Got Tattoos?

I once dated this woman who had a Turkey tattoo on one thigh and a Christmas tree tattoo on the other thigh.
I asked her why she did that.
She said because everything taste good between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
And she was correct

I once dated this woman who had a Turkey tattoo on one thigh and a Christmas tree tattoo on the other thigh.
She said because everything taste good between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
And she was correct

To neg, or not to neg ---- that is the question . . . .

Oh, OK. No neg. TERRIBLE joke, my man. Similar to the "MOM" joke; I'm sure you get my drift.

Caucasus? Don't we have those in Iowa just before every presidential election?

i once dated this woman who had a turkey tattoo on one thigh and a christmas tree tattoo on the other thigh.
She said because everything taste good between thanksgiving and christmas.
And she was correct

to neg, or not to neg ---- that is the question . . . .

Oh, ok. No neg. Terrible joke, my man. Similar to the "mom" joke; i'm sure you get my drift.

who was joking?

Caucasus? Don't we have those in Iowa just before every presidential election?

I thought Caucasus was where white people came from. :eusa_eh:

I have one down my entire right torso. no regrets.

am designing my second.

I had planned to get cherry blossom branches down my one side. I loved the tattoo and even went in, and had the artist stencil it on me so I could live with it for awhile.

I sent some pics of it to my best friend, and she said "it looks really beautiful, right now. However how will it look after a couple of kids and 20 years of gravity."

I politely told the artist I had changed my mind:redface:

I have seen many tattoos where I could say........That is an interesting tattoo

I have never seen a tattoo where I could say......You look a lot better since you got that tattoo

I have seen ONE case where it was true. A woman got into a car accident and her shoulder and upper arm were horribly burned. No amount of plastic surgery could make it look like it wasn't scarred and deformed so she got a tattoo over it.

Looks cool now.

I have one down my entire right torso. no regrets.

am designing my second.

What do you do for a living? I ask because there are few fields where people excel and have those types of tattoos, but in some fields they are almost required.

well, i am not a bikini model. and have no intention entering a field whereby my torso would be exposed...:redface:

however, i have been told (in the morning) that it is a sexy addition to the darkness...:tongue:

I like my artwork on canvas because I am certain it will look the same 50 years from now. :badgrin:

To each his own on getting tattoos. However I must admit I do love to see and ask about the artwork others add to their bodies. There are often some interesting stories offered.

well, i am not a bikini model

Neither am I . . . .

Speedos.jpg

:eek:

Forum List

Back