Got my letter from the census

I am going to wager that the Census workers don't even bother to show up at my house. One has to walk up two flights of stairs to get to the front door (upslope hill lot) - I doubt the losers they hire will make the effort.

:)

Yeah, those people trying to make a living sure are losers.

:cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:

I thought we decided to call them "alligator bait?"

I thought they were Americans trying to make a living by working personally. Still do.

Working? one Million census workers to count 300 + million people. That's just a bit over each of them counting 300 people.... That is not work it is waste and abuse.

O'fer christssakes.

Lets say it takes a census taker 1 hour to count each person.

and they get paid $10/hr

3000 X 1,000,000 = $3 B.

Drop in the Federal Budget.

I thought they were Americans trying to make a living by working personally. Still do.

Working? one Million census workers to count 300 + million people. That's just a bit over each of them counting 300 people.... That is not work it is waste and abuse.

O'fer christssakes.

and they get paid $10/hr

3000 X 1,000,000 = $3 B.

In Michigan the rate of pay is between $11.25 and 16.50 depending on the area. Check out your state: Local Census Office Map - 2010 Census Jobs

Do you find one hour per person counted an acceptable rate? They get mileage and other business expenses too. Sad that you consider $3b. no big deal.

The cost is inflated by at least 10X what it needs to be. I'd rather see the difference reduce the deficit than pay off ACORN cronies.

The cost is inflated by at least 10X what it needs to be. I'd rather see the difference reduce the deficit than pay off ACORN cronies.

ACORN was found innocent, but keep up that meme. :thup:

Though O'Keefe has never released the full unedited tapes. I wonder why. :eusa_think:

Maybe he can release the tapes if he ends up going to jail.

O'fer christssakes.

and they get paid $10/hr

3000 X 1,000,000 = $3 B.

In Michigan the rate of pay is between $11.25 and 16.50 depending on the area. Check out your state: Local Census Office Map - 2010 Census Jobs

Do you find one hour per person counted an acceptable rate? They get mileage and other business expenses too. Sad that you consider $3b. no big deal.
nice, the higher population centers are paying more per hour

Though O'Keefe has never released the full unedited tapes. I wonder why. :eusa_think:

PROOF????

and the rest is bullshit speculation

There are probably some people in Southeast Texas - only a few, we hope - who believe that the federal census form is an invasion of their privacy. Or they may think that the information on it will be used against them - or shared with people or agencies that shouldn't see it.

None of those things are true. Sensible people have to differentiate between reality and what they might hear from some drunk in a bar or read on some wacky Internet site.

What is true is that the census is important to you and your city, county and school district. It will be used to determine whether your city, county and school districts are eligible for many state and federal programs.

That affects you, your family and your neighbors. It can mean the difference between a road being built or not, or a job training program being available or not.

Please don't shortchange yourself. Fill out the form, and mail it in. You won't regret it.

from: Use your senses, send in census | www.beaumontenterprise.com - Editorials

There are probably some people in Southeast Texas - only a few, we hope - who believe that the federal census form is an invasion of their privacy. Or they may think that the information on it will be used against them - or shared with people or agencies that shouldn't see it.

None of those things are true. Sensible people have to differentiate between reality and what they might hear from some drunk in a bar or read on some wacky Internet site.

What is true is that the census is important to you and your city, county and school district. It will be used to determine whether your city, county and school districts are eligible for many state and federal programs.

That affects you, your family and your neighbors. It can mean the difference between a road being built or not, or a job training program being available or not.

Please don't shortchange yourself. Fill out the form, and mail it in. You won't regret it.

from: Use your senses, send in census | www.beaumontenterprise.com - Editorials
no problem sending it in with the only constitutionally relevant questions answered
question #1 "how many people reside here"

Perhaps we should all send a return note asking why our districts should have to rely on the federal government to decide how to distribute the money BACK to our community that they TOOK from our community.

The heck with them. I am not going to enable big government ideas. What they are using the census for, is not right. I got the same letter today. I won't be filling it out.

Last edited:
Perhaps we should all send a return note asking why our districts should have to rely on the federal government to decide how to distribute the money BACK to our community that they TOOK from our community.

The heck with them. I am not going to enable big government ideas. What they are using the census for, is not right. I got the same letter today. I won't be filling it out.
just question #1, BGG
the rest you can ignore

I got a letter saying I was going to get a letter/form pertaining to the census. People are questioning this first letter? Why? It's from the department of redundancy department.

If you can download the short form on the internet, why didn't they just send out the first letter telling everyone to go to the website and fill out the fomr online? Just think of the MILLIONS that would save. We're footing the postage bill for this shit...

Census in Which Subject Was First Asked
Subject First Asked
Age . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1790
Gender . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1790
Race . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1790
Industry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1820
Citizenship . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1820
Disability . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1830
Veteran Status . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1840
Place of Birth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1850
Education: Enrollment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1850
Occupation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1850
Marital Status . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1880
Relationship . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1880
Year of Entry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1890
Tenure (Owner/Renter) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1890
Language Spoken at Home . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1890
Class of Worker . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1910
Value . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1930
Labor Force Status . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1930
Rent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1930
Plumbing Facilities . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Year Structure Built . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Rooms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Units in Structure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Residence 5 Years Ago (Migration) . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
House Heating Fuel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Work Status Last Year . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Income . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Education: Attainment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1940
Vehicles Available . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1960
Bedrooms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1960
Kitchen Facilities . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1960
Place of Work and Journey to Work . . . . . . . . . . . 1960
Year Moved Into Unit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1960
Hispanic Origin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1970
Farm Residence . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1970
Selected Monthly Owner Costs (Shelter Costs) . . . 1980
Ancestry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1980
Telephone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1980
Grandparents as Caregivers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . New in 2000

http://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/13appb.pdf

This year add Phone number.....

That's my point. Why was no one calling for rebellion in 2000? or 1990?
who is calling for rebellion?

I was responding to this post:

The government has become too big, people are not apt to comply to a census well, when government has the innate ability to take control of everything. People will rebel

ACORN Employees have been found guilty of voter registration fraud and there are still investigations happening.

ACORN Employees have been found guilty of voter registration fraud and there are still investigations happening.
Ya' beat me to it Sarge!

What happened in those tapes cannot be disputed. They showed the abject willingness of ACORN to help in the facilitation of child abuse. The importation of minor sex slaves. Ways to cheat on taxes at the expense of innocent children. Anybody who defends that corrupt organization should be considered one in the same, SCUMBAGS!

And it's really no surprise that it's the liberals who defend that dirtbag organization.

ACORN should be disbanded once and for all!

Last edited:

Ya' beat me to it Sarge!

What happened in those tapes cannot be disputed. They showed the abject willingness of ACORN to help in the facilitation of child abuse. The importation of minor sex slaves. Ways to cheat on taxes at the expense of innocent children. Anybody who defends that corrupt organization should be considered one in the same, SCUMBAGS!

And it's really no surprise that it's the liberals who defend that dirtbag organization.

ACORN should be disbanded once and for all!

An owner of a restaurant was recently cited for serving whale meat, all owners of restaurants should be jailed once and for all.

Forum List

Back