Governor Anne Richards of Texas giving her views on abortion

They are not children until developed enough to survive outside the womb in neonatal incubators. That is just your sick emotional construct, to sell your agenda.
Like that former Texas Governor, I have seen far more children suffer, unwanted and uncared-for, than I have seen aborted. Our jails are full of them and the outlook for many is bleak and remains bleak. Women should have a say. You guys should keep your legislative noses out of women vaginas.
theyre children at conception,,,

you can tell yourself what you want, but that fact will never change,,

dude your comment about criminals proves you know its a human child youre killing,,

so save you BS for your cults child sacrifice ceramonies,,
The criminals are indeed human, though they often do not act like humans. You just think you are better to judge than the women that must carry, no matter what the circumstance. You can think this, as you will never be in the situation.

The criminals are indeed human, though they often do not act like humans. You just think you are better to judge than the women that must carry, no matter what the circumstance. You can think this, as you will never be in the situation.
save it , you trying to spin it wont change the fact you know youre advocating for the murder of innocent children,,

and I dont have to be in any situation to say murdering a child is wrong under any circumstances,,

Science

They have the same DNA at conception that they have for the rest of their lives
So does my toe, but my toe, in and of itself is not a human. It is thinking like yours, the reason you people lose if the majority ever gets to vote the issue. That is the tyranny of your minority. Fk you very much.

save it , you trying to spin it wont change the fact you know youre advocating for the murder of innocent children,,

and I dont have to be in any situation to say murdering a child is wrong under any circumstances,,
You guys have been doing your spin for years. It is not selling. Where in the US is your idea winning and where has it gone down to defeat. The only place it can survive is in the gerrymandered legislature of state level, where the people only speak on election day.

So does my toe, but my toe, in and of itself is not a human. It is thinking like yours, the reason you people lose if the majority ever gets to vote the issue. That is the tyranny of your minority. Fk you very much.
Your toe will never be a human being by itself

But you are a human being worthy of life unless mom has you killed in the womb

Is life so horrible for libs that they think death is better?

You guys have been doing your spin for years. It is not selling. Where in the US is your idea winning and where has it gone down to defeat. The only place it can survive is in the gerrymandered legislature of state level, where the people only speak on election day.
for the ;love of god save your bullshit for your cult meetings,,

you know you are talking about murdering a child,,
and it makes me sick to my stomach to hear it,,
just not enough to not do everything I can to save a childs life from people that think like you,,

Your toe will never be a human being by itself

But you are a human being worthy of life unless mom has you killed in the womb

Is life so horrible for libs that they think death is better?
Life in general is not horrible, but if my toe turned gangrenous and was dying beyond salvation, and especially if it might kill me, I would have it removed, and you would not think ill of me for doing it, certainly not attempting to jail me or my doctor for saving my life at the expense of the toe.

Life in general is not horrible, but if my toe turned gangrenous and was dying beyond salvation, and especially if it might kill me, I would have it removed, and you would not think ill of me for doing it, certainly not attempting to jail me or my doctor for saving my life at the expense of the toe.
youre a fucking idiot,,

if you got in a fire and all that was left of you was a toe, you could not only be identified as a human but if you were a male or female your haircolor and so much other stuff and we knew your DNA we could single you out of 8 billion people,,

so save your insane excuses and say you know you are advocating for the murder of a human child when you advocate for abortion,,,

Forum List

Back