Gotta "love" that Ben Carson.....

You can't react to damage until you know what damage has been done. I would think it common sense that the only people who could react to the damage of the hurricane would be the ones the hurricane has already hit. Cause until there is damage we have nothing to react to

Yes.....because stating to the questioner something like, "I would send all the federal help needed for hurricane victims as requested...." is NOT nearly as powerful and presidential as, "I don't know."

In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

View attachment 51223

Of course he doesn't know. He isn't president of the Bahamas.

Wow! You are about as on top of things as Ben Carson apparently. Great job!

You can't react to damage until you know what damage has been done. I would think it common sense that the only people who could react to the damage of the hurricane would be the ones the hurricane has already hit. Cause until there is damage we have nothing to react to

Yes.....because stating to the questioner something like, "I would send all the federal help needed for hurricane victims as requested...." is NOT nearly as powerful and presidential as, "I don't know."
Ben would pray that the hurricane doesn't hit the East coast and veers back out into the Atlantic, because prayer is much better than preparation.

And..............making hints that Obama is a Nazi is beyond reprehensible. I've yet to see ANYWHERE where my free speech is being restricted.

Where did I say that?

See................that's the trouble with cherry picking a person's post, because you miss much of what was said. If you'd bothered to read the whole post, you would have seen I was talking about Ben Carson, not you. Ben Carson is the one that hinted Obama may be a Nazi, and was hinting that our rights of free speech were being muzzled, by his comments about PC.

Comprehension is your friend.

I made the silly assumption that hurricanes that hit the Bahamas can also reach the U.S......But, THANK GOD that your fellow right wing idiot, Templar.....set me straight...

Because I look at the forecast moron. Lets put it this way:

There is a high pressure system in the northern Atlantic and a frontal system coming from the west off of the US mainland which extends into the Gulf of Mexico. You combine that high pressure system and the frontal boundary and they will both push the storm away from the coast.

And..............making hints that Obama is a Nazi is beyond reprehensible. I've yet to see ANYWHERE where my free speech is being restricted.

Where did I say that?

See................that's the trouble with cherry picking a person's post, because you miss much of what was said. If you'd bothered to read the whole post, you would have seen I was talking about Ben Carson, not you. Ben Carson is the one that hinted Obama may be a Nazi, and was hinting that our rights of free speech were being muzzled, by his comments about PC.

Since you put it that way... why don't you condemn Debbie Wasserman Schultz for comparing Marco Rubio to Hitler?

Where did I say that?

Since you put it that way... why don't you condemn Debbie Wasserman Schultz for comparing Marco Rubio to Hitler?

Got a link?

If ANY politician compares ANYTHING in this country to Nazi Germany, they've obviously got a screw loose. And............fwiw.............Wasserman Schultz isn't exactly my favorite politician, some of her stuff can get a bit over the top as well.

So what you wanted was to have Carson feed you a ready made line of bullshit.
Many of us are tired of the political bullshit statements that dont mean shit and really do not need them regurgitated to us anymore just for the sake of appearing to be 'presidential' whatever that might happen to mean at that particular time.

Where did I say that?

Got a link?

If ANY politician compares ANYTHING in this country to Nazi Germany, they've obviously got a screw loose. And............fwiw.............Wasserman Schultz isn't exactly my favorite politician, some of her stuff can get a bit over the top as well.
So you don't think a radical element can take the government?

I think that you are not only dead wrong but objectively so.

Where did I say that?

Got a link?

So you don't think a radical element can take the government?

I think that you are not only dead wrong but objectively so.

The only radical element that I see trying to take over the government are the radical right wing Tea Party caucus.

Carson is right when he says a Nazi movement could happen here. What he is too stupid to notice is that it would come from the Right.

"I don't see a flag pin on your suit, commie!"
A runaway government is no more or less likely to come from either the far left or far right in this nation. Indeed, the extremes of the two parties are not diametrically opposed as the fringe elements want to believe - they are actually quite close. They just differ in the details.

In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

View attachment 51223
You RACIST BITCH......................Can stand having a Black man as President.......unless he's from the Jack Assed Party................

Hee Haw............Gnat the RACIST.:spinner:

Many of us are tired of the political bullshit statements that dont mean shit and really do not need them regurgitated to us anymore just for the sake of appearing to be 'presidential' whatever that might happen to mean at that particular time.

Oh, I see....you're looking for the, "I don't have a freaking clue of what I'm doing...." kind of president. My mistake.

Oh, I see....you're looking for the, "I don't have a freaking clue of what I'm doing...." kind of president. My mistake.
Nope but I doubt you are capable of actually discussing the topic honestly so I will not bother explaining what I actually want.

Kinda like the current one.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

There is a high pressure system in the northern Atlantic and a frontal system coming from the west off of the US mainland which extends into the Gulf of Mexico. You combine that high pressure system and the frontal boundary

"....and your local weather is next, right after these commercial breaks, stay tuned..."

Forum List

Back