Got my letter from the census

Complete the form, bitches. Don't bury yourselves in self-rightious paranoia. Answer and ye shall receive. You owe it to youselves and to those around you.
its not paranoia to only give them the info they are constitutionally required to get and nothing more
you may like being devided into subgroups, but i look at every citizen as an American

Go ahead sheep....fill it out completely.

And this is one of the things that is exactly wrong with this board.

"What's that, you disagree with me? You're not following ME? SHEEP! IGNORANT SHEEP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

How about you follow one of your ideology's ideals and mind your own damn business? Or would that be too difficult to do without trying to sprout your agenda onto others as if you know better than everyone else? As Glenn Beck might say, how Liberal of you there Barack Obama. :rolleyes:

Wow...it must be terrible to finally realize that you can't handle what you dish out. For YEARS the republicans were called the sheep...now that every liberal out there is following the shepherd to the slaughter house, you want to tell us to mind our own business.

LOL....I don't care if you agree with me or not. I seriously doubt that would ever happpen...but that's on you...not me. You do what you want with your life. I reserve the right to criticize your choices just has you have criticized those who make the choices they have made.

I am not trying to "sprout" anything. I voiced my opinion...deal with it.

And then...

and then what????

they're getting my household headcount and nothing more. Why do you have such a problem with that?

You will complete the census form in its entirety. You will answer all questions truthfully and accurately.

And then....

you will lick.

And seal.

To do otherwise will be short-selling yourself and the community in which you live. Don't whore yourself short.

I have spoken.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

We're putting down that there is 2 adults, 3 children, a dog, and 6 aquarium fish in our household, NOTHING MORE!

They want more info, let the fuckers go find it!
ROFLMAO

they dont care how many pets you haev
;)
Yeah, well they're going to know how many pets we have, god dammit!:razz:

Hell, I might even add the 6 foot king snake that likes to come out of the hills behind our house and hang out around the pool and Jaccuzi every summer, just to piss 'em off!

Wow...it must be terrible to finally realize that you can't handle what you dish out. For YEARS the republicans were called the sheep...now that every liberal out there is following the shepherd to the slaughter house, you want to tell us to mind our own business.

LOL....I don't care if you agree with me or not. I seriously doubt that would ever happpen...but that's on you...not me. You do what you want with your life. I reserve the right to criticize your choices just has you have criticized those who make the choices they have made.

Are you drunk? What the hell are you talking about? :eusa_eh:

You seem to be painting with a very wide brush there, might want to take a step back. You seem to be doing the exact same thing that you complained Liberals did for years, oh the irony.

This Liberal has always been for if it's not your business then stick out. It's not your business to tell Mr. H what to do with his census, no more than it's his business to tell you what to do with yours.

However, you seem to think that you have the crowning opinion on this entire situation and think you know better. Again, mind your own damn business and follow your own ideology for once.

Again, get your head out of your ass and realize that you don't know me or have any clue what you're talking about.

Are you drunk? What the hell are you talking about? :eusa_eh:

You seem to be painting with a very wide brush there, might want to take a step back. You seem to be doing the exact same thing that you complained Liberals did for years, oh the irony.

This Liberal has always been for if it's not your business then stick out. It's not your business to tell Mr. H what to do with his census, no more than it's his business to tell you what to do with yours.

However, you seem to think that you have the crowning opinion on this entire situation and think you know better. Again, mind your own damn business and follow your own ideology for once.

Again, get your head out of your ass and realize that you don't know me or have any clue what you're talking about.

so tell me this then Mr. I Can Tell You How I Feel, But You Don't Have An Opinion, if you're such a big believer in minding your own business, why are you so fucking concerned about my conversation with Mr. H?

I'm not drunk and I'm not painting with a brush of any size...I'm using a fine point pen to stroke a straight line to the hypocracy that drowns out reason on this board.

It always amazes me how you liberals can dish it out, but you just can't take it.

And when confronted with the same attacks that you used against the other side, you want to cry foul and call shame on them for it. Suck it up, sheep.

And the next time I respond to someone else's post, do as you say you do, mind your own fucking business.

Complete the form, bitches. Don't bury yourselves in self-rightious paranoia. Answer and ye shall receive. You owe it to youselves and to those around you.

Paranoia has nothing to do with it. It is called the right to privacy
I don't owe the government anything. I already pay too much taxes. The number of people in my home will be all that will apply. Everything else is not applicable to the census. End of story

Go ahead Mr H, and be a tool if you choose

Well, I am in New Jersey, the state took our money first, tough luck IRS, go try the New Jersey General Fund where they stow all the booty. :lol:

LOL!!! The stupidity about the census is hilarious.

It's about firehouses, schools, police departments, libraries, parks. If you hate these things, definitely don't fill out your census.

News flash for the ignorant: The federal government does not pay for the things listed above. Those are the responsibility of your local government and possibly your state. There are no questions on the number of fires you had in the last ten years, if you are considering sending your kids to school past the eighth grade, number of thefts in your neighborhood, if you read novels or visit the park with your dog.

If you want to be really cynical about it, the Census lets the two major parties divide districts into the most advantageous lines for themsleves.

and then what????

they're getting my household headcount and nothing more. Why do you have such a problem with that?

I don't think Mr. H has any problem with it. I'm curious personally as to why people feel the need to get on USMB and tell everyone like it's gaining you membership to a club or that it deserves some sort of medal.

You've done your duty as a citizen, congrats. :rolleyes:

I have never seen more time wasted on a topic like the census which could be spent on other things. But to some people, talking about how the census is some giant government conspiracy is a important issue. :eusa_eh:

Where are the conspiracy posts in this thread? All I see is a group of people meeting their Constitutional duty, yet refraining from answering questions the government has no business asking. Further, a great deal of that information is already available to them if they would just look it up. Reminds me of many people here, who feel others need to give them all the information.

I got a letter saying I was going to get a letter/form pertaining to the census. People are questioning this first letter? Why? It's from the department of redundancy department.

I think it may vary by locality.

My letter had Korean and Vietnamese.

We have large numbers of both here in Portland, so I recognize what they look like. I have no clue what it says, but I can recognize it.

Also Russian.

The form, when it arrives, will probably make the Russians home sick. "Ah, a mindlessly stupid anal form with impertinent and pointless questions about things no one has any business knowing. Ah for the good ol days of sub zero weather and long lines for groceries. How I miss them"

I am going to wager that the Census workers don't even bother to show up at my house. One has to walk up two flights of stairs to get to the front door (upslope hill lot) - I doubt the losers they hire will make the effort.

:)

Forum List

Back