GOP fundraising and rape

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Greg Peterson, Utah Republican Fundraiser, Accused Of Rape | TPMMuckraker

Utah authorities on Wednesday accused a high-profile Republican fundraiser of raping women at a cabin where he hosted events for some of the biggest names in politics in the state.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported on Thursday that prosecutors charged GOP fundraiser Greg Peterson, 37, of Orem, Utah, with 23 felony counts, including the rapes of four women. Jail records online showed that he was still being held on $750,000 bond.

Two of the rapes allegedly took place at a cabin he owns in Heber, Utah, a town about 40 miles away from Salt Lake City, the newspaper reported. The cabin has been the site of some big name fundraisers over the years.

In one case, the newspaper reported, he allegedly told a woman he met at a church function that he had a gun and forced her to go to his cabin. There, he allegedly raped her and hit her if she refused to do what he wanted.

Disgusting though quite common with the GOP. There seems to be some kind of sex scandal coming from them every other week.

I guess no one is surprised by the title huh?
No... Not really.

Although I used to say they that they figured out if someone was a democrat or republican by throwing them in a room with attractive women and large amounts of cash and tell them you'll be back tomorrow. Come back in an hour:

Women are missing = Democrat
Money is missing = Republican

That doesn't work anymore. Greedy sons-a-bitches take both now regardless of party.

• Banned
23 felony counts

man there sure does seem to be horrible person here.

maybe the right can defend this guy like they do zimmerman?

Funny, the Democrats have no problems ELECTING rapist, murderers, adulterers to Congress..even as President

I hope this guy gets convicted and then writes a tell all book in prison

Forum List

Back