Open Borders means more electoral votes for the Dems

Sometimes they are so bold as to say the quiet part out loud.

NY Dem Rep. Yvette Clarke on why she wants illegal immigration: ''I need more people in my district just for redistricting purposes...I'm from Brooklyn, New York. We have a diaspora that can absorb a significant number of these migrants.''

Biden's Executive Order, which was one of his first acts, clearly indicates the administration's intent.
Well, it is going to take an act of congress to change the Apportionment Act and cap on representatives, tied to electors. I don't there is a Democrat alive, that will ever get it through congress to have more representatives to represent non-citizen residents that cannot vote. Let me know when the filibuster is over.:auiqs.jpg:

Well, it is going to take an act of congress to change the Apportionment Act and cap on representatives, tied to electors. I don't there is a Democrat alive, that will ever get it through congress to have more representatives to represent non-citizen residents that cannot vote. Let me know when the filibuster is over.:auiqs.jpg:

Unfortunately, congress has been historically derelict in recent years and has taken to just arbitrarily kicking their duties over to the court.

Unfortunately, congress has been historically derelict in recent years and has taken to just arbitrarily kicking their duties over to the court.
You are saying some lame executive order to be fought out in the courts is all it takes? You are dreaming.

You are saying some lame executive order to be fought out in the courts is all it takes? You are dreaming.

I know how things are supposed to work.

I'm just telling you how congress has been operating.

And nobody is really doing anything about it.

I know how things are supposed to work.

I'm just telling you how congress has been operating.

And nobody is really doing anything about it.
Congress has not been operating and may never again. That does not mean the Supremes would legislate from the bench.

This is not a complex issue.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is all about giving them a congressional district gain and an electoral college advantage.

(snidbit)
Elon Musk took to X to call out an advantage that blue states have over red states in elections as a result of illegal immigration.

"Most people in America don’t know that the census is based on a simple headcount of people (including illegals) not just citizens," Musk wrote Saturday. "This shifts political power and money to states and Congressional districts with the highest number of illegals."

The post comes after comments made by Rep. Yvette Clarke, D-N.Y. during a 2021 House Foreign Affairs hearing seemingly made light of the issue, with Clarke arguing she needed "more people in my district just for redistricting purposes."

"While people continue to flee Democrat-run cities, desperate Democrats are back-filling the mass exodus with illegal immigrants so that they do not lose their seats in Congress or their electoral votes for the presidency, hence artificially boosting their political power and in turn diluting the power of other Americans’ votes," congressman Hagerty said.

This is not a complex issue.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is all about giving them a congressional district gain and an electoral college advantage.

(snidbit)
Elon Musk took to X to call out an advantage that blue states have over red states in elections as a result of illegal immigration.

"Most people in America don’t know that the census is based on a simple headcount of people (including illegals) not just citizens," Musk wrote Saturday. "This shifts political power and money to states and Congressional districts with the highest number of illegals."

The post comes after comments made by Rep. Yvette Clarke, D-N.Y. during a 2021 House Foreign Affairs hearing seemingly made light of the issue, with Clarke arguing she needed "more people in my district just for redistricting purposes."

"While people continue to flee Democrat-run cities, desperate Democrats are back-filling the mass exodus with illegal immigrants so that they do not lose their seats in Congress or their electoral votes for the presidency, hence artificially boosting their political power and in turn diluting the power of other Americans’ votes," congressman Hagerty said.
More congressional seats for a red state?

I suspect everyone knew this would resurface again. The Dem / Marxist goal with their open borders has been to import voters.

Biden Proposes Citizenship Path for Undocumented Immigrants

Forum List

Back