GOP leader in Texas says colleagues are trying to oust him for being Muslim

The Republican Party vice-chairman of Texas's third largest county said there is a movement to have him removed from his position because he's Muslim.

O'Brien has, without evidence, publicly accused Shafi of promoting Sharia law and being affiliated with terrorist groups.

She has written on Facebook that Shafi is a "fake Republican" who might have joined the party at the request of the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate the organization, the Post reported.

A member of the Texas Republican Party's 2018 platform committee came under fire this week after he proudly declared himself a "white nationalist."

——

I wasn’t sure weather to post this in politics or in discussion. It sounds like something you should see and politics.

So is this how the Republicans grow their party? By attacking current members? Without any evidence? Are they just taking their cue from Donald Trump? After all he is a nationalist too. How do we know? He told us!

If he is pushing Sharia Law then he is a plant and should be removed.

Thought you lefties feared theocracy?

The Republican Party vice-chairman of Texas's third largest county said there is a movement to have him removed from his position because he's Muslim.

O'Brien has, without evidence, publicly accused Shafi of promoting Sharia law and being affiliated with terrorist groups.

She has written on Facebook that Shafi is a "fake Republican" who might have joined the party at the request of the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate the organization, the Post reported.

A member of the Texas Republican Party's 2018 platform committee came under fire this week after he proudly declared himself a "white nationalist."

——

I wasn’t sure weather to post this in politics or in discussion. It sounds like something you should see and politics.

So is this how the Republicans grow their party? By attacking current members? Without any evidence? Are they just taking their cue from Donald Trump? After all he is a nationalist too. How do we know? He told us!

Got any evidence he is?

——

Is he?

——

Is he?

All Muslims push Sharia Law, so I would assume so. Islam is not compatible with Western democracy, they will push for their theocracy.

I'd oust every member of the death cult.

No way should any of them be in our Government.

That's how they work. From the inside out.

Only fools would elect members of the death cult into our Government.

Thank goodness we have a Constitution to keep people like you in check.

I'm sure the dead in Paris and San Bernardino would disagree.

——

No Muslim who supports Sharia should be allowed to hold public office. Swearing an oath to protect the state or us constitution is a lie and should preclude them from serving.

Last edited by a moderator:

——

No Muslim who supports Sharia should be allowed to hold public office. Swearing an oath to protect the state or us constitution is a lie and should preclude them from serving.
Damn...so if they support eating halal that rules them out eh?

——

Is he?

All Muslims push Sharia Law, so I would assume so. Islam is not compatible with Western democracy, they will push for their theocracy.
So no evidence then.

——

Is he?

So no evidence then.

The proof is in the pudding. Can you name one Islamic majority country that isn’t an oppressive regime?

——

Is he?

So no evidence then.

The proof is in the pudding. Can you name one Islamic majority country that isn’t an oppressive regime?

Again, no evidence. Other countries, different cultures.

Show me American Muslims pushing for Sharia from a reputable source.

Again, thank goodness for our Constitution which protects the faiths, rights and freedoms of all Americans, not just the ones you like.

Is he?

So no evidence then.

Again, thank goodness for our Constitution which protects the faiths, rights and freedoms of all Americans, not just the ones you like.
A "reputable source" is one you approve of that agrees with you.

So no evidence then.

Nope. It is one that is reputable.

So no evidence then.

Nope. It is one that is reputable.
Yes, according to you.

That's why we have to be vigilant. These people must be defeated. Republicans are a threat to everyone in the country.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

Should Republicans have a litmus test on religion? Maybe this should be in the religious section?

a PURIFIED 'GOP' doesn't bother me . I'm a TRUMPIST anyway DeanRD .

If you eliminate everyone who isn't male, white and christian, how do you expect to win elections?

This nation was founded by, built by and run by Whites..that’s why it was the greatest nation in the world once upon a time. Why would anyone sane seek to change the dynamic?
Take note of the degradation and decline since this nation has diluted.
I know this hardcore truth hurts the fuck out of your little feelings but it is what it is.

That's why we have to be vigilant. These people must be defeated. Republicans are a threat to everyone in the country.

Doxo73UX4AAoRzM.jpg

Forum List

Back