GOP fundraising and rape

My loathing of rapists is non-partisan.

As is mine. But I also prefer to wait until the outcome of the investigation and trial occurs before I condemn someone. and even then i dont usually condemn them. its not really in my nature. Id rather encourage them to change and support them in whatever way i can

TruthDoesn'tMatter is still willing to convict and execute someone based on accusations alone, even though her premature conviction of George Zimmerman is already blowing up in her face.

rape kits some in handy these days when you date a republican

The system works in this case. An alleged rapist was arrested. Do we forgive the Secretary of State for covering up her husband's alleged rapes and abuse of women during his entire political career?

23 felony counts

man there sure does seem to be horrible person here.

maybe the right can defend this guy like they do zimmerman?

Where is your evidence this guy raped anyone or Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin in self defense?:eusa_whistle:

As to the former, you're right, it was not a 13 year old boy; the latter- he deserved it-- after all, he was colored.

Being a hardcore no limit nigga that'll fuck you up in a minute is a dangerous title to try and live up to.

The system works in this case. An alleged rapist was arrested. Do we forgive the Secretary of State for covering up her husband's alleged rapes and abuse of women during his entire political career?

you dont seem to know the differeance between consentual sex and rape just like this asshole in the GOP funding raising position

While the alleged acts are disgusting and if he is guilty, he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison as well as contemplating what it would be like to have his male member still in place, it must be pointed out here that once again TM proves she has very little understanding of the English language and the law. Obviously, she does not understand that the words "allegations" and "allegedly" do not mean that he is guilty of these crimes. That finding remains up to the jury he will be facing.

One must also wonder if we would know the individuals party affiliation if he were a Democrat. Surely, TPMMuckracker would not have mentioned his affiliation and TDM would never have started this thread if he were.

Immie

yeah here they are defending a rapist

I defend rapists all the time. Why would it be any different here than in court? Our system was built on the belief that a man is presumed innocent until he is proven guilty in a court of law. I don't like seeing partisans attack people and malign them for political purposes when facts are unknown or don't support their accusations.

While the alleged acts are disgusting and if he is guilty, he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison as well as contemplating what it would be like to have his male member still in place, it must be pointed out here that once again TM proves she has very little understanding of the English language and the law. Obviously, she does not understand that the words "allegations" and "allegedly" do not mean that he is guilty of these crimes. That finding remains up to the jury he will be facing.

One must also wonder if we would know the individuals party affiliation if he were a Democrat. Surely, TPMMuckracker would not have mentioned his affiliation and TDM would never have started this thread if he were.

Immie

immie you know full well I have started threads about dem wrongdoing.

why do you lie like that?

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.

yeah one republican and you shit can the 4 women right off hand.

were you so kind to OJ?

Forum List

Back