Got Tattoos?

I put my own name on my tattoo. That never changes.

Two Shamrocks on a heart and "Dave" underneath.

Can't go wrong with that.

It's on my shoulder so you can't see it unless I have my wife-beaters on.

Show me or it doesn't exist. <wicked grin>

Here it is......

mudwhistle-albums-my-pics-picture5523t-tattoo.jpg

:) I like it.. I would say something else but then I would get the "Get a room" razz...

Show me or it doesn't exist. <wicked grin>

I should have said it was on my butt-cheek.

Mmm, that's a nice place for a tat..

I was at a biker rally back... 1990 or so We were sitting around the camp fire and as usual at these things, the subject changed to tattoos. A friend's wife, (VERY hot lady) said that she had the Rolling stones lips logo from "Sticky Fingers" on her butt cheek. I played dumb like I had no idea what she was talking about. She had a GREAT butt!

Last edited:

I was at a biker rally back... 1990 or so We were sitting around the camp fire and as usual at these things, the subject changed to tattoos. A friend's wife, (VERY hot lady) said that she had the Rolling stones lips logo from "Sticky Fingers" on her butt cheek. I played dumb like I had no idea what she was talking about. She had a GREAT butt!

Good way to get punched out.

But I'd probably do the same thing.

LOL You're a smart guy! One of my girlfriends has a playboy bunni on her asscheek.. when she walks it kinda walks with her.. I love it..pretty cool.

Naaah her old man was egging her on as much as I was.

Supposedly.

My main influence is Libra. My Scorpio side comes out sometimes and I have to suppress it.

Ok, I'll bite.. <g> Suppress what and why?

Scorpios are pretty hot-blooded.

Scorpions can be pretty wicked.

My Libra side makes me reasonable and friendly.

My Scorpio side makes me highly competitive.

Hot blooded and wicked are necessary in a healthy relationship. <whispers something beneath her breath>

LOL You're a smart guy! One of my girlfriends has a playboy bunni on her asscheek.. when she walks it kinda walks with her.. I love it..pretty cool.

video or it ain't so!

Naaah her old man was egging her on as much as I was.

I like friends like that.......:cool:

video or it ain't so!

Hahaha.. She'd let me video her ass but if I posted on the internet.............She has a nice bootay.

Forum List

Back