Got Tattoos?

I had "It's counts" tattooed on my penis. Well that is until I'm properly aroused then it reads, "It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean that counts".............
Of course it is tattooed in font size 4.................

LOL!!! I spit my water out reading this.

Yes. On my ears? lil diamonds studs! love them!:D

Is that your birthstone? My family owns a jewelry store. (My father) I have every gemstone known to mankind .. Never a good thing to buy me if you're a guy.

No that's not my birthstone that was a present from my grandmother whom I loved dearly!:)

Awww, that is so sweet Skye. I too love my grandmother with all of my heart. I'm sorry you lost your grandmother..

tattos are a personal decision.

I have NEVER come acrossed something I needed to have tattooed on by body.

I have known people who did fele they needed their tattoos.

Good people with wonderful souls.

Beautiful people to which their tattoos were VERY important.

I once rented a house to a woman who had the face of her beloeved brother tattooed on her forearm.

He died young and he meant everything to her.

Tattoos may not be for you or me but for some people they mean VERY much

I agree with Si Modo. Well put. I have found some things that mean enough to me that I want them to be a permanent part of me. I'm 63 so it's not like I'm going to grow up and regret the New Kids on the Blok group tat over my heart. I'm pretty much done changing mores sexual orientation or lovers.
I have a bear on my upper right arm that commemorates a successful hunt over 20 years ago, a stylised star on the top of my left shoulder that was designed by my daughter that my 3 kids and I all have. Lower down on my left arm is a crescent moon in the same style, a Kokopelli and a gecko both in Navajo style that I designed and my tattoo artist son rendered.
My last, only a few months old now, is a tribute to my late father. Dad was an avid, maybe rabid, rock collector and until his health failed, a pretty hard assed old man.

Attachments

• $dadtat.jpg
    $dadtat.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Forum List

Back