Got my ChromeBook today from Best Buy and I am as happy as a.........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
faggot with a bag of dicks LOL

Everything is beuatful including the videos on youtube and I even received $1 refund for my exchange.

Now I get to enjoy this 3 day weekend and get my chill on!!!

I Have joined the CHROMEBOOK MOVEMENT!!

a chrome book?

wouldn't stainless steel have been cheaper?

I love my Chromebook! I grabbed one on sale about a year ago. I didn't have a laptop and didn't really NEED a full-on computer, just something to check my email and get online when travelling, etc. Chromebook is the perfect solution for me. Mine is the previous generation so it won't stream Netflix but that doesn't bother me, I only paid $140 for it. The newer ones are much better but a little more expensive.

On trips, I have an IPad I picked up about 5-6 years ago.

Handles what few needs I have on the road

I love my Chromebook! I grabbed one on sale about a year ago. I didn't have a laptop and didn't really NEED a full-on computer, just something to check my email and get online when travelling, etc. Chromebook is the perfect solution for me. Mine is the previous generation so it won't stream Netflix but that doesn't bother me, I only paid $140 for it. The newer ones are much better but a little more expensive.

I paid $249 today

It's time for 'fbj' to get a sweaty, unwashed fat chick to sit on his face and really celebrate!

Sweaty, Unwashed fat chick with a pretty face and then it';s a possibility

Forum List

Back