GOP war on voting continues

no one has linked a finding that shows that voter fraud would have swung ANY election the other way YET, it is a major issue for Repubs :eusa_think:

I can remember ONE instance of voter fraud. I might add that it was revealed that she had already voted and was not allowed to vote again: Roxanne Rubin, Nevada Republican, Accepts Plea Deal After Committing Voter Fraud

Ity is what you democrats made the KKK for.... You know to scare black voters and commit fraud by making them vote democrat.

Au contraire. Repubs run on hate & fear :thup:

Riiiight. Those Black Panthers outside the polls, holding weapons, are all Republicans. :eusa_hand:

Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process.

And of course there is no rational basis for a given state to not allow citizens to register and vote the same day, just subjective partisanism.

Well, you know, other than the complete lack of accountability for the accuracy of information and the breach of the integrity of the voting system, you're right: no rational basis at all. :cuckoo:

Such an incredible fucking retard.

Ity is what you democrats made the KKK for.... You know to scare black voters and commit fraud by making them vote democrat.

Riiiight. Those Black Panthers outside the polls, holding weapons, are all Republicans. :eusa_hand:

all "two" of them? :eusa_eh: Cry me a river. :boohoo:

The repub voter disenfranchisement is systematic even though there isn't enough evidence to prove that voter fraud (voting under false pretenses) has changed the outcome of any election that I'm aware of :dunno: .

NEGGED w/ extreme prejudice!!!

Last edited:
Nobody is stopping you from getting a drivers licenses or a voter ID or some kind, that is all we ask.. "Illegals" are illegal for a reason.

You are preventing a registered voter from voting when you require of that citizen to present a state-issued photo ID when he lacks the documents required to obtain such an ID through no fault of his own.

It was not uncommon during segregation, for example, to not issue birth certificates to African-Americans born in certain jurisdictions, or for birth certificates issued at that time to not be valid today.

No one objects to requiring a photo ID to register to vote, or allowing registered voters to present a paycheck stub or utility bill as a form of ID.

But to require a state-issued photo ID absent any evidence the outcome of any election was altered as a result of identity ‘fraud’ is to manifest an undue burden to the fundamental right to vote.

Given the fact, therefore, that there is no objective, documented evidence of voter ‘fraud’ by identity compromising any election, and that the ID requirement disadvantages African-American and minority voters disproportionately, the only reasonable conclusion is that republicans support ID laws because conservatives perceive such laws as giving them a political advantage by keeping likely democratic voters from voting.

That republicans have contrived the myth of voter ‘fraud’ as an excuse as to why they lose elections is not ‘justification’ to place unwarranted restrictions to the right to vote.

no one has linked a finding that shows that voter fraud would have swung ANY election the other way YET, it is a major issue for Repubs :eusa_think:

I can remember ONE instance of voter fraud. I might add that it was revealed that she had already voted and was not allowed to vote again: Roxanne Rubin, Nevada Republican, Accepts Plea Deal After Committing Voter Fraud

Correct.

Or more precisely, most conservatives are motivated by hate and fear, whether conservative democrats during segregation or conservative republicans today.

Correct.

Or more precisely, most conservatives are motivated by hate and fear, whether conservative democrats during segregation or conservative republicans today.

yep. We both know who devised the "Southern Strategy" and what it entails.

Looks like they're running w/ the idea that if you aren't likely to vote for them well then..... you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

Montana GOP looks to end same-day voter registration | MSNBC
Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process. So naturally, Republicans in states across the country have been looking to crack down on same-day registration. And in Montana, they got a step closer last week to ending the practice.
Discuss.....
An incorrect opinion is not preventing people from voting. This is nothing but an incorrect opinion.

You're probably one of those people who thinks that if something is required for EVERYONE, then it must be a plot against someone.

A bigger moron could not be created.

Looks like they're running w/ the idea that if you aren't likely to vote for them well then..... you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

Montana GOP looks to end same-day voter registration | MSNBC
Voting experts say allowing people to register and vote on the same day is among the most effective ways to boost participation in the election process. So naturally, Republicans in states across the country have been looking to crack down on same-day registration. And in Montana, they got a step closer last week to ending the practice.
Discuss.....
An incorrect opinion is not preventing people from voting. This is nothing but an incorrect opinion.

You're probably one of those people who thinks that if something is required for EVERYONE, then it must be a plot against someone.

A bigger moron could not be created.

8bbzz4I.png

The repub voter disenfranchisement is systematic even though there isn't enough evidence to prove that voter fraud (voting under false pretenses) has changed the outcome of any election that I'm aware of :dunno: .

Oh, noes!!! Some irrelevant dipshit I piss on regularly has NEGGED me! The horror! How shall I ever live without the high regard of the festering slime of the Earth! I must immediately be off to . . . laugh my ass off and then totally disregard you, just like every other woman you've ever tried to matter to. :eusa_hand:

Correct.

Oh look! The party of slavery, the KKK and racial segregation is race baiting again. LOL! Such a redundant liberal racial cliche.

Last edited:
Correct.

Oh look! The party of slavery, the KKK and racial segregation is race baiting again. LOL! Such a redundant liberal racial cliche.

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! 98% of the conservative Democrats you mentioned went into the waiting arms of the Repub party in oh..... say.....50 YEARS AGO!!! (1964) You know what Act was passed in 1964? :eusa_whistle:

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! 98% of the conservative Democrats you mentioned went into the waiting arms of the Repub party in oh..... say.....50 YEARS AGO!!! (1964) You know what Act was passed in 1964? :eusa_whistle:

Ummm, NEWSFLASH!!! No, they didn't. Don't believe me? You're on the Internet, Bubba. Find me any of those Democrats, other than Strom Thurmond, who changed parties. I'll be waiting, but I won't be holding my breath. Unless you want to say Strom Thurmond was 98% of those Democrats all by his lonesome, you just stepped on your johnson big-time.

You know which party provided the most support for that Act? :eusa_whistle:

Ummm, NEWSFLASH!!! No, they didn't. Don't believe me? You're on the Internet, Bubba. Find me any of those Democrats, other than Strom Thurmond, who changed parties. I'll be waiting, but I won't be holding my breath. Unless you want to say Strom Thurmond was 98% of those Democrats all by his lonesome, you just stepped on your johnson big-time.

You know which party provided the most support for that Act? :eusa_whistle:
Even if that 98% figure is accurate, it wouldn't stop the moonbats from believing that conservative democrats are conservative. Even some liberal Republicans have joined the KKK.

Racism in the US has always been overwhelmingly the domain of the liberal, perhaps even the moderate in some measure, whatever the party.

Last edited:
I'm saying politicians AND conservative Democratic voters went to the Repub Party after a Democratic President signed the voting Rights Act (something ELSE the Repubs are trying to water down any & every way they can).

This is exactly the opposite of what repubs are doing right now :rolleyes:

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Act allowed for a mass enfranchisement of racial minorities throughout the country, especially in the South. It is widely considered one of the most effective pieces of civil rights legislation ever enacted in the United States.[10]

The Act establishes extensive federal oversight over elections. Echoing the language of the Fifteenth Amendment, Section 2 of the Act prohibits any state or local government from imposing any "voting qualification or prerequisite to voting, or standard, practice, or procedure ... in a manner which results in a denial or abridgement of the right to vote on account of" race or language minority status

Last edited:
I'm saying politicians AND conservative Democratic voters went to the Repub Party after a Democratic President signed the voting Rights Act (something ELSE the Repubs are trying to water down any & every way they can).

This is exactly the opposite of what repubs are doing right now :rolleyes:

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Act allowed for a mass enfranchisement of racial minorities throughout the country, especially in the South. It is widely considered one of the most effective pieces of civil rights legislation ever enacted in the United States.[10]

The Act establishes extensive federal oversight over elections. Echoing the language of the Fifteenth Amendment, Section 2 of the Act prohibits any state or local government from imposing any "voting qualification or prerequisite to voting, or standard, practice, or procedure ... in a manner which results in a denial or abridgement of the right to vote on account of" race or language minority status

Oh, goody. I was SOOOO hoping you would come back and blankly restate your unsubstantiated assertion as though I didn't understand your fucktarded words the first time.

Don't flatter yourself, dipshit. I heard you the first time, and you're still a moron. And Wikipedia? You can stop waving your white flag and sit down now. Puhleeze.

Oh, noes!!! Some irrelevant dipshit I piss on regularly has NEGGED me! The horror! How shall I ever live without the high regard of the festering slime of the Earth! I must immediately be off to . . . laugh my ass off and then totally disregard you, just like every other woman you've ever tried to matter to. :eusa_hand:

gave it back to you Cecilie plus some...."Dottie" i guess is scared of me and has me on ignore...but thats the way crybabies are.......here is "Dottie" crying about me.....:(....Harry is mean to me....:(....

You guys can stop with the voter ID thing. This has gone way beyond that. This is a concerted effort to keep Americans from voting.

Republicans are only voting against others. They can't name a single successful Republican policy. I can name many GOP policies. But they have all been disasters.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...ain-successful-gop-policies-since-2000-a.html

Dean does it bother you when Dottie latches on to your ass like that?....and kisses it?....

They were not conservative they were straight democrats just like the democrats of today

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back