Abortion Didn’t Play Well For GOP In 2022. New Polling Show’s It Isn’t Going To In 2024 Either

Your god is a toilet and you worship violence and destruction.

It is probable that no gods are real, but at least other people try to worship good deities or concepts; you found one that fits your loathesome self though, and while you find that god worthy, no one of conscience could.
My God, the true God, is benevolent. While being fine with abortion, my God does not provide a recipe to use as a weapon against an unfaithful wife as punishment. Now that is loathsome.

I hope someday you will see the truth and start your journey toward enlightenment.

I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers.

The notion that if only Republicans had explained themselves better, voters would have totally been on board with banning abortion nationwide was always sheer fantasy. But a new Public Religion Research Institute poll of more than 20,000 adults in all 50 states showed roughly two-thirds of Americans (64%) support the Democratic position—that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

PRRI also found that far from Republicans making inroads on the issue, their anti-abortion policies had lost ground with Americans over the past decade.

The 64% who now support abortion access in all or most cases is a nearly 10-point improvement from 2010, when just 55% said the same. At the same time, the percentage of people who say abortion should be illegal in all cases has been cut in half, from 15% in 2010 to 7% in 2020.

As NBC News' First Read pointed out, these findings also have important implications for 2024:

• Majorities of residents in 43 states and Washington, D.C., think abortion should be legal
  • Support for abortion access is particularly high in the presidential battlegrounds of Nevada (80% favor keeping it legal in all or most cases), Michigan (66%), Wisconsin (64%), Arizona (62%), Pennsylvania (61%) and Georgia (57%)
  • Constituents in key 2024 Senate states also widely favor keeping abortion legal in all/most cases: Montana (64%), Ohio (66%), and West Virginia (57%)

Yeah, but inflation and wokeness will this time. Right?

I don't believe that the people are as hot-to-trot to have abortions as you apparently think.

However, even if you are accurate, so what? Most Americans were cool with Slavery in the 1850's when the GOP first proposed abolition of that Democrat policy. Were they wrong?

I don't believe that the people are as hot-to-trot to have abortions as you apparently think.

However, even if you are accurate, so what? Most Americans were cool with Slavery in the 1850's when the GOP first proposed abolition of that Democrat policy. Were they wrong?
Your analogy is, of course, stupid and wrong. The constitutional right to abortion is the analogue of abolition.

Realist do drive by ad hominem in a conversation that doesn't even involve them?

Your realism sucks.
You said that it's not in the constitution but yet you turn around and proclaim it constitutional.
So I said you had your head up your ass. You're just blabbering gibberish.

The only way it could be constitutional....it would have to be written in the constitution.

You said that it's not in the constitution but yet you turn around and proclaim it constitutional.
So I said you had your head up your ass. You're just blabbering gibberish.

The only way it could be constitutional....it would have to be written in the constitution.
FFS. How many times do I have to explain the 9th amendment and the constitution to right wingers?

Please see post 97. If you have any further questions let me know.

Your analogy is, of course, stupid and wrong. The constitutional right to abortion is the analogue of abolition.
We are literally abolitionists of a human rights abuse that is at least on par with slavery.

Moreover, you pro-aborts are 1:1 analogous to slavers - you reduce human beings to non-person property to exploit or kill on their master’s whim.

Forum List

Back