Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

Think of the business he will gain by people who agree with him... I'd even venture to say there'd be more stopping in because oif his statement then there would be because Biden stopped by...

Pretty smart of him to publicize this...

Please clarify, I do not speak Conbonics.

Meaning if shit like you refused to eat there, I doubt they, I or others would give a rat's ass, nor would the bottom line suffer much. Obviously you stayed in the basement during the recent events. Clearer now? How did the "Kiss-in" work out?

But there is alot of people like me out there and you can't go on eating chicken sandwches forever. Their bottom line will eventually suffer. If they don't give a "rat's ass" about a segment of the population eating there then they are not good businessmen.

The problem with your prediction is that the average American has a short attention span. By the time the anti-gay croud fizzles out most people will have forgotten about the Chic-Fil-A story. They will not lose their regular customers and will probably gain new ones from the show of support day.

Sorry, your prediction isn't going to come true.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

Think of the business he will gain by people who agree with him... I'd even venture to say there'd be more stopping in because oif his statement then there would be because Biden stopped by...

Think of the business he will lose because of those who think he's a fucking idiot. Probably greater. He's a small owner in a small town. He's alienated a good number of his customers, by being a shit stain. He's fucked over his family because he doesn't have two working synapses. How many cup cakes can a small town consume to make up for his idiocy?

Boy some of you libs are really stupid, thus you don't get why small business entrepreneurs are so upset with Barry's comments, comments from a clown who's never run so much as a lemonade stand.

Maybe this will help you morons. Two guys open the same types of businesses on opposite sides of town, separated far enough that neither infringes on the other's potential customers. One guy shows up at 9 each morning and walks out at 5, ending the day's normal business hours.

The other guy gets to work two hours before the business opens for the day and doesn't leave until a few hours after he closes up at 5. The extra time he's at his business when it's not even open he spends on various activities for the purpose of building his business, making sure he's operating in a manner that will bring him the level of profit he expects to earn, etc., etc.

Both businesses are situated on city streets, rely on the USPS for their business correspondence, use the city water and sewers...yada, yada, yada.

A year and a half later the 9 to 5 guy's business is stagnant, he's in more debt than when he started, and decides he has no alternative but to close up shop. But the other guy's business is doing fine, sales and profits both running ahead of the first year's pace, he's been able to retire some of the initial debt he took on to open, and he's still putting in long hours every day working and planning to make his business even bigger and better.

In both instances, as Barry said, somebody invested in roads and bridges and whatnot, results of which both businesses could partake of. Yet one had to close its doors while the other is growing and prospering. But how could that be since both had so much of the "help" Obama talked about?

Gee, could it have anything to do with one owner working a hell of a lot harder to build his business than the other owner? Folks with Barry's outlook and lack of experience haven't got a clue about what it takes to be a success, and that's why his idiotic statement has pissed off so many people who know full well the hard work it has taken them to grow and prosper.

That's too bad because assfuckers like you should be rewarded appropriately for their idiocy.

Too bad that ball sack suckers like you like to hide under a rock rather than speak your piece in public. But if playing rep Farmville, gives you a quaf, go for it.

Speak my "piece?"

Let me guess assfucker... public school educated?

'Speak your piece' and 'hold your peace'
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Speak your piece and hold your peace are two common idioms in English.

It's easy to confuse the spelling of piece/peace in these idioms, but there is a logic to the difference.

Speak your piece means "state your opinion or view." One sense of the word piece is specific to this expression.

He'd planned to speak his piece at the next meeting.

I encourage you all to speak your piece before we decide.

Several other residents came forward to speak their piece
Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Whoops! :confused:

Last edited:

Think of the business he will lose because of those who think he's a fucking idiot. Probably greater. He's a small owner in a small town. He's alienated a good number of his customers, by being a shit stain. He's fucked over his family because he doesn't have two working synapses. How many cup cakes can a small town consume to make up for his idiocy?

Really? How do you quantify exactly how many people he alienated? Do you know the political affiliation of everyone in the area? Do tell. Explain this leap of logic to us.

He's getting just as much publicity, if not more, than he would have if Plugs Biden came and left (probably without paying)... People heard about it and will come and shake his hand...

This is why you're a fucking idiot and can't see shit in front of your face... Mainly because your head is firmly planted in 0bama's ass...

You are a useless troll....

Really? How do you quantify exactly how many people he alienated? Do you know the political affiliation of everyone in the area? Do tell. Explain this leap of logic to us.

cricket... cricket... cricket...

He's getting just as much publicity, if not more, than he would have if Plugs Biden came and left (probably without paying)... People heard about it and will come and shake his hand...

This is why you're a fucking idiot and can't see shit in front of your face... Mainly because your head is firmly planted in 0bama's ass...

You are a useless troll....

I would say partisans have their head planted in their party's candidates ass, Doing so isn't exclusive to the Dems.. Just read any post.

That said, I feel the store owner made the choice not to let Biden make his store a place to rally the troops, because he doesn't support Biden or Obama, so why should he be used by Obama /Biden? It's the choice he made and it's a logical choice. I'm sure that even if the store owner misunderstood what Obama was trying to say (it depends on the side of the aisle one stands), the store owner probably had other reasons too, like maybe he's a Republican? Anyway, it's his right to do what he wants to do. This is America,,,right?

Last edited:

'You didn't build that.....more flexible after the election....ObamaCare...21 new taxes..."
Funny how closely your post applies to President Obama.

Getting back to the dope I was talking to earlier, here's another twist on building one's business.

You Libs will love this. Take an actor/actress for example. Acting is a business. He created his brand by being a good performer. If he's a good actor(brand)... he's in demand.

That's the actors business (his skills) and he or she uses only his self developed skills to bulld "the brand".

It's a different take for sure... but it's another example of how an individual builds his or her own business or brand.

Now if you want to get into brick and mortar as was mentioned...Ford, the original Wells Fargo, etc.

It's just plain stupid and ignorant what Obama said, period!

When are Bozo Biden and his entourage going to come back to this shop?

And he didn't tell Biden that he couldn't come in he just didn't want to be used a a fucking prop for a candidate that he doesn't like.

This will not affect his business in the least.

cricket... cricket... cricket...

And again, Dickless Fuck proves his true moniker is appropriate by running away.

Run, Dickless Fuck... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back