Got Tattoos?

Go easy on George. Men should never choose their own stock photo to post as themselves. It often goes awry.

George is actually a cutie for real, minus the banana hammock and the rainbow lean.

I don't know if he's cute or not, but old George is OK in my book.

That being said, I reserve the right to rib any poster, regardless of age, sex, race, political leanings or general physical aesthetics. :tongue:

Wouldn't have it any other way nor would George. Just having some fun with you all. :badgrin: Anytime I share a thread with George I get goofy.

Caucasus? Don't we have those in Iowa just before every presidential election?

I thought Caucasus was where white people came from. :eusa_eh:

Friend We (Dagestan, Lezgistan, Chechnya, Ingshetiya, Circassia, Georgia, Ossetia!)
is the Caucasus - Caucasians! we are the white people, the white race, the European race, Caucasian race, Aryan We! ;-)

We Aryans - Dagestan, Lezgistan, Chechnya, Ingshetiya, Circassia, Georgia, Ossetia! ;-)

scheme: Aryan-Iran -> Aryan-Caucasus -> Aryan Europe. ;-)

(I can add content to the Aryans, the Caucasus)
(we participated in the SS and the Wehrmacht, too)

it's interesting. Let's talk (all the peoples and nations) =)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/i_lek-albums-freedom-of-caucasian-albania-lezgistan.html

Last edited:
Funny story, if you can stay with it....

here in this sleepy mexican beach town there is a dude who, well basically, is a hustler.

one of his bits is to enter a bar and find an unassuming couple.

bet them he can get any womens name and number and have it written on his ass.

and, the couple can pick the women.

of course, they always pick the blue haired tourist.

onlookers observe the interaction.

grandma picks up a sharpie.

he lowers his jeans.

he returns with big smile.

nobody believes this has happened.

he drops jeans ...

and in giant letters it reads.

HER NAME AND NUMBER

Yep, shit you not, that is his tattoo... lol!

Last edited:
I am crazy about the tattoo and recently i got the tiger tattoo on my hand. The tattoo looks very stylish and its ink is make it more attractive. People who show my tattoo they all like it.

Forum List

Back