Got Tattoos?

All right. I said I would never post a photo of myself anywhere on the Internet, but the allegations that have been made on this thread leave me no choice. This photo was taken of me several years ago when I was on my second job - male underwear model:

A773_BL_zps24dbb9b3.jpg

Thank you very much.

George Costanza

I'm glad that fella was considerate enough to cover you up with that banana hammock. :D

Go easy on George. Men should never choose their own stock photo to post as themselves. It often goes awry.

George is actually a cutie for real, minus the banana hammock and the rainbow lean.

Go easy on George. Men should never choose their own stock photo to post as themselves. It often goes awry.

George is actually a cutie for real, minus the banana hammock and the rainbow lean.

WAIT.. That's really someone here on USMB?? I thought it was a stock photo..

I don't know if he's cute or not, but old George is OK in my book.

That being said, I reserve the right to rib any poster, regardless of age, sex, race, political leanings or general physical aesthetics. :tongue:

Forum List

Back