Got my letter from the census

The Census has a purpose, most of you intend to usurp its purpose, and in doing so will debase your local economies in relation to others. Complete the form truthfully and in its entirety and support your community. This is akin to voting. Be counted and be accountable.
i will complete only the part that is constitutionally mandated
how many people live here
nothing more

You will answer each and every question truthfully and with a smile on your face. Fold the document along the designated lines, insert in envelope, lick and seal. Pony up, Cub Scout.

The Census has a purpose, most of you intend to usurp its purpose, and in doing so will debase your local economies in relation to others. Complete the form truthfully and in its entirety and support your community. This is akin to voting. Be counted and be accountable.
nothing more

You will answer each and every question truthfully and with a smile on your face. Fold the document along the designated lines, insert in envelope, lick and seal. Pony up, Cub Scout.
no, i wont, dipshit
those questions beyond #1 are not constitutionally mandated and sevre no purpose in enumeration of the population

nothing more

no, i wont, dipshit
those questions beyond #1 are not constitutionally mandated and sevre no purpose in enumeration of the population

Please, call me Mr. dipshit. Not once, but twice. Regardless, you're still going to have to lick. And seal.

Woo Hoooooo!!!!! Got my letter from the Census today notifying me that I will receive More Mail in one week.

I plan to answer question #1 with the proper # of occupants in the household and questions #9 with AMERICAN for race. That's it.

LOL!!! The stupidity about the census is hilarious.

It's about firehouses, schools, police departments, libraries, parks. If you hate these things, definitely don't fill out your census.

What's your basis for making this statement?

Seriously USMB? Seriously? :eusa_eh:

$facepalm.jpg

Woo Hoooooo!!!!! Got my letter from the Census today notifying me that I will receive More Mail in one week.

I plan to answer question #1 with the proper # of occupants in the household and questions #9 with AMERICAN for race. That's it.

And then...

and then what????

they're getting my household headcount and nothing more. Why do you have such a problem with that?

and then what????

they're getting my household headcount and nothing more. Why do you have such a problem with that?

I don't think Mr. H has any problem with it. I'm curious personally as to why people feel the need to get on USMB and tell everyone like it's gaining you membership to a club or that it deserves some sort of medal.

You've done your duty as a citizen, congrats. :rolleyes:

I have never seen more time wasted on a topic like the census which could be spent on other things. But to some people, talking about how the census is some giant government conspiracy is a important issue. :eusa_eh:

And then...

and then what????

You will complete the census form in its entirety. You will answer all questions truthfully and accurately.

And then....

you will lick.

And seal.

To do otherwise will be short-selling yourself and the community in which you live. Don't whore yourself short.

I have spoken.

Go ahead sheep....fill it out completely.

And this is one of the things that is exactly wrong with this board.

"What's that, you disagree with me? You're not following ME? SHEEP! IGNORANT SHEEP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

How about you follow one of your ideology's ideals and mind your own damn business? Or would that be too difficult to do without trying to sprout your agenda onto others as if you know better than everyone else? As Glenn Beck might say, how Liberal of you there Barack Obama. :rolleyes:

and then what????

I don't think Mr. H has any problem with it. I'm curious personally as to why people feel the need to get on USMB and tell everyone like it's gaining you membership to a club or that it deserves some sort of medal.

You've done your duty as a citizen, congrats. :rolleyes:

I have never seen more time wasted on a topic like the census which could be spent on other things. But to some people, talking about how the census is some giant government conspiracy is a important issue. :eusa_eh:

lol...you spent more time on it than me

We're putting down that there is 2 adults, 3 children, a dog, and 6 aquarium fish in our household, NOTHING MORE!

They want more info, let the fuckers go find it!

We're putting down that there is 2 adults, 3 children, a dog, and 6 aquarium fish in our household, NOTHING MORE!

They want more info, let the fuckers go find it!

You act like they're trying to force you to give you this extra information. Has anyone come to your home, gun in hand, trying to force you?

If the answer is yes: You may have a legitimate complaint.

If the answer is no: Calm down.

Forum List

Back