Gotta "love" that Ben Carson.....

Don't recall Bush saying screw the hurricane victims since you feel that is such an important question perhaps you should submit it for the first Democratic debate.

I will......May I also suggest that same question for the republican ones?

So what you wanted was to have Carson feed you a ready made line of bullshit.
Many of us are tired of the political bullshit statements that dont mean shit and really do not need them regurgitated to us anymore just for the sake of appearing to be 'presidential' whatever that might happen to mean at that particular time.

Oh, I see....you're looking for the, "I don't have a freaking clue of what I'm doing...." kind of president. My mistake.

Yes, we don't want that...

We have one now....look what it got us....a mess.

It's not "rumor and innuendo." Obama has associated with communists his entire life. his friends are communists. His mentors are communists. His ideals are identical to the agenda of the CPUSA.

Well, you're right....It was terrible for Obama to force you to get that hammer and sickle symbol tattooed on your forehead......

Yeah, right, because everyone in the Soviet Union has a hammer and sickle tattooed on his forehead.

Liberals are such pathetic dolts.

You can't react to damage until you know what damage has been done. I would think it common sense that the only people who could react to the damage of the hurricane would be the ones the hurricane has already hit. Cause until there is damage we have nothing to react to

Yes.....because stating to the questioner something like, "I would send all the federal help needed for hurricane victims as requested...." is NOT nearly as powerful and presidential as, "I don't know."

You are right....it isn't.

The only radical element that I see trying to take over the government are the radical right wing Tea Party caucus.

Who are you trying to kid? Obama is a fucking commie. You can't get more radical than him.

Okay............if he's such a Communist, then this next question shouldn't be too hard.

Name 10 things that Obama has done in office (with links to back up the claims from actual news sites) that could be proven to be Communist in their principles.

Every last thing. Go read the CPUSA website.

I see..............you have nothing, so you choose to avoid the question and pass on rumor and innuendo.

It's not "rumor and innuendo." Obama has associated with communists his entire life. his friends are communists. His mentors are communists. His ideals are identical to the agenda of the CPUSA.

Well, if it is so true, then you should have no problem proving your rumor and innuendo are right by posting links to actual news sites that say as much.

But............much like some idiot who tried to tell me how bad Obama was, and when asked for 3 examples, he couldn't point to anything. Made my wait in line a lot more fun to see him turn and walk away when I asked that question.

Link up or shut up.

Who are you trying to kid? Obama is a fucking commie. You can't get more radical than him.

Okay............if he's such a Communist, then this next question shouldn't be too hard.

Name 10 things that Obama has done in office (with links to back up the claims from actual news sites) that could be proven to be Communist in their principles.

I see..............you have nothing, so you choose to avoid the question and pass on rumor and innuendo.

Well, if it is so true, then you should have no problem proving your rumor and innuendo are right by posting links to actual news sites that say as much.

But............much like some idiot who tried to tell me how bad Obama was, and when asked for 3 examples, he couldn't point to anything. Made my wait in line a lot more fun to see him turn and walk away when I asked that question.

Link up or shut up.

Here are three examples of how lousy Obama is

1. Obamacare
  2. Amnesty for illegals.
  3. ISIS

Link up or shut up.

Here are three examples of how lousy Obama is

1. Obamacare
  2. Amnesty for illegals.
  3. ISIS

1. Lots of Americans LIKE Obamacare, and there are a whole lot of people who now have health insurance because of it. Oh yeah.........stocks for health insurance companies increased anywhere from 20 to 50 percent because they have more business, and I've yet to hear of or see any major job loss because of it.

2. Obama has deported MORE illegals than Jr. ever did. And, I've yet to hear any news source report that Obama has granted amnesty to illegals. Yes, he IS pushing for the DREAM Act, but Congress has yet to pass it.

And..............3. ISIL (or ISIS if you prefer) came to power in Iraq because of the power vacuumn left after Jr. removed Saddam.

By the way, I asked for 10 with links to news sites to prove your rumor and innuendo.

Fail.

did Biden say he was articulate and clean like barry?

WOW, now here chimes in one of the paragon of right wing intelligentsia....
What an erudite and well-though of question.....I'm really impressed.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

And that tyranny and despotism is the result of conservative reactionaryism, the fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, where conservatives will seek to compel conformity through force of law, to discourage thought and speech advocating inclusion and tolerance, and disadvantage those perceived to be 'different,' such as individuals of a different race, different national origin, or different religion.

He is not mentally stable or fit to serve. Go ahead Republicans-nominate him. The general election will be fun.
Ben Carson Claims He Needs Secret Service Because ‘Secular Progressives’ May Kill Him

Dr. Ben Carson has long utilized the Christian right’s deep-seated persecution complex for political gain. Now, he’s openly suggesting that this Christian faith and his conservative values are making him a target for assassination by people he refers to sneeringly as “secular progressives.” As his poll numbers continue to climb, he’s now begging for a secret service detail to protect him from this fabricated threat.

America has a lot of guns, a lot of anger, and a lot of extremist groups, but one group that has consistently caused little to no harm is that of the progressive movement. There is a lot of speculation as to why that may be the case, but one thing is clear, the data shows that it’s true.

In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

View attachment 51223

So what did he say that was so outrageous?

He said that people will go online and re-vomit my stupidity.

Let'er rip patty.

In Bizarre Interview Ben Carson Promises That He No Longer Tries To Stab People

DR. BEN CARSON: As a teenager. I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone. And, you know, fortunately, you know, my life has been changed. And I’m a very different person now. In Bizarre Interview Ben Carson Promises That He No Longer Tries To Stab People

DR. BEN CARSON: As a teenager. I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone. And, you know, fortunately, you know, my life has been changed. And I’m a very different person now. In Bizarre Interview Ben Carson Promises That He No Longer Tries To Stab People

All you proved is that so-called "progressives" are sleazebags with no sense of humor.

About your signature. Progressives are responsible for everything wrong with this country.

All you proved is that so-called "progressives" are sleazebags with no sense of humor.

About your signature. Progressives are responsible for everything wrong with this country.

Whatever you say bubba. How about this....how many of these things do YOU believe. It takes crackpots to support crackpots:

13 Ridiculous Things Ben Carson Believes 13 Ridiculous Things Ben Carson Believes

Former neurosurgeon Ben Carson has become an unlikely frontrunner in the GOP presidential primary, leading recent polls in Iowa and surpassing all of the other Republican candidates’ recent fundraising totals.

Though he has never held political office, his short time in the spotlight has given him plenty of opportunity to make controversial and often factually incorrect statements. In May, ThinkProgress highlighted seven ridiculous things that Ben Carson believes. But in the past six months, Carson has come up with even more incendiary remarks and comparisons, which seem to only help his campaign.

Here are 13 arguments that Carson has made during his political career:

Women who get abortions are like slaveholders
Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery
Hitler’ could happen in the U.S. today

Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they had guns
College campuses should be monitored for liberal political speech
Muslims should be disqualified from the presidency
There’s a war on ‘what’s inside of women’
Being gay is a choice because prison turns people gay
There’s no such thing as a war crime
Obama is depressing the economy to keep people on welfare
Obama signed immigration reform to bring in government-dependent voters