Got Tattoos?

tattos are a personal decision.

I have NEVER come acrossed something I needed to have tattooed on by body.

I have known people who did fele they needed their tattoos.

Good people with wonderful souls.

Beautiful people to which their tattoos were VERY important.

I once rented a house to a woman who had the face of her beloeved brother tattooed on her forearm.

He died young and he meant everything to her.

Tattoos may not be for you or me but for some people they mean VERY much

I agree with Si Modo. Well put. I have found some things that mean enough to me that I want them to be a permanent part of me. I'm 63 so it's not like I'm going to grow up and regret the New Kids on the Blok group tat over my heart. I'm pretty much done changing mores sexual orientation or lovers.
I have a bear on my upper right arm that commemorates a successful hunt over 20 years ago, a stylised star on the top of my left shoulder that was designed by my daughter that my 3 kids and I all have. Lower down on my left arm is a crescent moon in the same style, a Kokopelli and a gecko both in Navajo style that I designed and my tattoo artist son rendered.
My last, only a few months old now, is a tribute to my late father. Dad was an avid, maybe rabid, rock collector and until his health failed, a pretty hard assed old man.

I love it and a fitting tribute.. You wear it well. I'm sorry for your loss Ernie.

I'm topaz but I only wear light Topaz in a Swarovski crystal preferably.. Very pale yellow and brilliant.

Fun fact, while the tattoo is removed the the surface skin, it is still there underneath.

My sister had her 1st husbands names tattooed on her back. Divorce led to having it covered up with a different tattoo. Now she goes and gets her current husbands name tattooed on her.

o_O

I don't get it.

biggest mistake anyone can do...is have a name put on themselves.

I put my own name on my tattoo. That never changes.

Two Shamrocks on a heart and "Dave" underneath.

Can't go wrong with that.

It's on my shoulder so you can't see it unless I have my wife-beaters on.

Fun fact, while the tattoo is removed the the surface skin, it is still there underneath.

My sister had her 1st husbands names tattooed on her back. Divorce led to having it covered up with a different tattoo. Now she goes and gets her current husbands name tattooed on her.

o_O

I don't get it.

Show me or it doesn't exist. <wicked grin>

o_O

I don't get it.

Nice. Beats the Fleur de Lis. :badgrin:

o_O

I don't get it.

I'm was never going to have my lady's name tattooed on me. I went from Pat, to Jo to Sam. Much too ambiguous.

Show me or it doesn't exist. <wicked grin>

Here it is......

mudwhistle-albums-my-pics-picture5523t-tattoo.jpg

Forum List

Back