GOP Got Hammered in Virginia - oh well, who cares?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I hate the Virginia GOP for being the bunch of Corporate Crony slugs that they are. I mean, GAwd, to have screwed over Cuccinelli the way they did, and McConnell is just disgraceful, but the corporations want a blue Virginia and the Virginia GOP wont stand in their way, no siree!

The GOP didnt even bother in this state it is so Never Trump and full of Federali gravy train pigs.

Kentucky governor's mansion flips to a DEMOCRAT as Donald Trump's political coattails get shorter | Daily Mail Online

Virginia, especially, looked bad for Republicans. Democrats took over the state Senate with an apparent 21–19 margin, and were poised to take a 54–45 advantage in the House of Delegates, with 1 independent likely to win a seat.

Republicans had controlled both houses of the State Assembly by 2 seats in each.​

The GOP of Virginia is like RINO capital of the Globalist Empire.

Oh yes, Kentucky methinks will be won by GOP on a recount or the legislature settling the whole thing.

It seems the GOP is losing the suburbs that pushed them over the top in 2016

I don't care. Why should REALLY better peoples, not run the state?
I care the HUGE military welfare programs in the state will be put first for once.
Seem they know the Dems care more about them.
upload_2019-11-6_22-45-22.png

Btw: It seems the Dems are taking states, DOPers not so much.
Keep Growing DOPer Party! LOL!

Last edited:
I hate the Virginia GOP for being the bunch of Corporate Crony slugs that they are. I mean, GAwd, to have screwed over Cuccinelli the way they did, and McConnell is just disgraceful, but the corporations want a blue Virginia and the Virginia GOP wont stand in their way, no siree!

The GOP didnt even bother in this state it is so Never Trump and full of Federali gravy train pigs.

Kentucky governor's mansion flips to a DEMOCRAT as Donald Trump's political coattails get shorter | Daily Mail Online

Virginia, especially, looked bad for Republicans. Democrats took over the state Senate with an apparent 21–19 margin, and were poised to take a 54–45 advantage in the House of Delegates, with 1 independent likely to win a seat.

Republicans had controlled both houses of the State Assembly by 2 seats in each.​

Oh yes, Kentucky methinks will be won by GOP on a recount or the legislature settling the whole thing.

Precisely. The Virginia Republicans are useless. I know, I live there.

The Great Douche needs you to eat more peanuts out ITS SHIT. Do you keep count?

The results were not unexpected. It will change little.

The results were not unexpected. It will change little.
LOL! Seems the GOV. said what he will get passed now. That will be growing HUGE. He gets to remap the Gerrymandering of the state more. OOPS!
The state is FULLY BLUE soon now! Try to save other former red states. Go with fake gods.

They forgot the soldiers who gave all they had and more to keep people of faith from ever having to face a pit of lions or take a one-way-ticket to Auschwitz. Foreigners do not always have American values in their priorities, and open borders are asking the haters of the world to come right in, stupids will pay for your every need.

Whoa !
Thanks, Veterans! For keeping us safe from bad people!!!

Hmm!? LOL!

upload_2019-11-6_23-44-23.png

I recall the Great Douche won the state by 30 plus?

Don’t be too hard on them. The system is pretty rigged. After the legislature refused to change the constitution and was backed by the Supreme Court Democrats started pardoning felons one at a time with an auto pen. It’s an entirely automated process.
So far Democrats have added over 172,000 felons to the voting rolls in this manner. Criminals are just another interest group to them.

How Letting Felons Vote Is Changing Virginia

Don’t be too hard on them. The system is pretty rigged. After the legislature refused to change the constitution and was backed by the Supreme Court Democrats started pardoning felons one at a time with an auto pen. It’s an entirely automated process.
So far Democrats have added over 172,000 felons to the voting rolls in this manner. Criminals are just another interest group to them.

How Letting Felons Vote Is Changing Virginia
Well, will these Crinianls help?
Browser-Preview-tmp.gif

They forgot the soldiers who gave all they had and more to keep people of faith from ever having to face a pit of lions or take a one-way-ticket to Auschwitz. Foreigners do not always have American values in their priorities, and open borders are asking the haters of the world to come right in, stupids will pay for your every need.

Whoa !

Interesting. Do you feel they need to lose/give more for oil?
As they never get a fair portion of the take.

Last edited:

Whoa !

Interesting. Do you feel they need to lose/give more for oil?
As they never get a fare portion of the take.

You don't know American men. Each of them is a one-of-a-kind person. They are there fighting for their mothers, their sisters, their grandparents, and all that they love. They will put themselves in front of a bullet headed straight for their buddy. They love their fellow soldiers as if they were a beloved brother, for life. And if you hurt their brother soldier, they will kill you.

Translation: The Virginia GOP refuses to become the party of crazies like Corey Stewart and Ken Cuccinelli. Since Trump has become President, suburban voters are fleeing the GOP. There are not enough racists and fascists to make up for that.

The only way they win in Kentucky is to steal the election.

Forum List

Back