Gosnell murdered babies

I would rather see him get the death penalty. I really don't believe he has a conscience. I'm sure if he gets a life sentence, he won't be with the general population of prisoners.

Guilty.

Best he can hope for is 3 life sentences.

Actually, no matter what his sentence was, he is going to die in prison.

He's 72, and PA hasn't executed a prisoner in 14 years.

Im good with that. If it were me looking at the rest of my life in prison I would kill my self. And due to all the media attention, I doubt he will get to move around to much.

He was also found guilty of negligent homicide in the death of a patient. What about the rest of the slaughter house? Were they "just following orders"?

Guilty.

Best he can hope for is 3 life sentences.

Im good with that. If it were me looking at the rest of my life in prison I would kill my self. And due to all the media attention, I doubt he will get to move around to much.

You really think people in prisons care about abortions.

Of course, there is a bigger problem, he's 72 years old, and most prisons are not designed to house septegenarians...

He was also found guilty of negligent homicide in the death of a patient. What about the rest of the slaughter house? Were they "just following orders"?

Most of them are getting sweetheart deals from the prosecutors for testifying against Gosnell.

Think Sammy the Bull getting a pass on 17 murders because the government HAD to get John Gotti.

Most of them are getting sweetheart deals from the prosecutors for testifying against Gosnell.

Think Sammy the Bull getting a pass on 17 murders because the government HAD to get John Gotti.

Good point joe. I guess it would be too much to ask about the political corruption that ignored the house of horrors.

Good point joe. I guess it would be too much to ask about the political corruption that ignored the house of horrors.

The political corruption was the politicians who passed laws to make it harder for legit clinics to operate.

Of course, there is a bigger problem, he's 72 years old, and most prisons are not designed to house septegenarians...

Nope, but the ones that have lots of time to do care about notoriety. They make names for them selves by assaulting the objects of media attention. There is also the fact that he was not found guilty of performing abortions, he was found guilty of murder in the first degree.

tough shit innit?

this is what the abortion providers were all like whne it was illegal

Don't tell the lifers that, they are salivating at the thought of going back to those days.

and you cream your drawers at the very thought of a guy who slits the neck of newborns and then takes scissors and cuts their spines, you're a fucking monster just like he is.

Forum List

Back