Gotta "love" that Ben Carson.....

But the far left being the true and real racists is no secret except to the far left drones..

That's why we consider you, Kush....the "font of knowledge".....(LOL)

There is a high pressure system in the northern Atlantic and a frontal system coming from the west off of the US mainland which extends into the Gulf of Mexico. You combine that high pressure system and the frontal boundary

"....and your local weather is next, right after these commercial breaks, stay tuned..."

Well, if nothing stops Joaquin from hitting the US, perhaps the wind shear from that cavernous mouth of yours will...

Kinda like the current one.

You should really make up your mind....Is Obama a "clueless" president....or, as your ilk is hinting at, "a clever Nazi enslaving us..."

Kind of confused in your hatred, aren't you?

Kinda like the current one.

You should really make up your mind....Is Obama a "clueless" president....or, as your ilk is hinting at, "a clever Nazi enslaving us..."

Kind of confused in your hatred, aren't you?
I don't like LIAR's and he is one of them...................Just like HILLARY is also..........and people like you don't care.............

QUICK DUCK..............A SNIPER BULLET JUST WIZZED BY.................That was close......................

There's your Lying Hildabeast.

What opportunities!

Carson/Fiorina
Fiorina/Carson

That way you Democrat Party Adherents can be both sexist and racist (or racist and sexist) without lifting a crayon off the page!

What opportunities!

Carson/Fiorina
Fiorina/Carson

That way you Democrat Party Adherents can be both sexist and racist (or racist and sexist) without lifting a crayon off the page!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............you're supporting a liar (Fiorina), and some idiot who thinks this country is going to go the way of Nazi Germany (Carson).

Good to know.

You can't react to damage until you know what damage has been done. I would think it common sense that the only people who could react to the damage of the hurricane would be the ones the hurricane has already hit. Cause until there is damage we have nothing to react to

Yes.....because stating to the questioner something like, "I would send all the federal help needed for hurricane victims as requested...." is NOT nearly as powerful and presidential as, "I don't know."

Did it occur to you that writing a check isn't the best solution?

If you don't like liars, what do you think of Fiorina, Eagle?
Haven't really dug deep on her........................So tell me about the Lies on ANOTHER THREAD..................This one happens to be about Carson..............

Is Obama a Liar...............BTW..............

Is Hillary a Liar...............BTW.............

What opportunities!

Carson/Fiorina
Fiorina/Carson

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............you're supporting a liar (Fiorina), and some idiot who thinks this country is going to go the way of Nazi Germany (Carson).

Good to know.

So you guys were lying when you yelled about Nazis on the right

And..............making hints that Obama is a Nazi is beyond reprehensible. I've yet to see ANYWHERE where my free speech is being restricted.

Where did I say that?

See................that's the trouble with cherry picking a person's post, because you miss much of what was said. If you'd bothered to read the whole post, you would have seen I was talking about Ben Carson, not you. Ben Carson is the one that hinted Obama may be a Nazi, and was hinting that our rights of free speech were being muzzled, by his comments about PC.

Comprehension is your friend.

Since you put it that way... why don't you condemn Debbie Wasserman Schultz for comparing Marco Rubio to Hitler?

Got a link?

If ANY politician compares ANYTHING in this country to Nazi Germany, they've obviously got a screw loose. And............fwiw.............Wasserman Schultz isn't exactly my favorite politician, some of her stuff can get a bit over the top as well.

Google.

Good to know.

Well, my friend, for right wingers. "..any port in the storm.." will have to do.

So Ben Carson was asked how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were President and he gave an honest answer I can see how that would be both shocking and confusing to some people.

Ah, Google.....The "escape hatch" of all clueless morons when asked to back up their stupidity.

Yep, it's either because they know it's a lie, or they can't find anything for their bullshit and want me to do all their work.

Hey............when I claim something, I will post links to prove it's real if it sounds even a little fishy. And.............I link it to actual news sites, not right wing opinion blogs.

...Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied...
"Diogenes, put down your lamp. You've found an honest man."

Yep, it's either because they know it's a lie, or they can't find anything for their bullshit and want me to do all their work.

DNC: Marco Rubio has a Hitler problem, or something

From your link.......................

Today, as the sun is setting for Yom Kippur – the Jewish Day of Atonement and the most holy day on the Jewish calendar – Senator Marco Rubio will hold a fundraiser in a home that features two paintings by Adolf Hitler, a signed copy of Hitler’s autobiography, Mein Kampf, and a cabinet full of place settings and linens used by the Nazi leader.

“An event at a home with items like these is appalling at any time of the year. Adding insult to injury, Rubio is holding this event on the eve of the holiest day of the Jewish calendar, Yom Kippur. Holding an event in a house featuring the artwork and signed autobiography of a man who dedicated his life to extinguishing the Jewish people is the height of insensitivity and indifference. There’s really no excuse for such a gross act of disrespect. Mr. Rubio, who by the way, represents a sizable Jewish population in our home state of Florida, should cancel this tasteless fundraiser. It is astounding that the presence of these items that represent horror for millions of Jews the world over, would not stop Mr. Rubio or anyone on his team in their tracks when planning this event.” – DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Nowhere did she call Rubio a Nazi. She just thought it was disrespectful towards Jewish people (of which she is one and can feel outraged) for an American politician to hold a fund raiser in a place where pictures of Hitler are displayed. Especially on Yom Kippur.

But.................thanks for playing...............and next time, try real news sources other than right wing blogs.

DNC: Marco Rubio has a Hitler problem, or something

From your link.......................

Today, as the sun is setting for Yom Kippur – the Jewish Day of Atonement and the most holy day on the Jewish calendar – Senator Marco Rubio will hold a fundraiser in a home that features two paintings by Adolf Hitler, a signed copy of Hitler’s autobiography, Mein Kampf, and a cabinet full of place settings and linens used by the Nazi leader.

“An event at a home with items like these is appalling at any time of the year. Adding insult to injury, Rubio is holding this event on the eve of the holiest day of the Jewish calendar, Yom Kippur. Holding an event in a house featuring the artwork and signed autobiography of a man who dedicated his life to extinguishing the Jewish people is the height of insensitivity and indifference. There’s really no excuse for such a gross act of disrespect. Mr. Rubio, who by the way, represents a sizable Jewish population in our home state of Florida, should cancel this tasteless fundraiser. It is astounding that the presence of these items that represent horror for millions of Jews the world over, would not stop Mr. Rubio or anyone on his team in their tracks when planning this event.” – DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Nowhere did she call Rubio a Nazi. She just thought it was disrespectful towards Jewish people (of which she is one and can feel outraged) for an American politician to hold a fund raiser in a place where pictures of Hitler are displayed. Especially on Yom Kippur.

But.................thanks for playing...............and next time, try real news sources other than right wing blogs.

Forum List

Back