Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

That's too bad because assfuckers like you should be rewarded appropriately for their idiocy.

Too bad that ball sack suckers like you like to hide under a rock rather than speak your piece in public. But if playing rep Farmville, gives you a quaf, go for it.

Speak my "piece?"

Let me guess assfucker... public school educated?

hey colon spelunker, he's right.

you'd know that if the navy bothered to educate their cooks :rofl:

now get back to doing something you're good at-turning sliders and tonguing sandi's butthole :lol:

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Speak your piece and hold your peace are two common idioms in English.

It's easy to confuse the spelling of piece/peace in these idioms, but there is a logic to the difference.

Speak your piece means "state your opinion or view." One sense of the word piece is specific to this expression.

He'd planned to speak his piece at the next meeting.

I encourage you all to speak your piece before we decide.

Several other residents came forward to speak their piece.

==

Hold your peace means the same as hold your tongue: "to keep silent or to not say anything about something." It's commonly heard in traditional marriage vows:

Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace. (This line is old-fashioned and not used very often anymore, but is heard in old movies depicting wedding ceremonies).

You must hold your peace and accept the changes.

The waiter was discreet and held his peace.

you really are a fucking idiot, you should just stfu.

How about Microsoft? Programers wrote the software using their mathematical skills and knowledge.

For micro circuits developed on the government dime, for NASA. They leveraged the public infrastructure. In a good way. It all worked out. But they didn't do it on their own.

Microsoft could have been a total flop if not for IBM.

True Story!

BTW..while we are on "tech companies..." Intel would have been nothing without NASA and the Air Force. They got thier big start in satelite tracking and communication as we realised that our first "birds" were out of our control for a segment of each orbit over the pacific and the USSR.

ANOTHER True Story.

And you cons can't go on eating chicken sandwiches forever, at least I hope not. Chick-Fil-A may be booming now but when things settle down they will lose customers also.

Not any they or their customers cared about anyway.

Please clarify, I do not speak Conbonics.

What bit a foolishness makes you believe the lies of the left will cause lost business at a latter time..... Your crying like little bitches didnt do it............

Anyone who claims that someone did not build their business, just because they used existing infrastructure like everyone else does, is a complete moron.

You might as well give mattress manufacturers credit for the human race. 'You didn't conceive that child on your own... you had help... someone made a mattress for you to fornicate on.'

dumb asses.

Anyone who claims that someone did not build their business, just because they used existing infrastructure like everyone else does, is a complete moron.

You might as well give mattress manufacturers credit for the human race. 'You didn't conceive that child on your own... you had help... someone made a mattress for you to fornicate on.'

dumb asses.

Maybe this will help you understand the point some of us are trying to make clear to some of you.

Take ANY business started in the USA and think what THAT startup effort would have been like in ANY other country on the planet at the time your example came into being.

dumb asses.

Maybe this will help you understand the point some of us are trying to make clear to some of you.

Take ANY business started in the USA and think what THAT startup effort would have been like in ANY other country on the planet at the time your example came into being.

Yes, because no other country in the world has roads. :rolleyes:

dumb ass.

dumb asses.

One of the best posts of the year my friend.

dumb asses.

dumb ass.

Reading comprehension...know it ...love it...use it..

dumb ass.

You mean the mattress example? Wow, you are a mental midget, aren't you. That's a single example, out of thousands I could give you. Are you actually stupid enough to require more?

dumb ass.

You mean the mattress example? Wow, you are a mental midget, aren't you. That's a single example, out of thousands I could give you. Are you actually stupid enough to require more?

I have to give you some credit for trying. :clap2:

If I was as stupid as you are I would have given up a very long time ago.

Hang in there... I really have to take a break from your posts. It makes my brain hurt attempting to wrap myself around your ignorance and still be civil.

Hang in there... I really have to take a break from your posts. It makes my brain hurt attempting to wrap myself around your ignorance and still be civil.

In other words... I win. Your capitulation is noted.

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

You still using training wheels too, assphuckker? By the way, that's a correct variance of assfucker. Either apply to you.

Last edited:
Fuck him. I'm sure there's hundreds of family owned restaurants that will be thrilled for the free press.

Right, because free press is more important to liberals than principles....... :thup:

This shit stains principle is to screw his family, because he believes a right wing lie. That's not principled, that's stupid.

We don't expect someone like you to have principles....so you can do whatever you want. And i'm sure it would be stupid! This shop owner is going to get the free press, and a lot of it for standing up for his principles and his business. You do realize there are a whole shit load of business owners out there, and many of them are really pissed at Barry right now. He lost a lot of votes!

In more meaningful truthfull words I had to go to the store and buy some Ice Cream for me and the dogs. It's gonna hit in the low 90's here today.

I bet you do that alot though... Assume that when someone walks away from you shaking their head that you THINK you have won. No Sport...THEY won... they won more meaningful time left in their lives that you won't be able to polute with your stupidity.

In more meaningful truthfull words I had to go to the store and buy some Ice Cream for me and the dogs. It's gonna hit in the low 90's here today.

I bet you do that alot though... Assume that when someone walks away from you shaking their head that you THINK you have won. No Sport...THEY won... they won more meaningful time left in their lives that you won't be able to polute with your stupidity.

No, when morons like you walk away shaking their heads and refuse to discuss the topic at hand rationally, I kNOW I've won.

Forum List

Back