Got Tattoos?

Neither am I . . . .

Another fantasy shot to hell. Thanks George!:razz:

Just ignore that vulgar picture. Ringel05 is just a God damn liar. I plan legal action.

Ringel needs a stern talking to and a trip to the woodshed for that one. :eek:

George, your sexy secret is safe with me. I know an excellent lawyer if you need one. Sometimes a tad too liberal for my liking but I am sure he will right this wrong.:tongue:

All right. I said I would never post a photo of myself anywhere on the Internet, but the allegations that have been made on this thread leave me no choice. This photo was taken of me several years ago when I was on my second job - male underwear model:

A773_BL_zps24dbb9b3.jpg

Thank you very much.

George Costanza

And tat free too!! :D

Psssst George...next time let one of us girls "choose" your picture. That one has a slight rainbow feel maybe. :eusa_eh:

The other night, I was watching a documentary on tattoos. It showed the tattooed animals who live in our state prisons - you know, hard core gang members with tattoos covering every inch of their bodies, etc. But a portion of the documentary covered tattoo REMOVAL. That's what I want to talk about here.

Tattoos are removed using a high-intensity laser. It looks fairly harmless, but don't be deceived. The doctor directs this device at the targeted portion of the tattoo and then all hell breaks loose. They describe the pain as being similar to a red hot rod being placed against the skin and THEN high voltage electricity is introduced through the tip of the red hot rod. A small degree of anesthesia is possible by coating the skin with lydocaine, but it is nowhere near 100% effective. Bottom line: tattoo removal hurts like hell.

So - how about it guys and gals? All you young ladies out there with cute little butterflys flying prettily over your butt crack or inviting messages appearing in the clevage area - are you ready for a little tattoo removal procedure when the time comes to undo the foolishness of your youth?

Those who are thinking of getting a tattoo might want to take a look at this documentary first.

Actually, Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC did a story about a skinhead that wanted to get his tattoos removed so that he could have a normal life a while back. It was pretty good.

As far as getting tattoos removed from myself? Nope. I thought a long while about what I'd want to get tattooed on my body, and knew it would be something that I would carry for the rest of my life. Both tattoos describe me, because I have a yin-yang symbol inside of a star with a Taoist quote in kanji going down my spine, and I also have a full armband on my right upper arm with a red kanji symbol that says "dragon", as I'm both a Taoist and was born in the year of the Dragon.

Easiest way to know if a tattoo was done in prison or not? Look to see if it is all black, or does it have some color, because people in prison don't have access to colored ink.

I would love to see some of the tats people have if they feel like sharing and are able to share. lol I know location may prohibit offering some for viewing.

While in Iceland, I forged a deep connection to the history, the land and its ruin background. I do not tend to be a lovey, heart, butterfly kind of girl...

and then one day my world fell apart and for the first time in my life i wanted a tattoo. i cant explain it, and i immediately knew it was to be this symbol of love.

when consulting with friends and artists they all agree that where i wanted to place it was very painful for women...the ribs.

i said then THAT is exactly where i want LOVE to be written...where it hurts...

While in Iceland, I forged a deep connection to the history, the land and its ruin background. I do not tend to be a lovey, heart, butterfly kind of girl...

and then one day my world fell apart and for the first time in my life i wanted a tattoo. i cant explain it, and i immediately knew it was to be this symbol of love.

when consulting with friends and artists they all agree that where i wanted to place it was very painful for women...the ribs.

Great story Kiki and imo the best part of tattoos for those of us who don't have any. Almost makes me want to get one now. lol Almost is the key word. ;)

Excellent reason for getting it. And, you're right................love sometimes DOES hurt.

Matter of fact, the yin yang symbol that I have (and the resulting kanji), start right at the base of my neck and go down my spine about 6 inches. I placed the yin yang there because it's between my head and my heart, and my left and my right, to remind me of balance in all things.

Excellent reason for getting it. And, you're right................love sometimes DOES hurt.

Matter of fact, the yin yang symbol that I have (and the resulting kanji), start right at the base of my neck and go down my spine about 6 inches. I placed the yin yang there because it's between my head and my heart, and my left and my right, to remind me of balance in all things.

Lots of thought goes into these for some people. Another great tat story. Thanks!

I have one down my entire right torso. no regrets.

am designing my second.

What do you do for a living? I ask because there are few fields where people excel and have those types of tattoos, but in some fields they are almost required.

well, i am not a bikini model. and have no intention entering a field whereby my torso would be exposed...:redface:

however, i have been told (in the morning) that it is a sexy addition to the darkness...:tongue:

I didn't mean that, it's more of a demographic thing. No worries if you would rather not share.

For some reason a lot of young girls have gotten the idea that tattoos are sexy and hardware in their faces is a fashion statement. I think it makes them look like biker whores. Maybe that's what they want.

For some reason a lot of young girls have gotten the idea that tattoos are sexy and hardware in their faces is a fashion statement. I think it makes them look like biker whores. Maybe that's what they want.

Some hideous tattoos too on the girls.

It's a phase. However unlike wearing trendy bad clothes or fashions that you one day look back on in photos and shudder, tats are pretty much a forever deal. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back