Feminists supporting abortion and increasing drastically human trafficking IN WOMEN

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
Okay, so you can take any modern country and feminists are the main reason female babies are aborted tremendoulsy more.
My favorite organization Invisible Girl Project shows this for India

We want a future in India with girls in it.​

63 million girls are missing from India’s population. Join us in ending female gendercide!

The one woman on here that jokes about abortion and says anyone who saves a child's life doesn't care after that...I can show just the opposite applies to her.
The increase in rape and kidnapping , human trafficking and prositution for women is directly tied to her support for kiling females if that is what is wanted.

FACTS
the number of “missing women” has more than doubled over the past 50 years, rising from 61 million in 1970 to an estimated 142.6 millions in 2020. The phrase “missing women” refers here to “those whose numbers are reflected in sex ratio imbalances at birth as a result of gender-biased (prenatal) sex selection, combined with excess female mortality stemming from postnatal sex selection.” China, with an estimated 72.3 million and India with an estimated 45.8 million.
The result is a ratio of boys to girls that tops 120 to 100, with some provinces of China reporting an unprecedented ratio of 130 to 100.

In India, 112 boys are now born for every 100 girls. In both countries the shortage of women has led to a rise in the abduction and kidnapping of girls,

Meh, the poor and destitute of India have been selling their kids into "slavery" for generations.

Up to 200,000 children a year fall into the hands of slave traders in India, many sold by their poverty-stricken parents for as little as £11.

"Slavery" there is subjective and does not adhere to western standards.....I say we leave them to their own customs and devices....Not our monkeys, not our circus.

Forum List

Back