GOP fundraising and rape

yeah these 4 women cant be trusted to point out who raped them

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.
I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low

again you seem to confuse consentual sex with rape.

why the fuck do you keep doing that?

Sexual harassment is NOT consentual. Clinton paid 850,000 grand to Jones to settle her sexual harassment suit.

Again you try to make this a partisan issue. Democrats have their share of child rape issues and others, a few I lised some above. In fact the one Democrat WAS RE-ELECTED after charges had been filed. Does this mean that all Dems are child rapists?

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.
I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low

Democrats do it all the time and they love to rush to judgement.....liberals dont judge.....except all the time......Zimmerman, Duke Lacross, Tawanna Brawley.....they just cant wait to bring out the hanging posse.....oh wait they just want to counsel people and make them do community service, that'll teach em!!!!!

And the republican party entered into a consent decree over thrity years ago to stop from being sued for keeping black voters from voting.

Now what evidence do you have that clinton harrassed anyone?

paul Jones has not proven out to be a good witness and these four women have given you NO reasons to disbelieve them.

if this guy was a dem you would not be defending him.

You didnt defend OJ did you?

I shit canned the republican because he raped four women.

Now tell me how telling this story harms the women who obviously wanted the world to know this guy is a rapist?

Now tell me how telling this story harms the women who obviously wanted the world to know this guy is a rapist?

So dumbass you're outraged over rape, so what? Since you dont believe in punishment, what will you do to the guy?

Kinda like this....democrats really dont like women...atlease republicans would have these people executed

Democrats Impede Bill to Aid Peace Corps Rape Victims « Commentary Magazine

Wrong. He ALLEGEDLY raped four women.

You don't give a shit about justice. You just want to hang people you disagree with.

Eat shit, bitch.
You don't give a shit about the women, either. You're using their alleged victimhood to score cheap political points.

I pray to God nothing like that ever happens to you and one of your fellow lefties crows about it on the internet.

And the republican party entered into a consent decree over thrity years ago to stop from being sued for keeping black voters from voting.

Now what evidence do you have that clinton harrassed anyone?

paul Jones has not proven out to be a good witness and these four women have given you NO reasons to disbelieve them.

if this guy was a dem you would not be defending him.

You didnt defend OJ did you?

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Nah, I did not defend OJ, BUT know many who did that based such on race, not political party. Sickening, but he was allowed to have his trial and after the trial I believe him to be guilty but because of the poor job by the pros he was not found guilty. I've not defened the man in the OP.

So dumbass you're outraged over rape, so what? Since you dont believe in punishment, what will you do to the guy?

Kinda like this....democrats really dont like women...atlease republicans would have these people executed

Democrats Impede Bill to Aid Peace Corps Rape Victims « Commentary Magazine
Utterly disgusting.
Apparently, just as some feminist groups were prepared to give President Bill Clinton a pass on his record of sexual harassment, so now some Democrats are willing to do the same with the Peace Corps on its sorry record on rape. We’ll be waiting to see whether feminist groups who claim to speak for female victims of sexual violence will also be so awed by the memory of John F. Kennedy that they will refuse to pressure Congress to help Peace Corps volunteers who have been victimized while serving their nation abroad.​
Talk about a war on women...

Forum List

Back