Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

From the OP's link:

Here's the back story, we’re told that shortly after Crumb and Get It told Biden’s advance people 'no' -- the secret service walked in and told Chris McMurray ''Thanks for standing up and saying 'no' -- then they bought a whole bunch of cookies and cupcakes.

Even the Secret Service don't like Obama!

Fuck him. I'm sure there's hundreds of family owned restaurants that will be thrilled for the free press.

Biden will find a willing small business to let him make an appearance but it won't matter. The disdain shown by the President at small business and then calling people idiots because they did not take it in context (usually happens when Obama pisses people off).... The damage is irreparable.

Please clarify, I do not speak Conbonics.

Meaning if shit like you refused to eat there, I doubt they, I or others would give a rat's ass, nor would the bottom line suffer much. Obviously you stayed in the basement during the recent events. Clearer now? How did the "Kiss-in" work out?

But there is alot of people like me out there and you can't go on eating chicken sandwches forever. Their bottom line will eventually suffer. If they don't give a "rat's ass" about a segment of the population eating there then they are not good businessmen.

If you bothered to check, they were doing well before the contoversy. Better during it and if it returns to the level prior to the controversy, they will do just as well. In fact, the controversy raised people's awareness. I, for example had no idea there was one located right nearby.

Now I frequent it when I'm in the mood.

Blah, blah, blah...Bye! No more time to waste on a troll...a troll that has no semblance of intelligence.

What a little pussy. "I have no time to waste on a troll, so I'll waste some time on a troll." You intellectual honesty ranks right up there with Romney's.

The fact is that I'd like to try and engage with serious posters but often, and it's my own fault, I let my guard down and get suckered into a debate with trolls like you.

That's why I love the ignore feature here. That way, I will eventually root out the wastes of time...like you.

Seriously engage? You are a little lying twerp, aren't you.

I requested it be turned off, because reps are for pussies.

That's too bad because assfuckers like you should be rewarded appropriately for their idiocy.

Too bad that ball sack suckers like you like to hide under a rock rather than speak your piece in public. But if playing rep Farmville, gives you a quaf, go for it.

Why don't you tuck your dick back in your mouth or your pal's ass and talk a walk. You have zero to contribute. Others here would do well to just ignore you.

Now excuse me while I put you on the ignore list.

Meaning if shit like you refused to eat there, I doubt they, I or others would give a rat's ass, nor would the bottom line suffer much. Obviously you stayed in the basement during the recent events. Clearer now? How did the "Kiss-in" work out?

But there is alot of people like me out there and you can't go on eating chicken sandwches forever. Their bottom line will eventually suffer. If they don't give a "rat's ass" about a segment of the population eating there then they are not good businessmen.

If you bothered to check, they were doing well before the contoversy. Better during it and if it returns to the level prior to the controversy, they will do just as well. In fact, the controversy raised people's awareness. I, for example had no idea there was one located right nearby.

Now I frequent it when I'm in the mood.

*chuckle......Time will tell....Time will tell.

From the OP's link:

Here's the back story, we’re told that shortly after Crumb and Get It told Biden’s advance people 'no' -- the secret service walked in and told Chris McMurray ''Thanks for standing up and saying 'no' -- then they bought a whole bunch of cookies and cupcakes.

Even the Secret Service don't like Obama!

Did you poll them? Or are you just talking out your ass. Several Secret Service people liked to get shit faced, and cheat on their wives with hookers. I doubt they all do, but if there's any credibility to the claims in the OP article, there are still unprofessional agents, that I wonder if able to do their duty.

Pouty little store owner....applauded by pouty little posters. Classic! :lol:

Pouty? He strikes me as a good honest man who stands up for what he believes in, vs. cowering and hiding his beliefs like you did all those years secretly carpet-munching in the military.

The only thing "honest" about the store owner is that he makes no effort to hide his stupidity.

That's too bad because assfuckers like you should be rewarded appropriately for their idiocy.

Too bad that ball sack suckers like you like to hide under a rock rather than speak your piece in public. But if playing rep Farmville, gives you a quaf, go for it.

Why don't you tuck your dick back in your mouth or your pal's ass and talk a walk. You have zero to contribute. Others here would do well to just ignore you.

Now excuse me while I put you on the ignore list.

Don't be a pussy. Speak for yourself, douche nugget.

Pouty? He strikes me as a good honest man who stands up for what he believes in, vs. cowering and hiding his beliefs like you did all those years secretly carpet-munching in the military.

The only thing "honest" about the store owner is that he makes no effort to hide his stupidity.

No the stupidity is allowing a administration that insults and attacks small business in to your small business.

What do you feel was "stupid" about the store owners beliefs/comments?

This should be interesting.

Give it a whirl, polesmoker.

Blah, blah, blah...Bye! No more time to waste on a troll...a troll that has no semblance of intelligence.

What a little pussy. "I have no time to waste on a troll, so I'll waste some time on a troll." You intellectual honesty ranks right up there with Romney's.

The fact is that I'd like to try and engage with serious posters but often, and it's my own fault, I let my guard down and get suckered into a debate with trolls like you.

That's why I love the ignore feature here. That way, I will eventually root out the wastes of time...like you.

It is generous of you to share the blame for you being a "sucker". But seriously...You should keep all of the credit.

He didn't build his business anyway, right?

No the stupidity is allowing a administration that insults and attacks small business in to your small business.

You morons have worn that made up talking point out. It was a stupid lie when it was "new". It is still a stupid lie. Obama nor Beiden have done anything to harm the small business owner. He is a victim of his own hack ignorance as are you. The "visit" of Beiden would have done nothing but benefit the store owner and it's bottom line regardless of the man's political leanings. It has nothing to do with his "right" to refuse service to someone which is usually reserved for situations where a customer is doing something illegal or excessively rude like if the customer is drunk or verbally abusive.

So if this store owner is "true" to his convictions he should stop selling to the public altogether and call his business a "private club" where he can issue private memberships and control his clientelle to only morons like himself.

That would be a stupid business model...but it would in fact be honest.

Forum List

Back