GOP war on voting continues

Well I think it was an ohio woman that voted 2 to 6 times " for her family.

But I think you all miss part of what these initiatives are about. Dems want unlimited early voting and same day registration because their strategy now is to drag people to the polls. It is not about a citizens voluntary exercise of their rights, it is about activists going door to door and threatening people who are not voting and intimidating them to vote a certain way. We will tell your neighbors if you don't go vote. I don't consider this true democracy when people are strong armed to go vote. And as already been reported this election cycle the dems will not be emphasizing issues but rather are you getting a checks from the gov. Dem voters will be bribed and then told you better go vote if you want to continue to get a check. It's a hard slog when your working to pay your taxes and they're taking your money to bribe citizens to vote for more persecution of the ones responsible for your check.

no one has linked a finding that shows that voter fraud would have swung ANY election the other way YET, it is a major issue for Repubs :eusa_think:

I can remember ONE instance of voter fraud. I might add that it was revealed that she had already voted and was not allowed to vote again: Roxanne Rubin, Nevada Republican, Accepts Plea Deal After Committing Voter Fraud

It is what you democrats made the KKK for.... You know to scare black voters and commit fraud by making them vote democrat.

Last edited:
no one has linked a finding that shows that voter fraud would have swung ANY election the other way YET, it is a major issue for Repubs :eusa_think:

I can remember ONE instance of voter fraud. I might add that it was revealed that she had already voted and was not allowed to vote again: Roxanne Rubin, Nevada Republican, Accepts Plea Deal After Committing Voter Fraud

Ity is what you democrats made the KKK for.... You know to scare black voters and commit fraud by making them vote democrat.

Au contraire. Repubs run on hate & fear :thup:

Ity is what you democrats made the KKK for.... You know to scare black voters and commit fraud by making them vote democrat.

Au contraire. Repubs run on hate & fear :thup:
LOL Really? Then why is it you guys tell blacks that Republicans will burn their churches and that we hate them? LOL Hey genius your own post shows who the true hater really is LOL

Looks like they're running w/ the idea that if you aren't likely to vote for them well then..... you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

Montana GOP looks to end same-day voter registration | MSNBC
Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process. So naturally, Republicans in states across the country have been looking to crack down on same-day registration. And in Montana, they got a step closer last week to ending the practice.

Discuss.....

Not much to discuss ...

Voter suppression, stealing votes, gerrymandering - its the only chance the R has of winning.

You really can't blame them. The Demographics are against them and there are still plenty of RW loons out there would could come up with a "rape is a good thing" comment at any moment. Gerrymandering and voter suppression are their two greatest weapons.

Oh....and now they have come up with another one. Developing and promoting false web sites. WOW!

deal for the Lefties....

we'll drop the voter ID & you drop the unconstitutional campaign against the 2nd Amendment. In other words, no ID for voting & no permit for practicing our God-given 2nd Amendment rights. Sound good? Also, no more restrictions on the types of ammo, weapons, etc. I'm cool with no automatics, but the rest is just ridiculous. I'll even toss in more funding for mental health spending to properly keep those who should not handle weapons away from them. We'll just redirect funding from the free stuff area (i.e. Obama phones & the like). This way, everyone wins....

The Republicans aren't waging war on voting. The Republicans are waging war on voting fraud. There were people coming in bus loads and using the addresses of vacant and condemned buildings to vote some more from a different location in the last election.
What could Democrats possibly have a problem with stopping voter fraud, unless they are counting on fraudulent votes to get them into office?

Raise your hands if you are for voter fraud.........
If your not how about backing a solution to stop it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like they're running w/ the idea that if you aren't likely to vote for them well then..... you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

Montana GOP looks to end same-day voter registration | MSNBC
Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process. So naturally, Republicans in states across the country have been looking to crack down on same-day registration. And in Montana, they got a step closer last week to ending the practice.

Discuss.....

If you are not responsible enough to register to vote in reasonable time for your qualifications to be checked out, you're too stupid to vote!

Oh. So you don't think Bush stole the election in 2000?

No, Bush did not steal the election in 2000! Gore tried to steal it, but the Supremes did their job for once and blocked them.

The Republicans aren't waging war on voting. The Republicans are waging war on voting fraud. There were people coming in bus loads and using the addresses of vacant and condemned buildings to vote some more from a different location in the last election.
What could Democrats possibly have a problem with stopping voter fraud, unless they are counting on fraudulent votes to get them into office?

Raise your hands if you are for voter fraud.........
If your not how about backing a solution to stop it.

ok. I'm going to have to ask for a mutually agreeable link here. :eusa_whistle:

College students, like blacks and Hispanics who also are often affected by restrictions on voting, tend to vote Democratic.

The money quote, almost had me in tears. :eusa_boohoo:

lol, and they know that because their crystal ball told them
I think this is common knowledge, actually, isn't it?

The real problem is that Democrats don't just let people vote who want to vote. They solicit votes for themselves. They do their little voter turnout drives on college campuses and in minority communities, but do they ever do them in majority white suburbs? They're very good at skewering voter turnout, and then blaming Republicans for attempting to skewer voter turnout.

No, Bush did not steal the election in 2000! Gore tried to steal it, but the Supremes did their job for once and blocked them.

I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. Many of the same people who defend voter fraud by pretending it doesn't exist are the same people who think voter fraud, Jeb Bush, the Florida Supreme Court, etc, stole the 200 election. The argument that voter fraud is not a real concern are from the same geniuses who think Benghazi is a fake story. The fact that voter fraud may have helped John F. Kennedy become president is a serious discussion. The fact that voter fraud may have helped Al Franken become a senator is self evident. What I suspect would be best for the populace is to have a voting system that is above suspicion. The far left disagrees.

I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. Many of the same people who defend voter fraud by pretending it doesn't exist are the same people who think voter fraud, Jeb Bush, the Florida Supreme Court, etc, stole the 200 election. The argument that voter fraud is not a real concern are from the same geniuses who think Benghazi is a fake story. The fact that voter fraud may have helped John F. Kennedy become president is a serious discussion. The fact that voter fraud may have helped Al Franken become a senator is self evident. What I suspect would be best for the populace is to have a voting system that is above suspicion. The far left disagrees.

Do you have a link for these assertions or do you just make it up as you go along?

Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process.

And of course there is no rational basis for a given state to not allow citizens to register and vote the same day, just subjective partisanism.

Do you have a link for these assertions or do you just make it up as you go along?

Assertions for what? I'm "asserting" that discussions have been had about voter fraud when it comes to Kennedy and most recently Al Franken. Do you really need proof that voter fraud questions have been raised? My point is that it is better to have a voting system that is above reproach than one that is not. The far left thinks their is no voter fraud concern (unless we're referring to the 2000 election of course). It is my opinion that the far left is self serving, hypocritical and prone to corruption. The far left's apathy to voter fraud is simply one more piece of evidence that supports my opinion.

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2...n-f-kennedy-elected-president/comment-page-1/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back