voted out of office, if women are not to be sex slaves of their legislative agenda.
the excuses you sick fucks make to justify murdering children let alone your own children disgusts me,,,

I find it hard to commiserate with females who engage in risky behavior that could result in them becoming pregnant yet bemoaning the fact they got preggers.

Humans are designed to do certain things. We're literally programmed to breathe, to seek and eat food and drink water. And one of the main things we're programmed to do is FUCK.

Most animals do it, why? Programming.... and you then want people to not?

Humans are designed to do certain things. We're literally programmed to breathe, to seek and eat food and drink water. And one of the main things we're programmed to do is FUCK.

Most animals do it, why? Programming.... and you then want people to not?
I heard some are responding to the whole roe v wade thing by having less sex,

Basically, like I've always advocated myself, if you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

Just don't ask the government to get involved.

She was a powerful woman.

Richards was voted out of office by the people of Texas

the excuses you sick fucks make to justify murdering children let alone your own children disgusts me,,,
Stay the fuck out of other peoples bodies and let them make their own decisions on what happens inside of it, you really are no different than some cock sucking Arab religious fanatic wearing a headdress and white robe, you both are pieces of shit who think you can tell others how to live.

They are not children until developed enough to survive outside the womb in neonatal incubators. That is just your sick emotional construct, to sell your agenda.
Like that former Texas Governor, I have seen far more children suffer, unwanted and uncared-for, than I have seen aborted. Our jails are full of them and the outlook for many is bleak and remains bleak. Women should have a say. You guys should keep your legislative noses out of women vaginas.

Texas men have always been scared of strong women, thats why that fucked up state is forcing a woman to carry her dead fetus to term.
Texas women didnt like richards either

Her, molly ivins and lena gurrero would be considered moderates by today’s drunken party girl standards

But at the time they were quite an embarrassment for a conservative state like Texas

Stay the fuck out of other peoples bodies and let them make their own decisions on what happens inside of it, you really are no different than some cock sucking Arab religious fanatic wearing a headdress and white robe, you both are pieces of shit who think you can tell others how to live.
dont play that shit with me,,,

we dont murder children for any reason,, nothing religous about that,,

They are not children until developed enough to survive outside the womb in neonatal incubators. That is just your sick emotional construct, to sell your agenda.
Like that former Texas Governor, I have seen far more children suffer, unwanted and uncared-for, than I have seen aborted. Our jails are full of them and the outlook for many is bleak and remains bleak. Women should have a say. You guys should keep your legislative noses out of women vaginas.
Like the man said, a rose by any other name…

Unborn children are human beings that deserve to live in the 1st trimester as much as in the 5th or 5,000th trimester

Forum List

Back