Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

Obama said "if you have a business, you didn't build that", it's not a right wing lie, no matter how many times you repeat that left wing lie...... :thup:

Lying little pussy. He said if you have a business, you didn't do it on your own, you had help.

Please, show us that exact quote, dumb ass.

Here are Obama's exact words... from Obama himself. Pay attention to the last couple lines...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ZO7XOpwa8]Obama 7.13.2012: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - YouTube[/ame]

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Now go and suck on Romney's herpes sore, on his butthole muscle.

Obama said "if you have a business, you didn't build that", it's not a right wing lie, no matter how many times you repeat that left wing lie...... :thup:

Lying little pussy. He said if you have a business, you didn't do it on your own, you had help.

Here are Obama's exact words... from Obama himself. Pay attention to the last couple lines...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ZO7XOpwa8]Obama 7.13.2012: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - YouTube[/ame]

This is a good test of intelligence.

Those that know Obama could have worded his mesage better but know exactly what he meant.. IQ's 100 or higher

The few that did not understand what the president meant. IQ's 100 or lower...usually MUCH lower.

This shit stains principle is to screw his family, because he believes a right wing lie. That's not principled, that's stupid.

My quote is exactly what Obama said, verbatim, that's what he said and that's what he meant, deal with it faggot.......

This is a good test of intelligence.

Those that know Obama could have worded his mesage better but know exactly what he meant.. IQ's 100 or higher

The few that did not understand what the president meant. IQ's 100 or lower...usually MUCH lower.

What's the story this week? He meant the business owners had help or the business owners didn't build the roads and bridges?......

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Thank you for further proving our point that Obama DID indeed say exactly what we all claim he said. Your capitulation is noted.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

I doubt he'll alienate anyone in Radford Virginia.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

Maybe the guy has balls and principles that he puts above money...unlike some!

This^^^

Not to mention he'll probably be famous and business will go through the roof.

My quote is exactly what Obama said, verbatim, that's what he said and that's what he meant, deal with it faggot.......

Your quote was an out of context piece of shit, which ignored the point. You're a lying little crack whore, Koch sucker.

Name ONE business that was built by the effort of just one man.

Ford Motor Company

Apple

need more?

I wasn't even going to give him the courtesy of reply becuase he doesn't understand what building a business means.

I'm laughing as I type this. I'm thinking of the original Wells Fargo. He'll probably say the horses built the business because there were no roads.

Last edited:

Obama 7.13.2012: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - YouTube

Thank you for further proving our point that Obama DID indeed say exactly what we all claim he said. Your capitulation is noted.

You really are a pointy headed moron. Did any business owner do it all on their own, or did they need a bit of help from society? Stop being a lying little pissant. Try honesty, you'll get to heaven faster if you don't bear false witness.

No sweat. Biden will just visit another family business that would love to have him, while this man blew an opportunity to improve the lives of his family, because he bought into to a right wing lie.

Obama didn't say "You didn't build this?"
That was a right-wing lie?

I could have sworn Obama's lips moved and said those words.

BTW assfucker - why's your rep off? I'd love to send you something.

The lengths of stupidity that lefties will go to defend the indefensible, never ceases to amaze me.

Your quote was an out of context piece of shit, which ignored the point. You're a lying little crack whore, Koch sucker.

"If you have a business, you didn't build that" is what he said, stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it, lying, piss soaked OWS fag.......

Ford Motor Company

Apple

need more?

I wasn't even going to give him the courtesy of reply becuase he doesn't understand what building a business means.

I'm laughing as I type this. I'm think of the original Wells Fargo. He'll probably say the horses built the business because there were no roads.

Did their private army that murdered people trying to earn a living wage?

You really are a pointy headed moron. Did any business owner do it all on their own, or did they need a bit of help from society? Stop being a lying little pissant. Try honesty, you'll get to heaven faster if you don't bear false witness.

It's what Obama said and it's what he meant, christ, you've smoked more dope than Obama......

Fuck him. I'm sure there's hundreds of family owned restaurants that will be thrilled for the free press.

Right, because free press is more important to liberals than principles....... :thup:

This shit stains principle is to screw his family, because he believes a right wing lie. That's not principled, that's stupid.

You idiot point falls apart simply by point out that there is no right wing lie.

Ford Motor Company

Apple

need more?

You are NOTHING if not stupid. Neither example is even remotely true. You obviously know nothing of the history of either company.

Usually I condem anonymous use of the internet. In your case I can see why you would not want your real name and image put out there for all of the world to see and associate with your idiotic posts.

Well, that is because Romney isn't anti-business.

He's anti-ethical business. He's the lying Hedge Fund manager, vulture capitalist that nearly threw our economy over the cliff.

I think if you if you actually possed any intelligence, you'd be dangerous. Right now, you're just amusing entertainment. One comment after another you get your ass handed to you yet like Pavlov's dog you come back for more.

That is fact.

How about Microsoft? Programers wrote the software using their mathematical skills and knowledge.

For micro circuits developed on the government dime, for NASA. They leveraged the public infrastructure. In a good way. It all worked out. But they didn't do it on their own.

Forum List

Back