GOP war on voting continues

Are you talking about the civil rights act that proportionately more republicans voted for than democrats? Is that what you're talking about? The same civil rights act that wouldn't have passed if not for the republicans since the southern democrats overwhelmingly voted against the Civil Rights Act? Is that what you're talking about?
Oh Lord, I was waiting for the liberal historical revisionism that stains every attempted conversation of race and history in an analytical manner. The fault lines of the south and the democratic party started to show because of certain social issues such as crime, abortion, guns, etc. Not to mention that McGovern's candidacy caused the democratic party to be perceived as weak on defense.
I'm not surprised about the repetition of easily debunked racial revisionism. I'm just surprised about the overwhelming ignorance it takes to repeat such obviously partisan racial nonsense. I have to admit though, it's nothing new.

All the racist CONSERVATIVE SOUTHERN Dem's went to the Repub party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act signed into law by a Democratic President you Stain. :thup: Look at any map of the Red (AKA-repub-voting) States today and get back to me :thup: They are referred to as your "Base" :tinfoil: today.

Also- heres your party's southern Strategy:

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.

Please stop simply repeating yourself and read a history book. Thank you.
is that the Breitbartian way of saying you concede?
I don't understand the political debate. You have to show an ID now if you want to deposit money in your own bank account. What the heck is the big deal about proving your vote is your vote? How does showing proof that you are who you say you are discriminate against any one except those who vote under the name of Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck??
It is an easy way to avoid fraud, or is that the problem? It would avoid fraud, and what party would that effect the most? Who cares? It reduces fraud. Isn't that a good enough reason for Americans?
Why do Repubs and Dems have to throwdown on everything? It is an American voting issue to avoid fraud. It's like making flu shots a political wrestling match. Can't we just do something right in this country without blame? Get a damn card and go vote. Issue resolved. Geeze.

what is the highest amount of fraudulent votes in any election in the last 20 yrs?

Why????

One Vote Can Make a Difference
• In 1649, one vote caused Charles I of England to be executed
• In 1845, one vote brought Texas and California into the Union.
• In 1868, a single vote saved President Andrew Johnson from an impeachment conviction.
• In 1875, one vote changed France from a monarchy to a republic.
• In 1876, one vote gave Rutherford Hayes the Presidency of the United States.
• In 1982, In Illinois Jim Thompson defeated Adlai Stevenson by less than 1/2 a vote per precinct.
• In 1800, President Jefferson beat Aaron Burr by one vote in the House following an electoral tie.
• In 1941, one vote defeated a bill that would have killed the draft law--just months before Pearl Harbor.
• In 1920, one vote from an obscure state legislator gave all women the right to vote after 100 years of struggle.
• In 1923, one vote gave Adolph Hitler leadership of the Nazi Party.
• In 1776, one vote gave America the English language instead of German.
• In the 1829 election for the U.S. House of Representatives in Kentucky’s 2nd District, Jackson Democrat Nicholas Coleman defeated National Republican Adam Beatty 2,520 to 2,519.
• In the 1847 election for the U.S. House of Representatives in Indiana’s 6th District, Whig candidate George G. Dunn defeated Democratic candidate David M. Dobson 7,455 to 7,454. Also in 1847, Whig Thomas S. Flournoy defeated a Democratic candidate named Treadway 650 to 649 in the race for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 3rd District of Virginia.
• In the 1854 election for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 7th District of Illinois, Democratic candidate James C. Allen bested Republican William B. Archer 8,452 to 8,451.
• In the 1882 election for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 1st District of Virginia, Readjuster Robert M. Mayo defeated Democrat George T. Garrison 10,505 to 10,504.
• In 1977, Vermont State Representative Sydney Nixon was seated as an apparent one-vote winner, 570 to 569. Mr. Nixon resigned when the State House determined, after a recount, that he had lost to Robert Emond, 572 to 571.
• In 1989, a Lansing, Michigan School District millage proposition failed when the final recount produced a tie vote, 5,147 for, and 5,147 against. On the original vote count, votes against the proposition were ten more than those in favor. The result meant that the school district had to reduce its budget by $2.5 million.
• In 1994, Republican Randall Luthi and Independent Larry Call tied for the seat in the Wyoming House of Representatives from the Jackson Hole area, with 1,941 votes each. A recount produced the same result, Mr. Luthi was finally declared the winner when, in a drawing before the State Canvassing Board, a Ping Pong ball bearing his name was pulled from the cowboy hat of Democratic Governor Mike Sullivan
• In 1997, South Dakota Democrat John McIntyre led Republican Hal Wick 4,195-4,191 for the second seat in Legislative District 12 on election night. A subsequent recount showed Wick the winner at 4,192-4,191. The State Supreme Court, however, ruled that one ballot counted for Wick was invalid due to an overvote. This left the race a tie. After hearing argument from both sides, the State Legislature voted to seat Wick 46-20.
• In 1999, Leslie Byrne was elected to the Virginia Senate by 37 votes, less than one vote per precinct.
• Donald Sherwood was elected to the House of Representatives from Pennsylvania by a margin of 515 votes, less than one vote per precinct, making this election the closest House of Representatives race in 1998.
• Loretta Sanchez was elected to Congress from California by less than 4 votes per precinct in 1996.
• John F. Kennedy's margin of victory over Richard Nixon in 1960 was less than one vote per precinct.
• One vote per precinct passed woman suffrage in California in 1911.
• More than 50 of Missouri's municipal elections in 1993 ended in a tie.
• Several of our states, including California, Idaho, Oregon, Texas and Washington, became states by just ONE vote?
• In 1948, Lyndon B. Johnson, our 36th president, became a U.S. senator by a ONE vote margin?
• In 1948, if Thomas E. Dewey had gotten ONE vote more per precinct in Ohio and California, the presidential election would have been thrown to the U.S. House of Representatives, where Dewey enjoyed more support than his rival -- incumbent Harry S. Truman? In fact, Dewey was expected to win the general election by a landslide, so most Republicans stayed home. Only 51.5 percent of the electorate voted in 1948, and Truman defeated Dewey.
• In the 1960 presidential election, ONE additional vote per precinct in Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey and Texas would have denied John F. Kennedy the presidency and put Richard M. Nixon in office eight years earlier.
• In recent years, the outcomes of many state and congressional races have been reversed as recounts have shifted a handful of votes from one candidate to another.
Voting Information - Government Relations - NCRA

Kennedy beat Nixon by the astonishing margin of less than two votes per voting precinct…
Kennedy's Victory Won By Close Margin; He Promises Fight For World Freedom; Eisenhower Offers 'Orderly Transition'

You know the reason the Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrats don't want to enforce honest voting requirements.

Don't you.

so 300,000 votes tabulates to < 1% of all popular votes cast in a presidential election. Its still 300,000. What is the largest number of fraudulant votes recieved in any given election. I'll answer it for you- not enough to make a dimes worth of difference :thup:

the other link you cited was the national stenographers association? :eusa_eh: Come on now PC. :eusa_hand: Why the zany sourcing? You can do better than that or can you? :dunno:

Last edited:
Are you talking about the civil rights act that proportionately more republicans voted for than democrats? Is that what you're talking about? The same civil rights act that wouldn't have passed if not for the republicans since the southern democrats overwhelmingly voted against the Civil Rights Act? Is that what you're talking about?
Oh Lord, I was waiting for the liberal historical revisionism that stains every attempted conversation of race and history in an analytical manner. The fault lines of the south and the democratic party started to show because of certain social issues such as crime, abortion, guns, etc. Not to mention that McGovern's candidacy caused the democratic party to be perceived as weak on defense.
I'm not surprised about the repetition of easily debunked racial revisionism. I'm just surprised about the overwhelming ignorance it takes to repeat such obviously partisan racial nonsense. I have to admit though, it's nothing new.

All the racist CONSERVATIVE SOUTHERN Dem's went to the Repub party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act signed into law by a Democratic President you Stain. :thup: Look at any map of the Red (AKA-repub-voting) States today and get back to me :thup: They are referred to as your "Base" :tinfoil: today.

Also- heres your party's southern Strategy:

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.

"You don't respect Wikipedia as a source? But . . . but . . . Wikipedia!!" It also says a lot that your response to "Name them" is to just repeat your blanket assertion. Such a giant bundle of lies, stupid, and fail.

Wikipedia has footnotes to the sources FAILgranma. :eek:

The GOP has along history of voter abuse and cheating, and yet they are the ones crying wolf and trying to limit the opportunity to vote. The most incredible display of Hypocrisy that I have ever witnessed.

The GOP has along history of voter abuse and cheating, and yet they are the ones crying wolf and trying to limit the opportunity to vote. The most incredible display of Hypocrisy that I have ever witnessed.

Sorry but it was democrats that created the kkk to intimate black republicans from voting.

tapatalk post

There was enough racism; or alleged voter suppression by the Right to stop a Black man from becoming President. yet still we rightly have zero tolerance for racism. but the Left by thier posts here obviously doesnt have a problem with voted fraud by Democrats; because they say it isnt enough to make a difference..

so how much is enough vote fraud libs?

when this stuff comes to light it further alienates non-whites from the Incredibly Shrinking Party.

Where did Nixon get the idea that burglary was SOP in National Politics??
From the Kennedies:
JFK's own dirty trick

Remember the "dog on top of the car" dirt the Democrats dug up against Romney?
Remember the 'Haircut while in high School" dirt?
The "Romney killed my wife" slime?

There's nothing wrong with carrying a dog on top of a car in a 'dog carrier'.
No one involved even remembered the haircut.
The Romney killed my wife thing was completely debunked.

Obama covered up the Benghazi truth to win the election.
Obama lied about Obamacare to win the election.

DO NOT TELL ME HE'S MY PRESIDENT AND THAT I SHOULD LIVE WITH IT!!

Democrats have always been the scum of the Earth!! and still are!!

Last edited:
There is no war on voting, women, gays, blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Muslims or anyone or anything else the far left has claimed there is a war against. The post has been brought to you by reality remember reality is not for everyone so consult your psychiatrist before trying reality.

There is no war on voting, women, gays, blacks, Hispanics, the poor, Muslims or anyone or anything else the far left has claimed there is a war against. The post has been brought to you by reality remember reality is not for everyone so consult your psychiatrist before trying reality.

Three out of four psychiatrists prefer reality over liberal divisive propaganda.

I don't understand the political debate. You have to show an ID now if you want to deposit money in your own bank account. What the heck is the big deal about proving your vote is your vote? How does showing proof that you are who you say you are discriminate against any one except those who vote under the name of Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck??
It is an easy way to avoid fraud, or is that the problem? It would avoid fraud, and what party would that effect the most? Who cares? It reduces fraud. Isn't that a good enough reason for Americans?
Why do Repubs and Dems have to throwdown on everything? It is an American voting issue to avoid fraud. It's like making flu shots a political wrestling match. Can't we just do something right in this country without blame? Get a damn card and go vote. Issue resolved. Geeze.

what is the highest amount of fraudulent votes in any election in the last 20 yrs?
If fraud is successful, we have no way of knowing. This is not a money issue where we an see a penny is missing.

Same-day registration is not necessary. I guess that it is for most people not really a problem to bring their identification earlier and so prevent fraud?

Forum List

Back